The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Rant: how many freaking times are we going to hear the same lines from Sonny? It kills me that AJ is still walking around after what he did to Connie? Yeah Sonny we know...!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 am

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: how many freaking times are we going to hear the same lines from Sonny? It kills me that AJ is still walking around after what he did to Connie? Yeah Sonny we know...!

Same ole, same ole Sonny. I'm looking forward to him finding out it WASN'T AJ and seeing how he reacts to THAT.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 am

Yesterday's show was kind of a snooze fest. :~

RAVE: I think that's too strong a word, but I like that AJ FINALLY knows what happened and that he's not a killer. I like that this story with Silas is moving forward finally, although I'm not all that interested. :~

RANT: Sonny - SHUT UP, Robin - GO AWAY! This is the LONGEST, drawn out goodbye in the history of goodbyes. 8)

Did anything else happen yesterday? It really drug on and on and I think I lost consciousness after a while. ;)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:48 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves: Rant: how many freaking times are we going to hear the same lines from Sonny? It kills me that AJ is still walking around after what he did to Connie? Yeah Sonny we know...!

Same ole, same ole Sonny. I'm looking forward to him finding out it WASN'T AJ and seeing how he reacts to THAT.

I cringed when I heard that line yet again...

Sonny will make no apologies for blaming AJ, and almost killing Michael's father right in front of him when the killer was right under his nose. If Sonny is so smart and can figure everything out why not this. Ava has really pulled the wool over ole Sonny's eyes.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:

I cringed when I heard that line yet again...

Sonny will make no apologies for blaming AJ, and almost killing Michael's father right in front of him when the killer was right under his nose. If Sonny is so smart and can figure everything out why not this. Ava has really pulled the wool over ole Sonny's eyes.

Because she's smarter! >) He's got Michael telling him not to trust her and that he truly feels like AJ is innocent.... but Sonny just can't listen. He's allowing himself to be snowed by Ava. I hope she buries him. >)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 am

Quote JaneDoe: Yesterday's show was kind of a snooze fest. :~

RAVE: I think that's too strong a word, but I like that AJ FINALLY knows what happened and that he's not a killer. I like that this story with Silas is moving forward finally, although I'm not all that interested. :~

RANT: Sonny - SHUT UP, Robin - GO AWAY! This is the LONGEST, drawn out goodbye in the history of goodbyes. 8)

Did anything else happen yesterday? It really drug on and on and I think I lost consciousness after a while. ;)

No that is about it, I am loving Sam and Silas though.

ITA with your Sonny/Robin rant enough already. At least Sonny's busty side kick was not on with him yesterday that makes it less tolerable.

theresao

Postby theresao » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:41 am

Rants Only: So it looked like TPTB were going to reenergize the Quartermaines. They brought AJ back from the dead, made Franco Jason's twin and Kiki his daughter causing so many great scenes at the Q mansion. THEN overnight, Kiki is not a Q, Franco is Heather's kid, and now killing AJ...WHY oh why can the Q's have a resurgence.

BUT no let's go thaw out all the dead Cassadines.... >(

Next, we just went through Patrick grieving for his dead wife then moving on to find love again only for the viewers to know Robin was still alive so we wouldn't get on board with Patrick and Sabrina.

NOW they are doing the same with Sam. We watched her grieve for Jason, she is now moving forward only to let us the viewers know that Jason is not "really most sincerely dead". >(

Really screwing up my viewing pleasure. :~

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:12 am

Quote theresao: Rants Only: So it looked like TPTB were going to reenergize the Quartermaines. They brought AJ back from the dead, made Franco Jason's twin and Kiki his daughter causing so many great scenes at the Q mansion. THEN overnight, Kiki is not a Q, Franco is Heather's kid, and now killing AJ...WHY oh why can the Q's have a resurgence.

BUT no let's go thaw out all the dead Cassadines.... >(

Next, we just went through Patrick grieving for his dead wife then moving on to find love again only for the viewers to know Robin was still alive so we wouldn't get on board with Patrick and Sabrina.

NOW they are doing the same with Sam. We watched her grieve for Jason, she is now moving forward only to let us the viewers know that Jason is not "really most sincerely dead". >(

Really screwing up my viewing pleasure. :~

I do agree with the rant about the Q's, there were so many possibilities with AJ and Franco etc. but IMO we do not REALLY know that it is Jason that is alive. We all saw Robin repeatedly but with Jason the only one that has seen him is Robin and with all the fake mask stuff Duke/Faison, Dr O/Anna it is possible that Robin is being tricked.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:31 am

RANT & RAVE - The whole show was proving to be yet another snooze fest with the longest goodbye STILL going on, and then we have the Silas/Sam drama that I just can't get into, then on to Robin seeing a probably fake Jason.... YAWN.

THEN, lo and behold Sonny shoots AJ. 8) I tell ya, I did NOT see that coming. After just promising Michael again that he wouldn't hurt him. 8) This is going to be good. >)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Quote JaneDoe: RANT & RAVE - The whole show was proving to be yet another snooze fest with the longest goodbye STILL going on, and then we have the Silas/Sam drama that I just can't get into, then on to Robin seeing a probably fake Jason.... YAWN.

THEN, lo and behold Sonny shoots AJ. 8) I tell ya, I did NOT see that coming. After just promising Michael again that he wouldn't hurt him. 8) This is going to be good. >)

I did not see it coming either I thought Ava would shoot him and then maybe frame Sonny or just dump AJ somewhere and everyone would assume it was Sonny.

Return to “General Hospital”