The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Tired of the Maxie deception. Hope this ends real soon.

Me too, how long has this s/l been going on?

It's been going on too long! I find it kinda depressing to see Lulu and Dante gushing over this baby that is not even theirs while Maxie looks on with soulful eyes and lies to Spinelli. And Ellie is lying, too. Enough already! >(

fid34952

Postby fid34952 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Tired of the Maxie deception. Hope this ends real soon.

Me too, how long has this s/l been going on?

It's been going on too long! I find it kinda depressing to see Lulu and Dante gushing over this baby that is not even theirs while Maxie looks on with soulful eyes and lies to Spinelli. And Ellie is lying, too. Enough already! >(

But yesterday Lulu was having second thoughts. I think Lulu is preggers.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:43 pm

My rant is why do some insert other people in a thread that is not even the subject of the post when it is clearly about someone else instead of sticking to what the post is about. That is my rant for the day. >( UGH!!!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:49 am

RANT: WHY, oh WHY must a great female character be written off the show simply because she's not involved with Sonny anymore? >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >(

THIS makes me very angry. KS is far too talented to be "let go" and contrary to popular belief.... there is life outside of Sonny. 8)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: WHY, oh WHY must a great female character be written off the show simply because she's not involved with Sonny anymore? >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >(

THIS makes me very angry. KS is far too talented to be "let go" and contrary to popular belief.... there is life outside of Sonny. 8)

Agreed JD!! There is much more they could have done with Connie besides her being Sonny's whatever. I'd much rather see Olivia, Sam, Kiki, Frodd, Molly, Taylor, TJ, Ava or even Sonny himself go before Connie.

A great actress, loads of talent and they let her go. She has quickly become one of my favourites on the show and she said she can't be around Sonny which bumped her up even more! Way to go GH, get rid of talent and keep the OLTL crew with ridiculous stories attached to them.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:35 pm

RANT: As soon as Olivia wakes up and he finds out Carly nor Shawn had anything to do with her shotting, the first thing Sonny says is "whoever did this will pay."

REALLY Sonny?!!! When it was thought to be Carly and Shawn, a cover up was ordered almost immediately for senseless violence but because it's not them, let's start some more senseless violence and blow open whoever it is. I'm TIRED of Sonny's "someone must pay unless it has something to do with me or mine." No one even cares that Franco is still alive, let's get the person that shot Olivia!

This is a huge problem with Sonny and the mob on GH, how much bloodshed is needed before the writers say "ENOUGH!" I don't care about constant violence on the show and kill this one and that one. Let it go! I know he's a selfish mob boss but enough of the hypocrisy and death toll, let's get back to daytime tv here...which doesn't include constant violence! Oh and take Shawn with you, his characters been ruined, by Sonny, shocker.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:04 am

RAVE: Ava and Frodd are magical together, I'm really loving these two devious minds! >) LOVED Luke and Tracy too, I love seeing her soft side come out and she wowed me with wanting to help him ABOVE getting control of ELQ. 3)

RANT: Morgan...... Please. Stop. Talking. 8)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Rave: Great scenes with Carly and Ava! Then throw Frodd into the mix and it's all so soapy and entertaining! :)

Rant: Not looking forward to the Sonny/Olivia romance. Esp. if it means Connie leaving town because of it. Always kinda liked Olivia even if she is a big hypocrite. This will ruin it. :|

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Great scenes with Carly and Ava! Then throw Frodd into the mix and it's all so soapy and entertaining! :)

Rant: Not looking forward to the Sonny/Olivia romance. Esp. if it means Connie leaving town because of it. Always kinda liked Olivia even if she is a big hypocrite. This will ruin it. :|

ITA! Olivia used to be strong and smart, now she's reduced to being just another mindless Sonny follower. :~ Top it off with Konnie leaving.... probably because of Sonny, GAG. >(

Lolacat

Postby Lolacat » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Finally came back to GH after 25 years of watching on and off and I am turning off again because Liz is taking back AJ.. Really writers? First episode I have FFwd in 3 months...Probably the last as I am giving up the mediocre stupidity writing of the writers.

Return to “General Hospital”