Micheal

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tllsmi

Micheal

Postby tllsmi » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 am

I watched yesterday's show where they said that Michael sees something horrifying...what was it? Not Kiki tied to the bed was it?? Anyone notice how Kiki's shirt was buttoned when Morgan tied her up and left but when Michael came in the entire shirt was unbuttoned..how did she do that with her hands tied above her head????

vickidink

Re: Micheal

Postby vickidink » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Apparently that was the horrifying thing Michael saw. Having been raped in prison he probably thought someone had tied up Kiki and either raped or was intending on raping her. For Michael that would be a horrifying sight given he has been a victim of a rape. And yes I too noticed how her shirt was all of a sudden exposing the "goods".

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Yeeeeeeah I think that was the "horrifying" thing he saw. That was Friday's episode spoiler right? Then yeah that is the only thing I can think of.

tllsmi

Postby tllsmi » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Oh boy..I feel like an idiot! I totally forgot about him being raped and that he might jump to that conclusion with Kiki.. :|

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 am

Quote tllsmi: Oh boy..I feel like an idiot! I totally forgot about him being raped and that he might jump to that conclusion with Kiki.. :|

====
Say what? Michael knocked on the door and Kiki said,"Come in"! If Kiki was being held against her will, she would have been screaming instead of speaking in a normal voice. Michael was so about to hit it with Kiki until Morgan walked in the door whether she was tied up or not! :D

Return to “General Hospital”