britt

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jmbraun6

britt

Postby jmbraun6 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 pm

who is the father of britt baby it is not patrick

melirose

Re: britt

Postby melirose » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Quote jmbraun6: who is the father of britt baby it is not patrick

No one knows yet, however I'm speculating she or her mother implanted herself with Dante and Lulu's embryo.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Ellie took Patrick's DNA, Britt's blood was already in the lab.
The test was done BEFORE Britt knew about it so, she didn't have time to change the results, Patrick.....you ARE the father........

melirose

Postby melirose » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Quote ransomha: Ellie took Patrick's DNA, Britt's blood was already in the lab.
The test was done BEFORE Britt knew about it so, she didn't have time to change the results, Patrick.....you ARE the father........

LOl...no he is not! Britt knows whose baby she is carrying. I'm sure Britt's mom covered all her tracks including a possible paternity test. We as viewers just haven't seen it yet.

vickidink

Postby vickidink » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Right after Ellie told them the results of the DNA test that said Patrick was the father Britt received a vague text from her mom. I think that was our hint that there has been some hanky panky with the DNA test. Dante and Lulu were in the hallway having just received their baby news - which may have been a hint as to whose baby Britt is really carrying -

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Quote vickidink:

Right after Ellie told them the results of the DNA test that said Patrick was the father Britt received a vague text from her mom. I think that was our hint that there has been some hanky panky with the DNA test. Dante and Lulu were in the hallway having just received their baby news - which may have been a hint as to whose baby Britt is really carrying -

The only way Pat is the father if Robin is the mother. I agree they have gotten to the DNA test though.

fid34952

Postby fid34952 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

I think witch's mother got to Ellie. Ellie is an easy mark. She easily covered for Macxie when it served her purposes in getting back to gether with Spinelli.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Quote vickidink:

I had that same thought about Dante/Lulu being in the hall and Brit did look over at them while getting the tests from momma.

1eydjax

Postby 1eydjax » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:51 pm

I too have thought since the Nurse's Ball that a whole lab full of Dante and LuLu's embryos were a buffet in waiting. Would free up Maxi to keep hers.

But would be nice if it were Robin & Patricks.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote vickidink:

I had that same thought about Dante/Lulu being in the hall and Brit did look over at them while getting the tests from momma.

I saw a pregnant woman ALONE, looking longingly at the way a couple should be rejoicing with the thought of their baby's arrival.

Return to “General Hospital”