The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lovelyliz

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 am

Rave: Saw Liz scenes with Nick again. It was not all that bad she was just a friend trying to warn Nick about Britt if I was her I'd let him find out of his own. RC needs to leave Liz out of it.

Rant: I almost wish Emily would come back from the dead for Nick. Britt is not the girl for him. She needs to wear a girdle she was flabbing all over the place in those scenes. Get a girdle girl & one that fits you all over. I hope this was ok to say if not I apologize. Did anyone else notice how tall she was to Nick in the same episode.
Britt & Nick is still awkward to me. Give Liz a new romance as well as Nick. ;) I hope Nick does one of his outside projects & take Britt with him. ;)

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:27 am

Rant: Why is Liz's only role now the snotty busy body?
Give the girl something to do like having her OWN story!

Rave: Glad Kevin is back on canvas. Hoping they will work out a good way for Lucy and Kevin to remain on the show in an integral way.

duke417

Postby duke417 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:41 am

Rave: lots of vet sightings last week. Leslie, Kevin, Lucy, Mac & Felicia, Robert.

Rant: Robin coming off too insecure in her marriage to Patrick. She really should have stopped short in her meeting with Sabrina at the point where she thanked her for being there for Emma. The whole 'Stay away from Patrick' demand seemed very unlike Robin imo.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:58 am

Quote duke417: Rave: lots of vet sightings last week. Leslie, Kevin, Lucy, Mac & Felicia, Robert.

Rant: Robin coming off too insecure in her marriage to Patrick. She really should have stopped short in her meeting with Sabrina at the point where she thanked her for being there for Emma. The whole 'Stay away from Patrick' demand seemed very unlike Robin imo.

LOVE this too! :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

I had completely forgotten that Sonny is an uncle to Spencer. I don't remember ever seeing him acknowledge the young lad before, but maybe he has. Sorry, but those scenes kinda made me cringe. It was all just a bit too contrived.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Quote ghfanfare: I had completely forgotten that Sonny is an uncle to Spencer. I don't remember ever seeing him acknowledge the young lad before, but maybe he has. Sorry, but those scenes kinda made me cringe. It was all just a bit too contrived.

He has not acknowledged him before.... at least not in a LONG time. I chalk that up to the former regime not paying much attention to detail. As much as I LOATHE Sonny, the connection should have been acknowledged all along. It's one of the things I like about the new regime..... they are following up on all connections and they're doing their homework.

I will say though that since it hasn't been brought up before, it shouldn't have been such a warm, fuzzy moment. 8) It did seem very forced considering most people forgot they were even related and we've NEVER seen them spend time together. :~

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Quote duke417: Rave: lots of vet sightings last week. Leslie, Kevin, Lucy, Mac & Felicia, Robert.

Look who's writing the show. 8) Apparently he does not know Robyn is a strong woman unlike Sabrina. It's just another reason for Robyn to have scenes with her and to have Sabrina shove down my throat.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Rant: RC is not doing his homework that well because if he did he would have Robyn & Liz in scenes more. I don't think he does his homework much in my opinion. When did Robyn and Sam become friends or Patrick for that matter. All this is contrive to me just like Brik. :)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:24 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare: I had completely forgotten that Sonny is an uncle to Spencer. I don't remember ever seeing him acknowledge the young lad before, but maybe he has. Sorry, but those scenes kinda made me cringe. It was all just a bit too contrived.

He has not acknowledged him before.... at least not in a LONG time. I chalk that up to the former regime not paying much attention to detail. As much as I LOATHE Sonny, the connection should have been acknowledged all along. It's one of the things I like about the new regime..... they are following up on all connections and they're doing their homework.

I will say though that since it hasn't been brought up before, it shouldn't have been such a warm, fuzzy moment. 8) It did seem very forced considering most people forgot they were even related and we've NEVER seen them spend time together. :~

More Sonny propping. He has nothing else really going on, besides Julian, so they have to make contrived stories for him. Come on, that conversation with Dante and Sonny would have been Dante and Olivia. IMO they needed to show Sonny likeable in some way so the Dante convo and then Spencer. Aside from one kid who still likes him and Olivia, no one else is on Sonny's cheer leading list right now.

Rant: WHYYYYYYYYYY is Duke mixing himself up with Sonny? Duke has always been his own man, has never needed someone else to do his work. More Sonny propping?

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:14 am

Rave: Kathleen Gati is great as Dr. O especially is sarcastic line readings.

Return to “General Hospital”