The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby genhospchat » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:10 am

Rave: LOVED today's show and the vets: Anna, Duke, Robert (with Mac) and Faison. THIS is the GH that I've missed! No filler characters like Frodd just to have the actor on the show, no whining Kiki (again a filler just to have the actress on the show) and no waste of airtime Morgan! Keep it up GH!

Rant: I know they'll be on sometime soon and my FF button will wear out.

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:24 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote annabannana: Rave, I guess. Abby's hair on Tues she looked like a cocker spaniel. Wed her hair was long like it had been, pulled to one side. Weird, it is like they got the scenes out of order

Who is Abby? :~

Sorry, wrong soap. Duh

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:02 am

Great seeing all the vets yesterday.

No matter how much he wants to stay away from the mob it looks like the mob wants Duke.

I guess with Jason gone Sonny has to do the thinking once again. I wonder if that made his brain hurt.

I hope Robert (TR) is there for the long haul. I would love to see him stay as long as they have a good story for him.

Rant: Okay I'm really getting close to hating Sabrina. Maybe she can hook up with Morgan and they can both leave.
What can I say other than she's coming across as clingy, whiny and super jealous. You knew when you got involved with Patrick that he was, and is, deeply in love with his wife and that he hasn't let her go yet. ~)

I can't wait for Robin to return and see Sabrina's face when Patrick says I told you so. I told you it was her on the phone. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 am

^^^Sonny's brain hurting, lol! :D Sean doesn't seem too bright either. Those two are like a total mismatch to me but maybe they can put their two teeny brains together and come up with a plan.

Yeah, Sabrina is becoming more and more annoying the way she hovers around Patrick and acts like his mother. And you know, a Morgan/Sabrina hookup is actually not a bad idea. 3)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^Sonny's brain hurting, lol! :D Sean doesn't seem too bright either. Those two are like a total mismatch to me but maybe they can put their two teeny brains together and come up with a plan.

Yeah, Sabrina is becoming more and more annoying the way she hovers around Patrick and acts like his mother. And you know, a Morgan/Sabrina hookup is actually not a bad idea. 3)

LOL at the bold :) Such a shame the way they have dumbed down Shawn :~

I have to say I loved the Anna/Robert scenes!

akita

Postby akita » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:24 pm

What I can't stand is the enormous double standard on some boards. While there are many incredibly kind people, there are others that will attack you for speaking the truth and defending what you stand for while they do EXACTLY the same thing. Its rude and incredibly hypocritical.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie: Great seeing all the vets yesterday.

No matter how much he wants to stay away from the mob it looks like the mob wants Duke.

I guess with Jason gone Sonny has to do the thinking once again. I wonder if that made his brain hurt.

I hope Robert (TR) is there for the long haul. I would love to see him stay as long as they have a good story for him.

Rant: Okay I'm really getting close to hating Sabrina. Maybe she can hook up with Morgan and they can both leave.
What can I say other than she's coming across as clingy, whiny and super jealous. You knew when you got involved with Patrick that he was, and is, deeply in love with his wife and that he hasn't let her go yet. ~)

I can't wait for Robin to return and see Sabrina's face when Patrick says I told you so. I told you it was her on the phone. :D

To me that was a natural reaction from Sabrina to someone saying their previously dead wife called him. Now WE know she's alive but think about it from the girlfriends POV,
YES she knew that he still loved his wife but having him say she's alive and called him,he sounds NUTS and she was trying to tell him that in a nice way.

Come on, how would ANYONE react? I didn't see her as clingy at all! Now when Robin comes back I can see her being somewhat clingy because, of course, she's losing the man she loves, that she's building a life with, so that as well will be a normal reaction.

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:09 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Vertigobarbie: I think some characters on the show need to spend more time studying their lines.

I found yesterday kind of ho hum but I liked the interaction between Frodd and Derek.

Diane was a hoot as usual.

Morgan or should is say miniSonny STFU and go away.

Morgan should go away and play with his Lego`s like Diane said :-)

Loved that last line!

RANT: One would think that Nikolas would have a private jet and that Tracy would use hers.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Vertigobarbie: I think some characters on the show need to spend more time studying their lines.

I found yesterday kind of ho hum but I liked the interaction between Frodd and Derek.

Diane was a hoot as usual.

Morgan or should is say miniSonny STFU and go away.

Morgan should go away and play with his Lego`s like Diane said :-)

LOL.... I loved Diane's reaction to Morgan. :-) :-)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:22 pm

RAVE: Anna, Robert, Duke, Faison.... so much history and old school cray-cray drama! I'm really enjoying Nik and Britt and I LOVED the cliffhanger on Friday with Nik seeing Robin. The anticipation of him opening that door knowing she was on the other side... PRICELESS. 3)

I'm loving that they have kept Morgan/Kiki/Michael and the TEEN scene off my screen for the most part. I know they'll be back.... but I sure enjoyed watching without them last week. I really have no rants because of that. :D

Return to “General Hospital”