The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
stonecoldhot

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:20 am

Quote Vertigobarbie: I have to admit that yesterday's show didn't appeal to me much. Michael/Kiki/Morgan/Ava so over it. End it and move one. Morgan is nothing more than a selfish moron. ~)

I love RH but I have to confess I'm not impressed with him in yesterday's show. I don't know if it's that he's not comfortable in the role as an artist but it just didn't ring true for me. *ducks, runs and hides* :D

Now the fallout from the baby reveal. Olivia they get it Connie is not their baby. ~)
Who knows what Maxie and Spinelli are going to do but I will admit that at this point I just don't care. I will say that DZ is convincing as a torn father who doesn't want to lose his "daughter".

I think Dante is heartbroken,but I also think he doesn't want to raise Connie

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 am

Yesterday's show was just one BIG RANT for me. :~

Kiki/Michael/Ave/Morgan.... BLECH! Make it all go away please.

Maxie/Spin.... I did enjoy parts of their conversation, but I fear it leads to a reconciliation for them and I Do. Not. Want. Spixie! >(

Dante and Lulu..... I'm really not feeling anything for them. Maybe it's NuLulu, maybe it's because Olivia is blabbing on and on, but.... nothing. I feel nothing.... other than the need to hit FF. 8)

Frodd and Carly were to only redeeming part of yesterday and even they were blah. I'm not into the whole art thing. No need to duck, run, and hide VB, lol. ;)

I'm hoping for something better today. 3)

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:25 am

No Raves here for 10/2 episode

Major Rant: Kiki the horny toad. I just want to throw her in the shower and give her a good disinfecting. YUK! 8)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 am

Quote JaneDoe: Yesterday's show was just one BIG RANT for me. :~

Maxie/Spin.... I did enjoy parts of their conversation, but I fear it leads to a reconciliation for them and I Do. Not. Want. Spixie! >(
Dante and Lulu..... I'm really not feeling anything for them. Maybe it's NuLulu, maybe it's because Olivia is blabbing on and on, but.... nothing. I feel nothing.... other than the need to hit FF. 8)

Frodd and Carly were to only redeeming part of yesterday and even they were blah. I'm not into the whole art thing. No need to duck, run, and hide VB, lol. ;)

Spixie is coming 3) ;)

ghfansince1963

Postby ghfansince1963 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Yuk to Kiki, Morgan and Michael.There is NO chemistry with any of these characters. Going to bed with Mikey was a must yesterday so now she can be pregnant and we can do a "who's the baby's daddy" s/l. I hope it's Michaels cause I truly despise Morgan. Like nails across a chalkboard whenever he opens his mouth. Thankful for the ff on the remote!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Quote PatsMom: No Raves here for 10/2 episode

Major Rant: Kiki the horny toad. I just want to throw her in the shower and give her a good disinfecting. YUK! 8)

horny toad...lol

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Feel sorry for Connie to have all four of those bozos for parents. 3)

Don't know what Olivia was saying. All I seemed to notice were the distracting darts on her dress.

Michael and Kiki didn't let the dust settle before taking the big leap. True love.

Totally agree that the Franco/Carly stuff is lame. Really lame. But they're just so purty. :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe: Yesterday's show was just one BIG RANT for me. :~

Spixie is coming 3) ;)

I'll protest that couple until the end! >( ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Feel sorry for Connie to have all four of those bozos for parents. 3)

Don't know what Olivia was saying. All I seemed to notice were the distracting darts on her dress.

Michael and Kiki didn't let the dust settle before taking the big leap. True love.

Totally agree that the Franco/Carly stuff is lame. Really lame. But they're just so purty. :)

LOL, I noticed that too. I've learned to totally tune Olivia out.... but those darts, in the location they were.... what was wardrobe thinking? :~

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare: Feel sorry for Connie to have all four of those bozos for parents. 3)

LOL, I noticed that too. I've learned to totally tune Olivia out.... but those darts, in the location they were.... what was wardrobe thinking? :~

It seemed to be the lighting and the camera angle as well. Apparently somebody liked LL in that tight dress?! ;)

Return to “General Hospital”