Michael kisses Kiki again

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Facinated_by_soap

Re: Michael kisses Kiki again

Postby Facinated_by_soap » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:38 pm

I know most of you will think I'm TOTAL GROSS! %( for this, especially for the fact that I am a Guy, ~) but guess what I for some reason think it's COOL for Michael & Kiki together, ;) whether or not they will ever find out that they are not cousins. :o And I don't care about the first cousins "CRAP" that is currently flying around in Port Charles! >( :0 To hell with that!!! And I don't know why I am supporting this SH**... because I myself would TOTALLY NOT engage in an incest, but for some other couple to be, IT'S AMAZING! (Y) Remember we are talking about two adults here, they do whatever they are satisfied with. Plus we all have to support, respect and understand each other's views and lifestyles, so GH fans, Let's just SIT BACK COMFORTABLY ON OUR SOFAS, POP SOME POPCORNZ AND ENJOOOOOYY THE MOVIE! >(

I'M OUT!

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote true80sgirl: FINALLY someone who knows GH! AJ was not Alan's biological son since Monica had an affair. And Monica was not Jason/Franco's mother since Alan had an affair with Susan Weber so AJ and Jason/Franco are not technically brothers since they do not share a mother or a father!!! Therefore AJs son Michael and Franco's daughter Kiki are not blood related in any way! I have been screaming this at the TV everytime they say "they are cousins".

Monica did have an affair with Rick Weber but it was determined that AJ was Alan's son because he had the Quatermaine birthmark. Alan fathered both AJ and Jason but they had different mothers. Am I remembering correctly?
Thanks

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote true80sgirl: FINALLY someone who knows GH! AJ was not Alan's biological son since Monica had an affair. And Monica was not Jason/Franco's mother since Alan had an affair with Susan Weber so AJ and Jason/Franco are not technically brothers since they do not share a mother or a father!!! Therefore AJs son Michael and Franco's daughter Kiki are not blood related in any way! I have been screaming this at the TV everytime they say "they are cousins".

or you and everyone else should read my latest gossip. :D

Um sorry but AJ is Alan's son. Monica had an affair with Rick Webber but it was later determined that Alan was definitely his real father, not Rick. AJ has a family birthmark, and there was a blood test.

Also if you read the cast list about AJ it clearly says Alan was found to be the bio dad.

Facinated_by_soap

Postby Facinated_by_soap » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Okay, it appears to me that we are either forgetting or we just haven't seen the recent episodes of the Opera, but the mystery on this topic entitled "Playing Hide & Seek In The House of Incest" is NOT who "AJ's" father is; but who "KIKI's" father is. And it has been played out very clearly since last week at the GH in Franco's Hospital room, remember?? Ava had a romantic past with Sylas and he firmly believes that Kiki is his, at the same time, the obsessed Ava has absolutely no proof to show that it wasn't true! As a matter of face, remember that she confessed to Morgan after an eavesdrop. Point I'm trying to make is; Sylas is Kiki's real father! And Ava is the best person to reveal this to GH, but refuses and we can understand why, since she wants a share in ELQ. Kiki is not a Quartermaine, She's a Clay!!! What a BOMB!!!!! :-) ~) I should've known! I mean it was kinda foreshadowing. Notice the three main characters HERE!!! "Kiki/Starr, Franco/Todd & of course the Vampire, Sylas/John McBain! These three left One Life To Live just to make a mess of Port Charles! Because of them GH is turned upside down! Now as on Michael's side, part of me wants the truth to come out that they are nowhere near related, cause we all know Morgan & Ava's dirty little plan! :| but I think the incest is cool, ;) it's great to be lovers even when you think you are blood-related... So Michael & Kiki aren't cousin's, folkes, and you said that, true80'z girl but on a different logic. Note that even if Franco & AJ were brothers, which I am not sure of, it wouldn't affect the sweet young couple because Kiki is just NOT Franco's! That's jus it for now!

Facinated_by_soap

Postby Facinated_by_soap » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Last Friday's episode wasn't interesting to me at all!!! :( maybe it's cause the loverbirds cousins didn't play their parts in it, but the start of Thursday's episode almost had me go faint! Michael found out that he and Kiki weren't cousins and that Morgan knew all along! A slap in Morgan's face woke him up beside Kiki on that bed! Jeez! why did they start an episode like that!!!! It was a dream Morgan had, but it seemed real from the start! Morgan is soo stressed about losing Kiki that he dreamed it. But we had to xpect it thought, 'cause he and Sonny had it out about the wedding after Connie broke the news to him. How did Morgan ever convince his dad to let alone Kiki and him get married, anyway, plus he learned about the obsession and disconnection between Mickey and Kiki??? Sonny chooses to "sacrifice one son's happiness for the other" according to his ex wife -- Connie! And that's clear, just cause he wants to prove Morgan wrong that he doesn't love Michael any more that he loves him.... W-T-H!!!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Michael needs to leave his brother's girlfriend and future wife alone.

Return to “General Hospital”