Who also think Slias and Kiki are father and daugh

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
gulla

Who also think Slias and Kiki are father and daugh

Postby gulla » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:15 pm

I think so that would be great if they are.Ava and Slias had a relationship or they were lovers.Kiki and Slias can bond as father and daughter.

stephanie215

Re: Who also think Slias and Kiki are father and daugh

Postby stephanie215 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Quote gulla: I think so that would be great if they are.Ava and Slias had a relationship or they were lovers.Kiki and Slias can bond as father and daughter.

I am torn on this. On one hand I would like to see Silias and Kiki to be related so she can be with Michael, but I don't want to lose the relationship between Franco and Kiki.

RiceKrispies

Postby RiceKrispies » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote gulla: I think so that would be great if they are.Ava and Slias had a relationship or they were lovers.Kiki and Slias can bond as father and daughter.

I am torn on this. On one hand I would like to see Silias and Kiki to be related so she can be with Michael, but I don't want to lose the relationship between Franco and Kiki.

They need to do paternity tests on Franko and KooKoo.
All we as viewers have to go on was revealed by Heather.

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Quote RiceKrispies:
Quote stephanie215:

Only one problem we know how accurate those paternity test are. Someone is always messing with them

Soapnexis

Postby Soapnexis » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:42 pm

I am positive that Silas and Kiki are father and daughter. That leaves Kiki and Michael a GO!

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote RiceKrispies:
Quote stephanie215:

y

Only one problem we know how accurate those paternity test are. Someone is always messing with them

Yeah it usually takes about 6 times PC before the paternity of your child is proved accurately. That is why Michael and Kiki have been grossing me out bc I am sure that we are going to find out soon in some way shape or form she is not a Q.

WhoDatt

Postby WhoDatt » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Quote Soapnexis: I am positive that Silas and Kiki are father and daughter. That leaves Kiki and Michael a GO!

Not feeling that vibe at all.

sam1201

Postby sam1201 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:02 pm

I do think Silas & Kiki are father & daughter but if not I don't think Kiki & Michael are related. I like them together. I don't like Morgan at all, with or without Kiki.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Yeah -- pretty obvious, since we knew they were going to find some way to make Michael and Kiki not related.

So Lauren Jerome, Lauren Quartermain, is really Lauren Clay? I actually liked the chemistry between Ava and Silas. She and Franco are blah

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Quote WhoDatt:
Quote Soapnexis: I am positive that Silas and Kiki are father and daughter. That leaves Kiki and Michael a GO!

Not feeling that vibe at all.

I am not sure about that either. To obvious.

Return to “General Hospital”