Britt and Nic,

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Britt and Nic,

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:01 pm

This would be a great hook up!
Britt can let Sabrina have Patrick and his troubled daughter and move on to The Prince.
As soon as Patrick sees that Britt doesn't want him anymore and a real , hot sexy man is interested, he'll be pounding on her door.

Hope she moves on with Nic and Patrick has to beg her to see their child.
Patrick who?

iwatched4

Re: Britt and Nic,

Postby iwatched4 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 pm

I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote iwatched4: I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

You think a recast Lucky?

I can't stand Liz with AJ.

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote iwatched4: I think Britt and Nik will be more like a Rebecca and Nik situation than a long term coupling. But I like the idea of somebody taking Britt's side in this situation. As many crappy things as she has done. Patrick is not a victim. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to sleep with Britt, so he brought part of this on himself. I ultimately think this is headed to a Nik and Liz coupling that happens just as Lucky comes back to town.

I can't stand A.J. Would be nice if Lucky would come back even as a recast. I like Britt and Nik. I think he can show her the love she deserves to have.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote ransomha:

I can't stand A.J. Would be nice if Lucky would come back even as a recast. I like Britt and Nik. I think he can show her the love she deserves to have.

Me too!
Now she'll see a real man, Nic..yum yum....

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote stephanie215:
Quote ransomha:

Me too!

Nic is also the type that will not allow his child to behave like a brat. We won't name names.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote ransomha:
Quote stephanie215:
Quote ransomha:

Me too!

Nic is also the type that will not allow his child to behave like a brat. We won't name names.

You got that right! Excellent point!

Moodygirl52

Postby Moodygirl52 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:40 pm

When she finds out he is the Prince of Windemere, well, I don't remember, is she rich? They might be a nice pairing. Spencer seems to like her all ready and she was nice to him. We will see. Will her evil Mother like her to pair up with Nic?

Nita Lou

Postby Nita Lou » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:08 pm

I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Quote Nita Lou: I, for one, wish Britt would go far, far away! Hard to believe anyone would wish her on Nicholas. I FFWD scenes with her and her new partner in crime, Taylor. Only a matter of time till Britch is exposed along with mommy dearest. I'm sure her life was awful with her mother but is just like her, no excuse she could have tried to become a better person! IMO she doesn't deserve anything, she has to earn love and respect from others, bottom line.
GH used to move fast on S/L's but now go on and on forever! I take breaks from time to time gets on my last nerve. lol

I'm with you, doll!
I took real long breaks when Nurse Santiago was on four episodes a week.
Now that Cinderella has been backburnered, us true GH fans can enjoy more Britt Time!
Fingers crossed that Felix fades in favor of getting the exciting story underway that showcases his sis, Taylor! :) :)

Return to “General Hospital”