Now that Helena is dead>>>>

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hydrangea1953

Now that Helena is dead>>>>

Postby Hydrangea1953 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:12 pm

I think tptb should groom Dr. Olbrecht to take her spot on the show as archvillainess.

JaneDoe

Re: Now that Helena is dead>>>>

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Maybe, but I think Dr. O lacks the flare that Helz had for being fabulously evil. >) I love a good villain though, so maybe she'll be able to step into the void that Helz has left.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Helena I am sure will be like all great villains of TV and movie unkillable. I am certain we will see her again.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Quote Bizlet: Helena I am sure will be like all great villains of TV and movie unkillable. I am certain we will see her again.

One can only hope! >)

AndyCrump

Postby AndyCrump » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:10 pm

No real comparison in my mind between the two. Helena is full charge. Olbrecht seems more like an executive assistant to Jerry and Faison

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Quote AndyCrump: No real comparison in my mind between the two. Helena is full charge. Olbrecht seems more like an executive assistant to Jerry and Faison

Very true. Helz was/is a QUEEN BEE. Dr. O seems more like a minion. 3)

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Dr. O makes a decent villain but she takes herself too seriously to ever measure up to a classic big bad like Helena. Helena had just the right amount of humor that allowed her to twist the knife so perfectly. Even when she was being bested, she enjoyed the game of cat and mouse quite thoroughly so while Dr. O could be her own kind of villain, there is simply no filling the shoes Helena wore

Hydrangea1953

Postby Hydrangea1953 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote elijahsgotit: Dr. O makes a decent villain but she takes herself too seriously to ever measure up to a classic big bad like Helena. Helena had just the right amount of humor that allowed her to twist the knife so perfectly. Even when she was being bested, she enjoyed the game of cat and mouse quite thoroughly so while Dr. O could be her own kind of villain, there is simply no filling the shoes Helena wore

We did see a glimpse of humor from Dr. O when she was cha-cha ing while watching Pip singing Jump by the Pointless Sisters on TV.

She's a gold mine that tptb need to develop.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote Hydrangea1953:
Quote elijahsgotit: Dr. O makes a decent villain but she takes herself too seriously to ever measure up to a classic big bad like Helena. Helena had just the right amount of humor that allowed her to twist the knife so perfectly. Even when she was being bested, she enjoyed the game of cat and mouse quite thoroughly so while Dr. O could be her own kind of villain, there is simply no filling the shoes Helena wore

We did see a glimpse of humor from Dr. O when she was cha-cha ing while watching Pip singing Jump by the Pointless Sisters on TV.

I suppose you could count that but that one moment was still nowhere near the level of Helena, Imho.

BrendaDeevah

Postby BrendaDeevah » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:34 am

Quote elijahsgotit:
Quote Hydrangea1953:

I suppose you could count that but that one moment was still nowhere near the level of Helena, Imho.

Psssst! Helena was launched by Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor. Lets give this James Bond styled Eastern European villainess a shot.

Return to “General Hospital”