The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Franco (RH) and ALL of his scenes in the Metro Court. I wish he played a different character, but I simply adore RH and his acting. Truly fabulous! 3) Crazy Heather is at it again.... calling Joss a "child of the corn" was hysterical. :-) Julian and Ava getting territorial and threatening with each other in true Jerome fashion. >) Sonny falling for his son "returning" to him :-) :-) :-).

RANT: Morgan is still un-watchable for me. Dude is still a moron regardless of who's side he's on, tptb have ruined this character I once loved as a kid. :~ I'm hoping there's a bullet with his name on it somewhere and it comes at the fault of his own father. >) Make this character useful again please. >)
Lulu - You are truly a dolt to let Dante go. She got one shining chance to move forward and become likable again and it got shot all to heck.
Scott - Step away from Lucy. I want her with her Doc. 3)

ITA about Morgan lately it's like he has been doped up on something. He was doing well there for a while when they first put him with Ava, but something has happened.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Franco (RH) and ALL of his scenes in the Metro Court. I wish he played a different character, but I simply adore RH and his acting. Truly fabulous! 3) Crazy Heather is at it again.... calling Joss a "child of the corn" was hysterical. :-) Julian and Ava getting territorial and threatening with each other in true Jerome fashion. >) Sonny falling for his son "returning" to him :-) :-) :-).

RANT: Morgan is still un-watchable for me. Dude is still a moron regardless of who's side he's on, tptb have ruined this character I once loved as a kid. :~ I'm hoping there's a bullet with his name on it somewhere and it comes at the fault of his own father. >) Make this character useful again please. >)
Lulu - You are truly a dolt to let Dante go. She got one shining chance to move forward and become likable again and it got shot all to heck.
Scott - Step away from Lucy. I want her with her Doc. 3)

ITA about Morgan lately it's like he has been doped up on something. He was doing well there for a while when they first put him with Ava, but something has happened.

He does seem to have more chutzpa(sp.) when he is in scenes with Ava or when he gets to play the "screw you all" attitude but when he is in his father's orbit he cowers in the corner.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Morgan is a weak weenie. It looked like Julian might be the one to make him toe the line, but no. One tear from Ava and Morgan is vacillating. On another note, I think the young actor is doing a great job with the role.

Unpopular opinion but I like Carlos. I don't know why but I do. He's kinda manipulating Sabrina to get what he wants, but it could have been to her advantage as well. Of course now big mouth Felix spilled the beans, so we'll see.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:47 am

I had a chance to get caught up on the last few days yesterday and just had a couple of comments.

Rant : The lint on Robin's sweater. I know that I have a serious OCD w/these types of things, but it totally drove me nuts that while she was sitting at Kelly's there was a large piece of black lint on her white sweater. And what aggravated me even more was that it looked like in the editing there were takes with the lint and takes without, because one time it would be there, then the next it was gone, then next it was back again. Ugh. Camera-person should have seen it right away and cut, removed the lint and then carried on.

My rave is Carlos. I have been indifferent to this character since he came on, but the last two episodes, he showed that he has a caring side. He is wiling to do whatever he needs to in order to protect Sabrina, simply because he loves her. I don't think that they did sleep together on the non-wedding night, I think that he loves her too much to take advantage of her like that. And I did like that he told her he would love the child as his own if she went away with him simply because it was her baby and he loves her. Now, if we can shave the beard and give him a shower, maybe I could warm up to him even more.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:07 am

Quote Howie79: I had a chance to get caught up on the last few days yesterday and just had a couple of comments.

Rant : The lint on Robin's sweater. I know that I have a serious OCD w/these types of things, but it totally drove me nuts that while she was sitting at Kelly's there was a large piece of black lint on her white sweater. And what aggravated me even more was that it looked like in the editing there were takes with the lint and takes without, because one time it would be there, then the next it was gone, then next it was back again. Ugh. Camera-person should have seen it right away and cut, removed the lint and then carried on.

My rave is Carlos. I have been indifferent to this character since he came on, but the last two episodes, he showed that he has a caring side. He is wiling to do whatever he needs to in order to protect Sabrina, simply because he loves her. I don't think that they did sleep together on the non-wedding night, I think that he loves her too much to take advantage of her like that. And I did like that he told her he would love the child as his own if she went away with him simply because it was her baby and he loves her. Now, if we can shave the beard and give him a shower, maybe I could warm up to him even more.

ITA! Regardless of how I feel about Carlos.... he's shown us that he truly loves Sabrina and will do ANYTHING for her. He is totally trying to help her out with the baby situation and he wouldn't have taken advantage of her when she was drunk IMO.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Rant: Sonny's temper tantrum in Kellys. When will this man ever learn to control himself and not act like an a$$.

Patrick browbeating Felix into talking about Sabrina. If Patrick wants to know how Sabrina is he should ask SABRINA. Patrick is not in grade school 8) He could just text her easy as that.

Heather must be taking lessons from Sonny as she has been talking Carly to death for days now 8)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:13 pm

rant Why is no one at the looney bin reporting Heather missing?
Doesn't Doc have a responsibalty to report Heather`s murder?
Scott get a new hair do
Lucy go away,your annoying,take Scott with you
Duke is creepy,he could be a vampire

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 am

Rave: Sam and her 'Going out for a night on the town WAYYYYY too much make up, when she was just at home with a baby in a sweatshirt', weren't on today. I did like seeing her in the sweatshirt that kept everything covered for a change though. :~

Lulu and Nathan had HUGE chemistry. I was hoping to see him tested with Liz but today I saw something else that could have potential.

Rant: Sonny, Kiki, Frodd (sorry JD) and Morgan were shown today >)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 am

Quote genhospchat: Rave: Sam and her 'Going out for a night on the town WAYYYYY too much make up, when she was just at home with a baby in a sweatshirt', weren't on today. I did like seeing her in the sweatshirt that kept everything covered for a change though. :~

Lulu and Nathan had HUGE chemistry. I was hoping to see him tested with Liz but today I saw something else that could have potential.

Rant: Sonny, Kiki, Frodd (sorry JD) and Morgan were shown today >)

Yes I noticed some chemistry too.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:32 am

RAVE: Loved seeing Lucy, Kevin, Duke, and Felecia at Kelly's! :D I do not like the Scott/Lucy/Kevin story however. >( I like Lucy with Kevin and Scott just being her friend and co-parent. 3)

RANT: LULU----- Stop being a weirdo and tell Nathan that his partner Dante is your husband. 8) Sonny and Olivia - GAG.

PS: genhospchat..... no need to apologize for not liking Frodd, I know I'm in the minority. :-)

Return to “General Hospital”