Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Sonny, Carly and Mike make a good episode ....heartbreaking.....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Sonny tomorrow....hope Sonny and Carly get a good laugh out of Franco's tattle telling.....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 am

When Ava turns on Kiki I hope she turns to Sonny and Carly so they can get both daughters! :)

TXproud

Postby TXproud » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:44 am

ransomha wrote:Sonny, Carly and Mike make a good episode ....heartbreaking.....

It was heartbreaking :( now that Carly's home, hopefully she'll be able to help Sonny & Mike thru this heart wrenching story line. :cry:

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:13 pm

TXproud wrote:
ransomha wrote:Sonny, Carly and Mike make a good episode ....heartbreaking.....

It was heartbreaking :( now that Carly's home, hopefully she'll be able to help Sonny & Mike thru this heart wrenching story line. :cry:

More family support today, Sonny doing what they asked, finding out what Mike wants but, of corse he wants to be with his family, who wouldn't?

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Hope Sonny and Carly enjoy this turn of events concerning Ava's love life!

irisj728

Postby irisj728 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:21 pm

ransomha wrote:Hope Sonny and Carly enjoy this turn of events concerning Ava's love life!

That plus the blanket... Avery will be back with Carly and Sonny in a flash. There is no possible way that Nell will keep quiet about Ava hiding the blanket.... my only concern is her brother using it to blackmail Sonny for whatever body is hidden under the bar... I'm sure Brad's baby \will come into play soon... I still don't think it is really Michaels

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:17 am

irisj728 wrote:
ransomha wrote:Hope Sonny and Carly enjoy this turn of events concerning Ava's love life!

That plus the blanket... Avery will be back with Carly and Sonny in a flash. There is no possible way that Nell will keep quiet about Ava hiding the blanket.... my only concern is her brother using it to blackmail Sonny for whatever body is hidden under the bar... I'm sure Brad's baby \will come into play soon... I still don't think it is really Michaels

Ava just has to pay for something! She got off scott free for what she did to Morgan.....Agree she'll lose BOTH daughters!

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:58 pm

ransomha wrote:
irisj728 wrote:

Ava just has to pay for something! She got off scott free for what she did to Morgan.....Agree she'll lose BOTH daughters!

Can't wait for Ava to pay.....Sonny will get Avery back full time and Donna Mills is coming back to the show (Nina's mother) their is speculation that she may and I say may reveal that Kiki is really Nina's daughter....;.that would be a hoot if really true.

irisj728

Postby irisj728 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:44 pm

That could explain why Finn used Avery instead of Kiki to save Ava... I almost forgot that Nina was with Finn first lol... Does that mean that Finn knows the truth and is being blackmailed by someone?

Return to “General Hospital”