Spoiler: OMG we were all right about the baby !

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
TreeBuild

Spoiler: OMG we were all right about the baby !

Postby TreeBuild » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Did you see today's episode?

Patrick is definitely NOT the father of Britt's baby.
Lante are the baby's parents. And Britt knows it.

ransomha

Re: Spoiler: OMG we were all right about the baby !

Postby ransomha » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Quote TreeBuild: Did you see today's episode?

Patrick is definitely NOT the father of Britt's baby.
Lante are the baby's parents. And Britt knows it.

Ellie ran the test and Patrick was named the father. case closed.....for now :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:00 pm

You know it is possible that big momma is threatening ellie and blackmailing her. she does have a couple of her own secrets she doen't want to come out. just sayin. This is a soa and nothing is ever that cut and dry

LEVIC

Postby LEVIC » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:04 pm

I at first though tht Britt did steal Lulu's egg&Dante's sperm but then I heard tht Britt was the bio mom and some sperm downer was the bio dad but after today's show I believe it is Lante's baby...Guess Lante will have their baby after all 1 way or another.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Now that I think about it, when Patrick said he didn't think he was the father after brit tore up the results an honest person would have said "fine then look at the results" its not that hard to piece it together but what Brit said was "ask ellie" maybe its because she knew that mommy dearest got to Ellie

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Quote oltllover: You know it is possible that big momma is threatening ellie and blackmailing her. she does have a couple of her own secrets she doen't want to come out. just sayin. This is a soa and nothing is ever that cut and dry

Agreed. This is A soap and this particular storyline impacts so many characters and the directions they move as moreand more twists come to light.
I, for one, love the whole continued guessing game inherent in who the eventual parents of Britta's baby is.

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Opps wrong topic lol. I agree with this.

babysnooks

Postby babysnooks » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Quote oltllover: Now that I think about it, when Patrick said he didn't think he was the father after brit tore up the results an honest person would have said "fine then look at the results" its not that hard to piece it together but what Brit said was "ask ellie" maybe its because she knew that mommy dearest got to Ellie

Well, if the text from the wicked witch of the West(mommie dearest) is any indication, she somehow made sure that test results/Ellie would confirm Patrick as father. I really hope they don't carry this sl out too much longer, it's really getting boring.

sudzydudzy

Postby sudzydudzy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Quote babysnooks:
Quote oltllover: Now that I think about it, when Patrick said he didn't think he was the father after brit tore up the results an honest person would have said "fine then look at the results" its not that hard to piece it together but what Brit said was "ask ellie" maybe its because she knew that mommy dearest got to Ellie

Well, if the text from the wicked witch of the West(mommie dearest) is any indication, she somehow made sure that test results/Ellie would confirm Patrick as father. I really hope they don't carry this sl out too much longer, it's really getting boring.

I agree! Im ready for this baby thing with Britt to just be over.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Yes, I think we've all figured out a while ago that the baby Britt is carrying is the other embryo of Lulu and Dante. And here's what else I think: Since Kirsten Storms is leaving - and Bradford Anderson is going on recurring - I suspect Maxie will not be able to give her baby to Dan-Lu and will disappear with her child. Don't know if Spinelli will be involved or not.

Not sure how they'll figure out who Britt's baby's parents really are.

Return to “General Hospital”