The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:14 am

^^^Hey, guys! :D Yeah, definitely a ff with Carly begging Dante to break the law so Sonny can get away with murder once again. And as usual, Sonny is after the wrong person and Jason has to talk him down. What a bore. :roll:

Don't blame you guys for not wanting to watch. There has been some improvement but it's still not real even in balance, characters, and storytelling. Things skip around a lot. Lacking in continuity. Will we ever get love in the afternoon and some warm family moments?! Not holding my breath. :|

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Jordon cocky nasty gotcha tone when telling Ava her properties were being searched. What about searching the place where Liv was talking to Julian. Can't stand this woman. She's a commissioner let the only 2 cops on the force do the job.

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Jordon cocky nasty gotcha tone when telling Ava her properties were being searched. What about searching the place where Liv was talking to Julian. Can't stand this woman. She's a commissioner let the only 2 cops on the force do the job.

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:05 am

I started this thread long ago ...

Thought I would bring it back!

What I'm loving:

I love Franco & Elizabeth. When they shared that scene in his art therapy room, I thought hell no they can't be trying these two ...BUT they won me over, big time. Roger & Becky are magnetic and put in work.

I love Laura & Kevin, they should be shown more and be used as the moral compass of PC.

I'm enjoying Kiki & Dillon, sometimes you just need a young sweet couple to enjoy.

I'm lukewarm on Finn & Hayden, they started out great but the non stop drug bullshit really caused them to fizzle out.

I'm intrigued by this upcoming story for Sam, I think KeMo is going to rock it.

I'm hopeful about the potential of Griffin & Ava. I think Griffin is mind numbingly boring but if anyone can light a fire under him, it's Queen Ava!

I'm loving Julian & Julexis (I used to despise them and him) but I find them oddly interesting now ....if Ric were to return, I'd still root for him to destroy Julian lol

What I'm hating:

Billy M as Jason. Now I loved him as Billy on Y&R but he is a horrible "Stone Cold" ...I feel like he's sleep walking through his scenes and he's basically already bailed. I hated the whole Lake/Liason mess, it was trash.

Nelle & Michael
I'm sorry, they look way too much alike to be paired! She's basically his female doppelgänger, it's creepy. Nelle is also a total fail, she's on way too much and serves no purpose.

Carly & Sonny 10.0 ...I'm sick of them, same crap, different day. For me, Sonny does not work as a romantic lead anymore. CarSon have been down the aisle more times than a shopping cart....I'd like to see Carly & Andre.

Instead of seeing annoying Nurse Amy, I would love to see Felix, Brad, Lucas & Piph instead.

I wish they would explore Kristina's bisexuality! I think her & Val had chemistry at the Nurses Ball.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:17 am

Always like the rant and rave threads --
Rant:

Alexis and Julian I know so many think they are great together all I see is a woman who was a strong capable attorney and mother who now acts like some love sick teenager she can't stay away from a man who tried to kill her and his using "but my sister made me do it" is the lamest reason
Nelle and Michael don't trust her don't like her and Michael is just ridiculous when around her
Nurse Amy can't even watch her to give her screen time which takes away from Felix and Epiphany and Lucas is wrong and this really dumb advice column/now a book using Nathan....who is dumber her for asking him for agreeing or both did she not realize a book would require author's photo on book jacket and what about book tour
Carly and Sonny come on marry/divorce/marry/divorce stay together already Carly knows what Sonny is like and deep down she loves it no matter what her bratty daughter says

Rave:
Kiki and Dillon very cute together she opens up to him he understands her
Finn and Hayden something about them together just seems right they know each others faults and can be themselves
Laura and Kevin nice "mature" relationship just hope Kevin can get Spencer to stop his snobbiness and his entitlement attitude

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:29 am

LiasonSteckyFan wrote:I started this thread long ago ...

What I'm loving:

I love Franco & Elizabeth. When they shared that scene in his art therapy room, I thought hell no they can't be trying these two ...BUT they won me over, big time. Roger & Becky are magnetic and put in work.

I love Laura & Kevin, they should be shown more and be used as the moral compass of PC.

I'm enjoying Kiki & Dillon, sometimes you just need a young sweet couple to enjoy.

I'm lukewarm on Finn & Hayden, they started out great but the non stop drug bullshit really caused them to fizzle out.

I'm hopeful about the potential of Griffin & Ava. I think Griffin is mind numbingly boring but if anyone can light a fire under him, it's Queen Ava!

I'm loving Julian & Julexis (I used to despise them and him) but I find them oddly interesting now ....if Ric were to return, I'd still root for him to destroy Julian lol

What I'm hating:

Billy M as Jason. Now I loved him as Billy on Y&R but he is a horrible "Stone Cold" ...I feel like he's sleep walking through his scenes and he's basically already bailed. I hated the whole Lake/Liason mess, it was trash.

Nelle & Michael
I'm sorry, they look way too much alike to be paired! She's basically his female doppelgänger, it's creepy. Nelle is also a total fail, she's on way too much and serves no purpose.

Carly & Sonny 10.0 ...I'm sick of them, same crap, different day. For me, Sonny does not work as a romantic lead anymore. CarSon have been down the aisle more times than a shopping cart....I'd like to see Carly & Andre.

Instead of seeing annoying Nurse Amy, I would love to see Felix, Brad, Lucas & Piph instead.

I wish they would explore Kristina's bisexuality! I think her & Val had chemistry at the Nurses Ball.

This has always been one of my favorite threads!

I don't have any rants or raves since I'm not currently watching...... but as always.... I LOATHE Sonny Corntoes and wish someone would finally bring him to his knees where he can spend the rest of his days in misery. THAT is what this show desperately needs. 8-)

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:38 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
LiasonSteckyFan wrote:I started this thread long ago ...

What I'm loving:

What I'm hating:

Nelle & Michael

This has always been one of my favorite threads!

I don't have any rants or raves since I'm not currently watching...... but as always.... I LOATHE Sonny Corntoes and wish someone would finally bring him to his knees where he can spend the rest of his days in misery. THAT is what this show desperately needs. 8-)

I ship Sonny with the grim reaper, anything I ever liked about him disappeared about 10-15 years ago. The mob garbage really hurts GH.

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Thu May 03, 2018 10:51 pm

I think we all need this thread again.

I'l

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Thu May 03, 2018 11:32 pm

For today

Rant

Not a bad show today, just a little slow

No Mike Corbin...that actor better win an Emmy

Jason either not figuring out that Anna is Henrik’s mother or not confronting her with what he knows

Curtis spending too much time on Jordan/marriage - I enjoy the Drew/Curtis bromance too much to want them spending their time on that

No Sam

No Robert Scorpio

Rave

Nina & her definition of grief & pain & Michelle Stafford’s Overall awesomeness

Jason

Curtis/Drew - not the best scene they ever had but still

Franco/Liz - not a huge fan of the couple but their light & cute scenes today were a nice departure from their previous storylines

Maxie - I ADORE her & always have especially since Nathan was shot. Kirsten has never looked healthier, she was absolutely lovely in red

Nina/Curtis - love the writers put them in a storyline together again- they have great chemistry

Nina confronting Peter...can’t wait for the rest of that tomorrow

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Sat May 05, 2018 10:07 am

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

Yesterday’s show, (5/4/18)

Rant

I do not need to be a witness to every time Carly takes her meds
No Mike/Sonny
No JaSam
Missing Julian’s overall hotness
We only get Dr O on the other end of a phone line
Listening to Anna go on & on about Henrik, always saying the same things
Lulu not being honest with Dante
Sonny being condescending to Carly & Carly acting like she deserves it UGH