Nicholas & Britt?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Pothebounce

Nicholas & Britt?

Postby Pothebounce » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Are they going to put Nicholas and Britt together. I wonder how her mother would react.

stephanie215

Re: Nicholas & Britt?

Postby stephanie215 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

I like them together. She would finally get a man who would treat her right and a stepchild that liked her.

melirose

Postby melirose » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote stephanie215: I like them together. She would finally get a man who would treat her right and a stepchild that liked her.

I like them together too! Mama Obrecht will not be happy about Britta messing with her plans.

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote melirose:
Quote stephanie215: I like them together. She would finally get a man who would treat her right and a stepchild that liked her.

I like them together too! Mama Obrecht will not be happy about Britta messing with her plans.

I agree. Dr,O MUST have a reason why she wants brit and Pat together. You can bet it has something to do with Robin. Just a guess.

shepmajor

Postby shepmajor » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Um... what about HER treating THEM right? Unless Nikolas tames that shrew, then she'll be just as awful to Spencer as she was to Emma. Miss witch doesn't like taking a back seat to any child.

melirose

Postby melirose » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Quote shepmajor:

Um... what about HER treating THEM right? Unless Nikolas tames that shrew, then she'll be just as awful to Spencer as she was to Emma. Miss witch doesn't like taking a back seat to any child.

I think that if Britt is into Nick she will take a different approach when it comes to Spencer especially since Spencer is showing her kindness. Emma didn't do that when Britt tried to be her friend.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote melirose:

I agree. Dr,O MUST have a reason why she wants brit and Pat together. You can bet it has something to do with Robin. Just a guess.

Look at the whole story a kidnapped wife a psycho mom working for Jerry Jax. Britt may not know why she was sent after Patrick, but she was sent after Patrick to fulfill her mothers diabolical plan. That is why I think the baby is not Pat's.

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Quote melirose:
Quote shepmajor:

I think that if Britt is into Nick she will take a different approach when it comes to Spencer especially since Spencer is showing her kindness. Emma didn't do that when Britt tried to be her friend.

That's what I think If someone treats her with a little kindness. She might not always feel on the defensive side all the time. With parents like that. She probably doesn't know anything about love, or compassion. I think Nic and Spencer can change that.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote melirose:
Quote shepmajor:

That's what I think If someone treats her with a little kindness. She might not always feel on the defensive side all the time. With parents like that. She probably doesn't know anything about love, or compassion. I think Nic and Spencer can change that.

I agree with you both!
Spencer doesn't have the issues that Emma does even though they are both motherless.
Nic and Spencer will treat Britt in a whole different light and I think Britt has learned a lot from her experience with Patrick and his crew of misfits.

Return to “General Hospital”