Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Postby ransomha » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:24 pm

BabygirlAH wrote:Totally bored. and based on spoilers for next week, looks boring. Maybe I'll find something else to do.

Monday looked promising,,,,,,Nell yells out " Your "itch" of a mother got exactly what she deserves" Could that be real?

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:48 am

So sick of Nell and her getting away with everything. Ava and Nell need to go down.....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:02 am

Sonny seems to be coming around, he really needs to do SOMETHING?

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:31 pm

ransomha wrote:So sick of Nell and her getting away with everything. Ava and Nell need to go down.....

Totally with you. I personally think MW is great but I can't stand her character. And it's not because she's against Sonny, I LOVED Faith and Ric stories against Sonny, those were some good stuff. I also had such hope for Nelle and they have dissapointed me.

So time for Sonny's Mob ties to come in to play and make a disappearing act out of them :lol:

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 am

Stilitia wrote:
ransomha wrote:So sick of Nell and her getting away with everything. Ava and Nell need to go down.....

Totally with you. I personally think MW is great but I can't stand her character. And it's not because she's against Sonny, I LOVED Faith and Ric stories against Sonny, those were some good stuff. I also had such hope for Nelle and they have dissapointed me.

So time for Sonny's Mob ties to come in to play and make a disappearing act out of them :lol:

I don't remember Faith's s/l DRAGGING on like this.....

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 am

ransomha wrote:
Stilitia wrote:

I don't remember Faith's s/l DRAGGING on like this.....

Oh heck naaahhhh back then the writing was so edge of your seat gripping!! I got my best-friend, brother and boyfriend at the time HOOKED, they wouldn't let me watch without them :lol: And she was a woman I loved to hate!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am

Sonny and Mike working together to free Carly! Love the sound of THAT!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:25 am

this is funny
you will laugh I made a thread for viewing but just in case you didnt see it...

I wish they would show this side of Maurice's sonny on GH and Chad's Michael

https://twitter.com/i/status/956975714787471360

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 am

ransomha wrote:Sonny seems to be coming around, he really needs to do SOMETHING?

I think Sonny needs to put a hit on Nelle... she is trash and for someone to be messing with his family.. but with her being pregnant possibly Michael's Kid... Sonny has to wait... I wish she go in labor then Sonny send a hit on her.. to die after she has the kid...

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:01 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
ransomha wrote:Sonny seems to be coming around, he really needs to do SOMETHING?

I think Sonny needs to put a hit on Nelle... she is trash and for someone to be messing with his family.. but with her being pregnant possibly Michael's Kid... Sonny has to wait... I wish she go in labor then Sonny send a hit on her.. to die after she has the kid...

I really hope Nell is gone after this baby is born and the baby is not Michael's.

Return to “General Hospital”