Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Postby ransomha » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 am

Avery's face lit up when she saw her daddy then the screamer got off the elevator.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Sonnys fatherly love showing today even though Michael doesn't deserve it.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:13 am

I just LOVE the fact that Michael will probably lose Avery and Sonny's HANDS ARE CLEAN!

FlyEaglesFly

Postby FlyEaglesFly » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Quote ransomha: I just LOVE the fact that Michael will probably lose Avery and Sonny's HANDS ARE CLEAN!

A quick question.... Isn't the Q house equipped with video surveillance? I think Sabrina will eventually figure out about the meds and perhaps Morgan will be exposed.
I can see Mikey running to the judge claiming Sonny got Morgan to switch the pills.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Quote FlyEaglesFly:
Quote ransomha: I just LOVE the fact that Michael will probably lose Avery and Sonny's HANDS ARE CLEAN!

A quick question.... Isn't the Q house equipped with video surveillance? I think Sabrina will eventually figure out about the meds and perhaps Morgan will be exposed.
I can see Mikey running to the judge claiming Sonny got Morgan to switch the pills.

Never heard mention of survelience at the Qs . Doubt it would be in Mikeys bathroom . After the judge watching Mikeys vidoe I don't think any judge would care what he had to say .

No video of Carlos shooting at AJ. No video of Ava planting a gun. No video of the boat house drama or AJ sneaking around drinking. Don't think there is vidoe

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Even though Michael fixed a hearing and caused Sonny great pain, Sonny is still there for Michael. Michael doesn't deserve to have such loyal parents.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Sonny will have access to AVERY again and Avery will lose the loser name Michael gave her.

Sonny did the right thing by reporting Michael.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:42 am

CPS comes in in ONE day and Sonny's retrial takes forever! NO FAIR.

Sonny never did ONE thing to Avery and what happen to Michael was YEARS ago....Sonny should get his daughter back.

FlyEaglesFly

Postby FlyEaglesFly » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 am

Quote ransomha: CPS comes in in ONE day and Sonny's retrial takes forever! NO FAIR.

Sonny never did ONE thing to Avery and what happen to Michael was YEARS ago....Sonny should get his daughter back.

It'll be interesting to see who gets custody of Avery today. They'll Probably do the whole Friday cliffhanger on that decision so we won't know for sure until Monday.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Quote FlyEaglesFly:
Quote ransomha: CPS comes in in ONE day and Sonny's retrial takes forever! NO FAIR.

It'll be interesting to see who gets custody of Avery today. They'll Probably do the whole Friday cliffhanger on that decision so we won't know for sure until Monday.

Looks like it's what crazy took Avery , Michael or Nina....

Return to “General Hospital”