The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 am

Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Robin and Patty. Too much whining.

This story has me wanting to fast forward them and for Robin to just GO already. 8)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:03 am

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Morgan, Morgan, Morgan... You sound like an idiot talking about Julian with who your father is >(

Liz: I really don't blame Liz for wanting to find out the truth about Ben, but the way she goes about it is so wrong. It makes her look so jealous and petty... I wish she just would have went to Dante with her suspicions.

I was LOL when Morgan said that, and Lucas called him on it too, but then he blew it off like.... my dad's not THAT kind of mobster... LOL. Whatever. ~)

I also agree about Liz. I understand WHY she did what she did, but she came off looking petty, jealous, and ridiculous.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:03 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Robin and Patty. Too much whining.

This story has me wanting to fast forward them and for Robin to just GO already. 8)

I agree about Robin I am watching live most days so I found myself leaving the room when she has been on the last few days with Patrick. The scene with Liz was good, but I kept thinking to myself you are giving this woman advice about her love life when you are about abandon your husband and child to help an ex lover. Really!

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 pm

My post is for the 2/19/14 episode:

Rant : Please get Robin off of my screen. UGH! Cannot wait until this s/l is wrapped up. Also no Julian. Miss him much. Can we just get past the Scotty/Lucy/Kevin thing. ICK.

Rave: I actually enjoyed the scenes between Dante and Sonny. I liked the way they were talking, casually and for once in a long, long time, Sonny actually listened to Dante and actually did not seem to make it about him. Well played scene.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Quote Howie79: My post is for the 2/19/14 episode:

Rant : Please get Robin off of my screen. UGH! Cannot wait until this s/l is wrapped up. Also no Julian. Miss him much. Can we just get past the Scotty/Lucy/Kevin thing. ICK.

Rave: I actually enjoyed the scenes between Dante and Sonny. I liked the way they were talking, casually and for once in a long, long time, Sonny actually listened to Dante and actually did not seem to make it about him. Well played scene.

I thought it odd that Dante didn`t go to tell Olivia first

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Howie79: My post is for the 2/19/14 episode:

I thought it odd that Dante didn`t go to tell Olivia first

Funny, I never even thought about it. But you are right, Dante is so much closer to Olivia that it is odd that he did not go to her first.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 am

Rave Epiphany good to see her, why is she only on,when the nurses ball is mentioned, can`t wait to see her and Dr O
Any day without seeing Spencer is a good day
What is happening to Liz?? All of a sudden she wants Nick? N

Rant Robin don`t let the door hit you in the a$$,what nerve you have,good riddance
Liz had no right to go to Nick that way, she had her chance with him,she chose AJ,even though I would like to see Nick kick Britt to the curb,he looked like her was sorry he had asked Britt to marry him, maybe there is hope he won`t marry her

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 am

^^^ Yeah, never been a big Nik fan, usually could care less what happens to him, but I've felt a bit more sympathy for him lately since he's actually acted like a father to Spencer for a change and has been nice to the Britch who is a liar liar pants on fire and is basically playing him like fiddle.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:29 am

Rant: Liz was not on. Maybe she'll be on Monday. Why oh why is Britt still around. When she leaves take her Mother with her.

Rave: Love Niz scenes the other day. It was a good closure for Liz...so maybe she can move on since Nick has already. Love Liz hair it look so shiny. Sometimes I like it short and sometimes I miss it being long but I think it looks good on her she needed a change it brings out her more. Love both of her white coats. She has been looking good a lot lately. Maybe Liz and AJ should get back together or someone new or Rick. I don't know but I'm enjoying her single. ;) I have always said Liz can carry a story all by herself she does not need a man to make her happy or relevant. All she needs is a good supporting cast. ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:33 am

Rave: well sort of a mini rave, I enjoyed the scenes with Kiki and her father(finally) and it was nice to see her with her cousins(Sam and Rafe) its about time we saw her and all them as family.
Rant: don't really have one, the show has been good lately. :)

Return to “General Hospital”