Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914: I'm getting the impression Sonny's gonna run interference for Julian in regards to Molly.

Explain,how so?

Well, he rescued Ava from Julian's wrath.....why not Julian?

Sonny also admitted to Alexis that he admired Julian's exit from the mob.

Please keep in mind that Julian has DIRECT family ties to Sam, Danny and INDIRECT fammily ties to his niece, Molly. All these people matter to Sonny.

As you just posted in the best lines of the day thread.....Alexis loving that family is important to Sonny.

I also refuted Axl's comment in the (I think????) Spencer Britt thread that Sonny doesn't tinasfather care about Spencer's disapperance. We know he does. Spencer has shared his cutest and if I may add age appropriate age scenes with Sonny.

Oh...I see what you mean.....

Sonny could solve all Julian's problems....

He's the only one who can.

And if I can go off on a tangent for a bit......does anyone REALLY believe that Sonny w ill put a bullet in Ava's head after she gives birth?
Really.

Never.......in a million years......

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914: I'm getting the impression Sonny's gonna run interference for Julian in regards to Molly.

Explain,how so?

Please keep in mind that Julian has DIRECT family ties to Sam, Danny and INDIRECT fammily ties to his niece, Molly. All these people matter to Sonny.

As you just posted in the best lines of the day thread.....Alexis loving that family is important to Sonny.

I also refuted Axl's comment in the (I think????) Spencer Britt thread that Sonny doesn't tinasfather care about Spencer's disapperance. We know he does. Spencer has shared his cutest and if I may add age appropriate age scenes with Sonny.

And if I can go off on a tangent for a bit......does anyone REALLY believe that Sonny w ill put a bullet in Ava's head after she gives birth?
Really.

Will be going away for a few days and may try to post from my phone but, can you try to keep the thread going while i'm away?
Would hate to disappoint all the viewers we get daily.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Can't wait for Sonny to walk in on Ava and Julian.

So much for their great ideas......

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Carly and Sonny, loyal.

Sam going to Sonny for help, connected.

Looks like Sonny isn't the only one to shoot an unarmed man, lets wait for the outrage.....

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:

Explain,how so?

Really.

Will be going away for a few days and may try to post from my phone but, can you try to keep the thread going while i'm away?

OMG! I'm just now on Tuesday evening seeing your request. Sorry I didn't comment. How was your trip?

Overall, the board's been real quiet as of late. I kinda credit that to the preemption last week/prior week making the planned cliffhangers off by a day.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:
Quote FBM914:
Quote ransomha:

Explain,how so?

Really.

OMG! I'm just now on Tuesday evening seeing your request. Sorry I didn't comment. How was your trip?

Overall, the board's been real quiet as of late. I kinda credit that to the preemption last week/prior week making the planned cliffhangers off by a day.

Trip was FANTASTIC, thanks for asking.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:02 am

Poor poor Olivia, she just can't get over Sonny.

Carly always having her back and maybe now Alexis will realize she's with the wrong guy,

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 am

Even though I presently live in Texas, I was born and raised in Philly and as such I can attest to the fact that it truly is Always Sonny in Philadelphia :) :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Quote FBM914: Even though I presently live in Texas, I was born and raised in Philly and as such I can attest to the fact that it truly is Always Sonny in Philadelphia :) :)

OT: Hubs is from there too.
Chestnut Hill area.

And I can tell you, it's always SONNY in Buffalo too!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:49 am

looking forward to some Sonny scenes.
Hope Alexis goes to him for help.
He's always there for all his ex's and they know it and love him for it.

Return to “General Hospital”