The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby genhospchat » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:10 am

Wouldn't Carly's wound be right through her arm with the blood that far down the knife and wouldn't there be more splattered blood on the knife if she was supposedly murdered? Where is forensics?

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:25 am

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote genhospchat:

Remember when the long stories use to be enjoyable?

I think I have a shorter attention span now. 3)

AJ's drinking is as old as Luke's. Just move on with finding out Ava shot Connie and Olivia.

IA. Tired of the drinking. I would like to see AJ redeemed...at least somewhat. And more of the Q's.

Julian :D

Towel and all. ;)

When will they take the liquor out of the Q house so AJ doesn't have it accessible?

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:00 am

Rave: Liz

Love that Julian just basically laughs in Sonny's face whenever Sonny thinks he has him and acts like an a$$

Sonny and Frodd in scenes together were easy to FF.

Lucas...yum

AJ and Tracy scenes

Rant: Sonny and Olivia more concerned with kicking Julian out than the fact that Carly is missing and presumed dead!

no blood splatter at the scene but she was suppose to have been stabbed there?

NO WAY would Sonny just believe Franco that he's innocent, nor Kiki, or anyone. This Frodd whitewashing is ridiculous.

Lucas's hair

Why aren't people from the hospital looking for Heather?

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 am

Quote genhospchat: Rave: Liz

Love that Julian just basically laughs in Sonny's face whenever Sonny thinks he has him and acts like an a$$

Lucas...yum

AJ and Tracy scenes

Rant: Sonny and Olivia more concerned with kicking Julian out than the fact that Carly is missing and presumed dead!

NO WAY would Sonny just believe Franco that he's innocent, nor Kiki, or anyone. This Frodd whitewashing is ridiculous.

Lucas's hair

Sonny and Olivia were having sex the night before connie's(the love of Sonny's life ~)) murder trial why would they care about Carly and how highschoolish was that move whats next Sonny gets Greg Brady to help him steal the school(crimson) mascot. :D

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote genhospchat: Rave: Liz

Lucas...yum

AJ and Tracy scenes

Lucas's hair

Sonny and Olivia were having sex the night before connie's(the love of Sonny's life ~)) murder trial why would they care about Carly and how highschoolish was that move whats next Sonny gets Greg Brady to help him steal the school(crimson) mascot. :D

LOL Michael and Kiki act more like adults then Sonny and Olivia. Sonny is a man child. I hope when Carly is back running her hotel she is not pi$$ed at them for kicking out a paying customer. Carly seems to have low stands as long as they are paying customers.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

ITA with the above posts. My rant is Sonny and his petty behavior. If he thought before acting he would have kept Julian there and used his contacts to watch his movements. But that is Sonny, don't think anything thru. I don't find it funny or that it adds humor to the show. Instead I find it sad and pathetic.

I think that my biggest rant is that there was a time, about 15 years ago, when I watched the show to see Sonny. And I find it sad that tptb have made this character a shell of his former self. I am so glad that the Jeromes are back and adding some interesting s/ls to the show. So done with the Sonny and his many loves until they betray him show.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:06 am

RAVE: Lucas! I really like this actor and being from a veteran family makes him even more enjoyable. I can't wait to see how his encounter with Sam goes..... and Julian! 8)

Julian! Figured out that Lucas is his son and he wants to get to know him. He wants to be a better father than his own . :D

Someone FINALLY finding Carly.... although I wish it hadn't been Luke. :~ AJ would have been SO much better.

RANT: LULU is STUPID. Period. Drop her Dante, drop her like it's HOT. 8)

Olivia is such a waste of space and her scenes being the BIG BAD LANDLORD were laughable. Just like Sonny to use his "flavor of the month" or anyone else for that matter to do his dirty work. They looked like whiny school kids crying "nana-nana boo boo... I'm better than you are" 8) Like Julian doesn't have the connections or money to find another office or home? Oooooooh you really got him good Sonny! :-) :-) :-)

The PCDC! Really?! There's no splattered blood, only a streak on the car and some on the knife (AND HOLY MOLY Carly's "scratch" isn't NEAR big enough to cause all that strawberry jelly blood, LOL). There's nothing on the ground or anywhere else near the car. Seriously stupid detective work and it REEKS of set-up. PLEASE don't start making the PCPD look like fools again. I thought they were getting smarter. :~

NO LIZ AND NIK..... NO! >(

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:33 am

Quote Howie79: ITA with the above posts. My rant is Sonny and his petty behavior. If he thought before acting he would have kept Julian there and used his contacts to watch his movements. But that is Sonny, don't think anything thru. I don't find it funny or that it adds humor to the show. Instead I find it sad and pathetic.

I think that my biggest rant is that there was a time, about 15 years ago, when I watched the show to see Sonny. And I find it sad that tptb have made this character a shell of his former self. I am so glad that the Jeromes are back and adding some interesting s/ls to the show. So done with the Sonny and his many loves until they betray him show.

I'm the same. I loved Sonny at one point and now he is just an annoyance, his storylines are boring and repetitive.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:36 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Lucas! I really like this actor and being from a veteran family makes him even more enjoyable. I can't wait to see how his encounter with Sam goes..... and Julian! 8)

Julian! Figured out that Lucas is his son and he wants to get to know him. He wants to be a better father than his own . :D

Someone FINALLY finding Carly.... although I wish it hadn't been Luke. :~ AJ would have been SO much better.

RANT: LULU is STUPID. Period. Drop her Dante, drop her like it's HOT. 8)

Olivia is such a waste of space and her scenes being the BIG BAD LANDLORD were laughable. Just like Sonny to use his "flavor of the month" or anyone else for that matter to do his dirty work. They looked like whiny school kids crying "nana-nana boo boo... I'm better than you are" 8) Like Julian doesn't have the connections or money to find another office or home? Oooooooh you really got him good Sonny! :-) :-) :-)

The PCDC! Really?! There's no splattered blood, only a streak on the car and some on the knife (AND HOLY MOLY Carly's "scratch" isn't NEAR big enough to cause all that strawberry jelly blood, LOL). There's nothing on the ground or anywhere else near the car. Seriously stupid detective work and it REEKS of set-up. PLEASE don't start making the PCPD look like fools again. I thought they were getting smarter. :~

NO LIZ AND NIK..... NO! >(

Hahaha you basically repeated my post with different words

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:47 am

Rave: Love Liz scenes, her sweater and her just being on. As far as Nick and Liz I do not see it happening they will probably use her to further their love for Brick but I do hope they leave my girl out of it. Liz needs a story. Love Carly scenes. It took me a long time to start liking Carly again but I do. The old writers made Carly look bad by saying things to Liz but it's new writers & Carly has a new attitude. She is no longer defending Jason & he's gone. :) I hope it's a girl night out in the future for Liz and Carly. ;)

Rant: Why is Dr. O still around and her daughter they serve no purpose to me. They do not have a history on GH why are they still around. 8) Somebody kill them off please. >(

Return to “General Hospital”