The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Vertigobarbie

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Vertigobarbie » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 am

I'm slowly catching up on the show. RL is interfering with my show watching. %(

Rave: Carly and Elizabeth both winding up at the pier to remember Jason on his birthday. I loved Elizabeth calling Carly out on Franco and for once Carly had no come back. Normally Elizabeth would be the one giving the person who hurt her family as chance and now it's Carly.

Anna and Duke scenes, love seeing them together.

Rant: the Happy Meal toys making an appearance. ~)
Sonny actually letting Ava stay and listening to her. Really, I didn't buy that scene at all. Wow, who knew Sonny could be so easily manipulated by a stranger. I guess his AJ hate is that much stronger than his grief.
I'm just over this whole thing.

I love RH but so not into Froddly. Carly would never forgive the person who did what he did to her family, tumor or no tumor. If she ever did it wouldn't be as instantanious as the tumors out all is for given. ~)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 am

RAVE: LOVED, LOVED, LOVED seeing Ava and Julian in Mob Mode. They are cool as cucumbers. I can't wait for more. >)

Really liked Silas and Sam, they are growing on me.

LOVED beyond words Frodd and Heather's banter... just like old times with Todd and Heather. "Lunch for Loonies Program" made me LOL. :-) :-) :-)

RANT: Nothing really. Shawn has gone thug style, but nothing that I didn't expect after crawling up Sonny's arse. :~

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Rave: Yesterday's show was good. Moving things right along. I really enjoy that we are not stuck on the same few characters having the same convos over and over and over.

I also love Duke and Anna. :D And the friendship with Carly and Felix. And the Frodd/Heather scenes. And Ava playing Sonny. And Julian being a bad mobster.

Lots to like these days! :)

Pseudo rant: Not feeling Silas and Sam. I actually saw some potential with Sam and McBain. Funny how that change-up of character has also changed my opinion of these two...to ambivalence.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Niklas and Britt...I don't know what TIIC were thinking.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:15 pm

I don't want Taylor to leave until they reveal what dirt she has on Felix that he allows her to walk all over him and do whatever she wants. I have my suspicion, but it has never been confirmed and I need closure on that before I can accept Taylor's treatment of her brother.

CHATTERBOX22

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:50 pm

My Rant

Sick of Morgan and Kiki they need jobs and school.

My Rave's

Love Jullian and Alexis super Hot!!!!!!!
Love Sam and Alexis mother daughter bonding conversation. " Grab Derek and Saddle up Mom" LOL love it

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:52 am

I'm still a day behind but catching up quickly. :D

Rave: Frodd and Heather. Her giving him the painting and him not appreciating it made me LOL. :D
Loved Felix convincing Carly to illegally enter Franco's suite and him catching them. The pièce de résistance was Heather on the other side of the door with the knife. It made me think of the movie "Psycho". 3)

Ava sure can play Sonny like a violin virtuoso. I can see her messing with his medication. It looks like this mob war is going to be very messy especially with intertwining family connections of the Jerome/Corinthos/Davis families.
Something tells me Ava is going to be the more dangerous of the Jerome siblings. Derek watch your back, especially as you want to spend more time with your family.

I guess everyone should be sure to avoid Pier 52. Bernie was shot there, Jason was shot there, Rafe's mother was killed there and now the Jerome minion. LOL

Rant: For all her "preaching" about the mob look who's got multiple ties to the mob not to mention her Cassadine roots. I am an Alexis fan but I don't know who's more hypocritical, Alexis or Carly but Carly, at least is more upfront about it.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:09 am

Raves: I have not been a fan of Ava BUT the way she played Sonny was brilliant! The fact that he fell for it hook, line and sinker made it even better :)

Julian acting like a true mob boss instead of a whiney, over the top mobster wanna be ;) and looking hot while doing it 3)

Silas asking Sam out on a date :)

Rants: Morgan and Kiki. At least Kiki understood why they were being evicted from the Q's property but Morgan seemed not to get it 8) Morgan then asks Kiki about them staying with Silas! MORGAN, you are married now, get a job find a home and support your wife (ya know the one that does not love you)

This Morgan is so unlikeable to me....just ugh >(

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:46 am

Another Rant: Carly falling for Franco >( please make it stop.

Another Rave: Carly and Felix on the docks eavesdropping on Ava and Julian and both of them trying to cover. I enjoyed that scene 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 am

Rave: Another great show yesterday. And another Julian fan who is enjoying his cold calculated mobstering without all the weenie whining. Also Ava and her machinations.

I think Carly and Felix make a great pair. They finally gave her a friend that she doesn't have to try and seduce, lol.

Heather is always a hoot. Put her in a scene with Frodd and we get twice the entertainment.

Rant: Sonny and Olivia can just go away. Please. Olivia is driving me up the wall with her hovering and jealousy. Ugh. And to think I used to like that character. :~

Return to “General Hospital”