The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: Rant Britch telling Liz to get some friends,really Britch how many friends do you have,and the only one you do have will be gone when he finds out what you did to his sister

I'm no cheerleader for Britt but I think she was saying that Cam should get other friends instead of Liz having to trek out to Spoon Island for a play date.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot: Rant Britch telling Liz to get some friends,really Britch how many friends do you have,and the only one you do have will be gone when he finds out what you did to his sister

I'm no cheerleader for Britt but I think she was saying that Cam should get other friends instead of Liz having to trek out to Spoon Island for a play date.

If that's the case, I misunderstood, but Britt still has no business to say that to Liz. It seems like Nic enjoys seeing Liz and Cam, Britt is just worried that Nic will dump her when he finds out about Ben

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:

If that's the case, I misunderstood, but Britt still has no business to say that to Liz. It seems like Nic enjoys seeing Liz and Cam, Britt is just worried that Nic will dump her when he finds out about Ben

I agree its none of her business and Cam and Spencer are more then just friends they are family, clearly Britt is jealous of Liz thats why she doesn't want her there and believe me I am so ready for the truth to come out about Ben.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:

I agree its none of her business and Cam and Spencer are more then just friends they are family, clearly Britt is jealous of Liz thats why she doesn't want her there and believe me I am so ready for the truth to come out about Ben.

It is none of Liz's business since she has declared over and over she wanted nothing but friendship from Nik. I also just want Ben's story to come out bc it has dragged on way too long IMO.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:

It is none of Liz's business since she has declared over and over she wanted nothing but friendship from Nik. I also just want Ben's story to come out bc it has dragged on way too long IMO.

Cam and Spencer are family so It makes sence they would play together, I don`t think Spencer has many friends coming out to Spoon Island,and Nick doesn't mind at all seing Liz. If Liz finds out the truth about Ben, she should come out and tell the whole world,it would be anyone`s business because what Britt did was a crime, that poor baby has a right to be with his parents

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:

Cam and Spencer are family so It makes sence they would play together, I don`t think Spencer has many friends coming out to Spoon Island,and Nick doesn't mind at all seing Liz. If Liz finds out the truth about Ben, she should come out and tell the whole world,it would be anyone`s business because what Britt did was a crime, that poor baby has a right to be with his parents

I phrased my rant poorly I just meant it is none of Liz's business who Nik dates until the truth comes out, but i hope it does come out soon. Then she can I told you so Nik until the cows come home.

IDK who is going out her a his point. is mother going to start something now that they are working together or will Nik get there on his own. Lulu has been spending time with Ben.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:

I phrased my rant poorly I just meant it is none of Liz's business who Nik dates until the truth comes out, but i hope it does come out soon. Then she can I told you so Nik until the cows come home.

IDK who is going out her a his point. is mother going to start something now that they are working together or will Nik get there on his own. Lulu has been spending time with Ben.

What an awful person Britch is ,seeing the pain that Lulu is in,I don`t care who outs Britt, as long as she gets what she deserves

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 pm

It's been nice to see Robert. At least this time they gave him a nice send off.

I see more chemistry with Elizabeth and Nik than with Nik and Britt. Franco and Silas scenes were most amusing. Stop yelling, Michael. And get a grip.

I know everyone is tired of the Heather and Carly story but I actually did feel some sympathy for Heather. But they can move it along now.

i need to get a life

Postby i need to get a life » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Rant- I just watched Wednesday's show. I still have some catching up to do... How many times are we gonna have Lucy in Scott's room... Knock knock knock... Scott is Kevin... Lucy hiding ~) oh give me a break...

Rave- I like Ana & Robert scenes :) & Alexis is getting fun again :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:29 pm

RAVE: Victor Cassadine... the mere thought of Helz possibly waking from the dead (and who else?)... EEEEEEEK... Frodd figuring out that Heather must be alive and probably has Carly... Ooooh, is baby Ben sick?... Liz outing Sabrina's secret in front of Emma 8)... Dr. O and her cray-cray leading of the hospital... SO MUCH GOODNESS and not an ounce of Sonny. ;)Perfect show Friday, I have no Rants at all. 3)

PS.... I'm going to assume that among the "dead" Victor has, one of them will be important enough for Robin to leave her family for. I REALLY hope it's not Stone, that would be too weird and WRONG IMO. Jason? 8) I really don't want to know, just speculating. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”