The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 am

Quote Bizlet: Rant: Robin little tirade to Faison about Jason coming to save her. RC I have forgotten about Jason Morgan along with Sam, Liz and Carly lets keep it that way.

I thought Robin was referring to Sonny at first 8)

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 am

I'm behind (as usual) on the show so this rave is going to be old to some of you...

Diane is AWESOME and the whole show on 10/16/2013 is turning out to be a favorite in a while.

Derek and Franco boxing over Carly LOL

Sonny finding out about Ava having a brother (Showing his old groove instead of his craptasticness of lately)

And this line from Diane to Morgan: "Morgan you've been BUSY. Gosh I remember not so long ago when you could entertain yourself just with a bucket of Leggo's...But who am I to judge"

Total love for Diane Miller!!!!!!!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:47 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Bizlet: Rant: Robin little tirade to Faison about Jason coming to save her. RC I have forgotten about Jason Morgan along with Sam, Liz and Carly lets keep it that way.

Me, too. Then they showed Jason's MUG SHOT! Lol! I always thought goody two shoes Robin was a big hypocrite with her shipping of Jason and Sonny. :|

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 am

Quote alikat: I'm behind (as usual) on the show so this rave is going to be old to some of you...

Diane is AWESOME and the whole show on 10/16/2013 is turning out to be a favorite in a while.

Sonny finding out about Ava having a brother (Showing his old groove instead of his craptasticness of lately)

And this line from Diane to Morgan: "Morgan you've been BUSY. Gosh I remember not so long ago when you could entertain yourself just with a bucket of Leggo's...But who am I to judge"

She has been fabulous lately! I'm so glad we are getting to see more of her lately. :-)

Good to see you alikat!

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:58 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat: I'm behind (as usual) on the show so this rave is going to be old to some of you...

She has been fabulous lately! I'm so glad we are getting to see more of her lately. :-)

Good to see you alikat!

Don't tell my boss. I'm catching up on the show on YouTube while at work today. It's a slow day and I have it on in the background mostly so it's not like I'm totally shirking my duty but still...I've watched 3 shows this morning already LOL

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:

Good to see you alikat!

Don't tell my boss. I'm catching up on the show on YouTube while at work today. It's a slow day and I have it on in the background mostly so it's not like I'm totally shirking my duty but still...I've watched 3 shows this morning already LOL

My lips are sealed.... I've been known to do the same from time to time. 8) 3)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Quote Nightmoves:

OMG, my first thought was Duke. LOL :D

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:

Good to see you alikat!

My lips are sealed.... I've been known to do the same from time to time. 8) 3)

I've watched it on yt on my phone during my lunch break as well. Tell me about slow days. This morning dragged and it looks like the afternoon will be dragging too.

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:23 pm

I know this isn't popular but I could seriously care less if Robin is alive.

I have used the ffwd button on her scenes for a few shows now.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote alikat: I know this isn't popular but I could seriously care less if Robin is alive.

I have used the ffwd button on her scenes for a few shows now.

I'm more interested in the stories for other characters dealing with her return from the dead than I am for her actually returning from the dead. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”