Britt and Nic,

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crazydaisy

Re: Britt and Nic,

Postby crazydaisy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote crazydaisy: I always find that Nik is his best when he's with someone with a little edge and darkness to them. When they teased Nik and Claudia after he rescued her from the harbor, it was just about the last time I found Nik interesting, and the only time I found Claudia interesting. I kept hoping they'd go with those two together to redeem Claudia but it never happened... And Nik with Nadine, Brooklynn, Liz... never did it for me either.

I am hoping ALL aboard the Nik/Britt train. They definitely had chemistry in their scenes on Friday and I think they could bring out the best in each other. Both have psychos for fathers so they can bond over that... and they they physically look good together too!

I'm going to have to agree with you. Nik and Nadine were AWFUL. He was sweet with Emily, but it got old fast. I REALLY liked the idea of him with Claudia and they even teased us with the possibility of him and Carly. I was definitely boarding the Narly train.... but they sadly shut it down. He does do well with "edgy" gals and I think he could possibly bring out the human side to Brit. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

I also in NO WAY want to see Nik with Liz either, so if Brit keeps that from happening..... BONUS! 3)

I loved Narly too!! Hoping Nik/Britt lives up to its potential and makes me like both characters! HATE Nik sniffing around Liz!

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Quote tessicapls:
Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote tessicapls: Speculation:

I can totally seeing Nic invite Britt to live with him so she can be out of Sabrina's apartment. That is very much his style, prince charming to the rescue(literally).

I have to be honest though, I like the idea of Bric,(or is it Nitt???)I bet those too have awesome chemistry. It also helps beef up the story line for Liz. I have never been a huge Liz lover, though I like the character and do not dislike her at all, I think when I've liked her best is when she is being snarky to Britt. Too fun. I hope they go there with Nic and Britt. I would welcome the pairing.

Nic has always been a nice guy, and I like that about him, and he is proving he can be a good father, his house is so big and he has plenty of room, what happen to his butler he use to have?

Between Helena, vampires, and the Lady in White, the Butler probably took off months ago! Nothing good has happened at Wyndamere in a very long time, I wouldn't stay there!!!

I wonder if Emily's spirit roams the house, Boooo! and Helena's Boooo!

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:59 pm

They would have to redeem Britt in someway. They would look great together.

sudzydudzy

Postby sudzydudzy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 am

I was just saying to myself that I wish Britt could find a REAL love interest because I don't think she really wants Patrick any more, her mother just wants it and BAM!! "July 4th" epi and Nic runs smack into her and she is bawling!!(wow showing some true emotions!!!!) And there it is! And then, I am all excited for Monday show and then NO Britt and Nic scenes!! What should we call them? Bic? Hahaha like razor sharp? LOL Anyway, I could have liked her with AJ too, but alas, I'll take any scenes with Nic in them!! Yummo. I still think Liz and Nic will have at least one last fling though. Too much unfinished business there.

ArtfullDodger

Postby ArtfullDodger » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Britt and Mic are smoking hot.

iwatched4

Postby iwatched4 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 pm

The woman who plays Britt has a beautiful smile. I feel myself charmed by her even when she is being "the Britch".
And despite not wanting them to be together long term, the meeting between Britt and Nik was kind of cute.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:42 am

Britta can have Nik as long as Liz is free of his stalkerish tush! :D

ArtfullDodger

Postby ArtfullDodger » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 am

Quote iwatched4: The woman who plays Britt has a beautiful smile. I feel myself charmed by her even when she is being "the Britch".
And despite not wanting them to be together long term, the meeting between Britt and Nik was kind of cute.

Their meeting was very cute and in hindsight may I add 'adult'. As opposed to the sloppy launch of when Purina first met. I don't think the writers will annoy us by dumbing down scores of GH characters to prop 'Bric' the way they propped Purina.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:41 am

Quote ArtfullDodger:
Quote iwatched4: The woman who plays Britt has a beautiful smile. I feel myself charmed by her even when she is being "the Britch".

Their meeting was very cute and in hindsight may I add 'adult'. As opposed to the sloppy launch of when Purina first met. I don't think the writers will annoy us by dumbing down scores of GH characters to prop 'Bric' the way they propped Purina.

I agree! Britt was shy and actually sweet with Nic. Little flirting with no agenda. Like this a lot. Anything to get her away from Patrick and his teeny bopper.
Can't wait to see Patrick's reaction when he realizes that Britt and their baby have moved on.

sam1201

Postby sam1201 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:18 am

Since when is 27 a teeny bopper? Patrick does not want Britt. He will be civil to her until he finds out that he is not the father. Good luck to Nik.

Return to “General Hospital”