Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bettie Davis

Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Postby Bettie Davis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914: Don't you mean four strikes?

Did I miss another stellar Julian moment?

Connie/Kate was all over that computer. That's how she found out that Derek Wells was a fake identity.

You're RIGHT!!!! Too funny.
What an astute business man....

To give up the boss's identity was too much.
No wonder he's still living off his sister and running the paper (????)from Ava's art gallery.....

OT: Watch some pre-season football last night?

OT: How did your Bills look? As a transplanted Philly guy living in Houston, I'm always glad when the rival Giants lose. How many picks did Eli throw?

OT: So-so...lost but it's pre-season.

Team is for sale so lots of attention on that.

Didn't watch it all so, not sure about Eli.

Thanks for reminding me about Julian busting himself with more computer snafu's . That is too funny in this day and age. Guess being in hiding 20 years keeps you out of the loop.

Apparently the WSB didn't school Mr Towel about the importance of computer passwords.
At least Nina, after her 20 year coma re-awakening, asked Silas how to use his smartphone.

Right....

It's also why he takes orders from Fluke,
Why Ava will soon be calling the shots,
Why Molly has him figured out
and why he trusts Jordan......

I was actually surprised that Fluke took that video call. He knows Ava is living with Julian and Fluke also knows that Ava hacked info from Julian's computer for Sonny.
Bit careless there.

Because they had just hung up he probably figured it was Julian with a change of heart . Fluke probably didn't consider that Julian would be that stupid/carless to leave his computer for anyone to get into.

This mob is it's own worst enemy. Fluke/Julian sloppy computer skills. Mickey's brain dead at the hands of Julian. A DEA agent is working for them. Carlos is in jail set up by the Jeromes for a crime he didn't commit.

Sonny should just kick back and relax and just let the Jeromes self-destruct.

So true......and so funny.

With Alexis's house burnt to the ground because of Julian and Rafe dead because of Julian it's only a matter of time.

Plus Julian's number two is a DEA agent....shows what a brilliant judge of character he is.

Ava is the one to watch out for.
And now Julian will be answering to her....

tick tock....Julian times running out.....

Hi dear sweet Rans, I love Sonny you know that, but its going to come out sooner or later that Sonny shot AJ, and Michael is going to go in a rage, unless AJ is.... Alive ?)

He will be and he should be.
Sonny messed up big time. He's not perfect and this was a BIG mistake.

OT: I miss you sweet Bettie when you don't post more.

OT: I will just been having some tests done, and really tired lately, I should be posting some new Spoilers and Rumors :))

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:

Connie/Kate was all over that computer. That's how she found out that Derek Wells was a fake identity.

No wonder he's still living off his sister and running the paper (????)from Ava's art gallery.....

OT: How did your Bills look? As a transplanted Philly guy living in Houston, I'm always glad when the rival Giants lose. How many picks did Eli throw?

Thanks for reminding me about Julian busting himself with more computer snafu's . That is too funny in this day and age. Guess being in hiding 20 years keeps you out of the loop.

Apparently the WSB didn't school Mr Towel about the importance of computer passwords.
At least Nina, after her 20 year coma re-awakening, asked Silas how to use his smartphone.

Right....

I was actually surprised that Fluke took that video call. He knows Ava is living with Julian and Fluke also knows that Ava hacked info from Julian's computer for Sonny.
Bit careless there.

Because they had just hung up he probably figured it was Julian with a change of heart . Fluke probably didn't consider that Julian would be that stupid/carless to leave his computer for anyone to get into.

This mob is it's own worst enemy. Fluke/Julian sloppy computer skills. Mickey's brain dead at the hands of Julian. A DEA agent is working for them. Carlos is in jail set up by the Jeromes for a crime he didn't commit.

With Alexis's house burnt to the ground because of Julian and Rafe dead because of Julian it's only a matter of time.

Plus Julian's number two is a DEA agent....shows what a brilliant judge of character he is.

Hi dear sweet Rans, I love Sonny you know that, but its going to come out sooner or later that Sonny shot AJ, and Michael is going to go in a rage, unless AJ is.... Alive ?)

OT: I will just been having some tests done, and really tired lately, I should be posting some new Spoilers and Rumors :))

OT: Sorry to hear that my friend, will pray for good results....

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:46 am

Here's another twist:

Sonny goes to rescue Luke but just as he revives Luke, Fluke shows up. Sonny and Luke turn the tables on Fluke and trap Fluke in the padded room. Luke goes on to impersonate Fluke in order to infiltrate the Jerome mob.

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 am

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:

Right....

Bit careless there.

OT: good luck, Bette. Prayers for you my friend.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 am

Quote FBM914: Here's another twist:

Sonny goes to rescue Luke but just as he revives Luke, Fluke shows up. Sonny and Luke turn the tables on Fluke and trap Fluke in the padded room. Luke goes on to impersonate Fluke in order to infiltrate the Jerome mob.

That's a great twist! I like it!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 am

Wonder if Alexis will turn to Sonny about being betrayed by Julian?
A man that she knows she can trust.

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Quote ransomha: Wonder if Alexis will turn to Sonny about being betrayed by Julian?

Thanks to Julian Alexis has a target on her back. I'm sure she'll run to Sonny for protection......eventually.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha: Wonder if Alexis will turn to Sonny about being betrayed by Julian?

Thanks to Julian Alexis has a target on her back. I'm sure she'll run to Sonny for protection......eventually.

As she should......

Alexis knows she can count on Sonny.

If Alexis doesn't walk away she can kiss her daughter good by.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:41 pm

8-6

As soon as Olivia saw Sonny she grabbed Ned for a kiss. Too funny, she's got it bad.
Anything to make Sonny jealous.....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Sonny and his sons......LOVE IT......

Return to “General Hospital”