Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
TreeBuild

Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Postby TreeBuild » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Brad catches Michael and Kiki kissing then he blackmails Michael into having sex with him.

gulla

Re: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Postby gulla » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Omg this is so nasty Brad makes me sick why he has to do it to Michael.now why is he doing Michael like that. Now he is crossing the line with the sex thing. I know Michael not going to do it. Michael is not that way.so Brad needs to leave I Hope it happens soon.

g-mom

Postby g-mom » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:57 pm

I think these writers are crossing the line,first the kissing cousins,now this pervert blackmailing Michael for sex,it was bad enough when he was sniffing after felix all over the place,is he not able to find himself a man the normal way,a man that wants him too,he and BRITCH belong together,along with taylor

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Quote g-mom: I think these writers are crossing the line,first the kissing cousins,now this pervert blackmailing Michael for sex,it was bad enough when he was sniffing after felix all over the place,is he not able to find himself a man the normal way,a man that wants him too,he and BRITCH belong together,along with taylor

Felix asked for Brads attention by putting on a show for him in the shower room.

g-mom

Postby g-mom » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:26 pm

he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Quote g-mom: he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

Yes I know, Felix prostituted himself for Sabrina.

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Oh my goodness if only we could post pictures, I have the perfect gif that explains my reaction to this.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote TreeBuild: Brad catches Michael and Kiki kissing then he blackmails Michael into having sex with him.

I knew there was something I liked about Brad....LOL 8)

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:41 pm

If that is true (and I hope it's not), that is a horrible storyline. Michael of all people, considering what he has already been through.

angelsgate

Postby angelsgate » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Brad doesn't know who hes messing around with. Just wait until Carly, Monica, AJ and Sonny find out about it. I hope he loses his job after blackmailing Michael. Sonny needs to be told he can tell Dante or hire an investigator to look into Brad's past. Also to find out about Britt's involvement with him.

Return to “General Hospital”