The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie: ]Note to self: Never have a family gathering or a party at the MetroCourt and invite Sonny Corinthos.

Sonny is definitely a buzz kill at a party. ;) :D

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi to everyone :)

Rave: Yesterday's show was pretty good. I have to say the Morgan/Kiki/Michael saga has not really been a favorite of mine, but on yesterday's show, it really captured my interest. I really love the way it all played out. I thought for sure, especially after seeing Friday's preview of Michael yelling "you lying SOB" they were gonna make Kiki and Michael out to be the victims of Morgan's lies. Instead they did what I hoped they would, and showed it from all angles, leaving us to decide who is right and wrong. I personally feel they are all in the wrong. So thanks writers for finally making this story a little more interesting. :) I can tell this is a hot topic for others as well, since there are so many threads about it! I guess whatever gets us talking is a sign of a good story.

I also think MB acting has been great this week! I enjoy seeing a different side to him.

Rant: I thought Carly should have stuck around to make sure her boys were okay, instead of going with Sonny. 8) I'm sure Olivia could have handled it. I know Morgan and Michael are grown ups, but as a mom, and especially the kind of mom Carly is, I would think she would have been worried about the fallout between them. She should have at least made sure Morgan was ok, and let him stay with her, or given him a room at the MC. I know he was angry with her, but that has never stopped her before. Just sayin...

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 am

RANT: What happen to Connie's friends at her funeral? No Alexis, Diane or Tracy!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 am

Quote ilsalund: RANT: What happen to Connie's friends at her funeral? No Alexis, Diane or Tracy!

We really didn't get to see much of a memorial. :~ I was also wondering where all the "who's who" of PC were during the Corinthos reception. You'd think that would be the place to be, but there was just a group of no-names standing around. I know Alexis was with Danny.... but what about Dante and Lulu? We saw them getting ready and Anna coming to babysit, what happened to them? :~

Used to be when there was a big event in PC almost everyone in the cast was there. I guess that gets expensive though. 8)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:01 am

RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught! :D

Carly and Frodd.... can't wait to see more this week.

RANT: Lulu and Dante STILL acting like Maxie being around "their baby" is so disturbing. She freakin' gave birth to her, they owe her the moon and the stars! (at least until they find out she's really not theirs ;)) Nululu is really bothering me. >(

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught! :D

RANT: Lulu and Dante STILL acting like Maxie being around "their baby" is so disturbing. She freakin' gave birth to her, they owe her the moon and the stars! (at least until they find out she's really not theirs ;)) Nululu is really bothering me. >(

Nululu has gotten on my last nerve...and y'all know what happens now. 3) Gotta get me some gas. ;)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught! :D

I really agree with this rant. I was thinking WTF LULU? She's really working my last nerve >(

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:13 am

Quote cardgirl:

Nululu has gotten on my last nerve...and y'all know what happens now. 3) Gotta get me some gas. ;)

LOL co-pilot here reporting for duty ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:13 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:

LOL co-pilot here reporting for duty ;)

I'd be glad to mix up some cement too.... just sayin' ;)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:16 am

Rave: Carly's reaction for finding out it was Morgan hiding in Ava's room! I LOL'd and even rewinded and watched again. Her 'Deja Vu' line really cracked me up :)

Return to “General Hospital”