The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LivesInPortCharles

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby LivesInPortCharles » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Quote omgenghis: I asked my wife if anybody was happy on this show. The best we could come up with is maybe Lucas and Brad. There used to be such a sense of community and it wasn't all depressing.

I think that Diane Miller and Max are happy. That's probably why we never see them. Ditto for Milo and Epiphany. And TJ seems pretty happy, especially for a kid who has two shady parents. Pretty sure Alice is happy-go-lucky with her new heart, too. :]

LivesInPortCharles

Postby LivesInPortCharles » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Julexis! They are hot, sexy and refreshing! They just sparkle :) TPTB know they have stuck gold with the couple.

Another Rave: Sam and Patick! I am liking these two more and more. They are so cute together and I hope they stay together for a while :)

I have to say I agree about Sam and Patrick. Its starting to look like tptb have no intention of revisiting "stone cold" and Jake is naturally drawn to Liz so maybe "Jason 3.0" will eventually find out who he is but not what he was and have no romantic feelings for Sam. This will create soapy drama and open up new s/l possibilities. An added bonus will be when and if saint Robin comes back and she sees that Patrick is with Sam and its all kind of her fault for lying to everyone in the first place.

Count me in on all of this! But Patrick needs to get Sam pregnant ASAP so there will be even MORE drama! :))

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Rant: If Dante and Lulu thought that Valerie was in trouble, wouldn't the fastest and most prudent course of action have been for Dante to call the local police and have them check on her? After all, technically, it should have taken Dante and Lulu a while to get to Valerie's place; of course, in soap time, they got there in 5 minutes!

LivesInPortCharles

Postby LivesInPortCharles » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Quote Anunka:
Quote ransomha:

Good casting on Fake Jake....

I agree that the casting for Fake Jake was pretty good. But won't anyone notice that Fake Jake's eyes are brown? Jake/Jason may have a new face, but plastic surgery wouldn't change the color of his eyes.

I think that Fake Jake looks like Justin Timberlake...and not just because it rhymes. I really think so.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 am

RAVES: Nina and Franco are free and happy! LOVE! :D

Franco and Scotty.... good father son moment!

Carly suspicious of Hayden.... side note: LOVE Hayden!

Patricia is ALIVE! Let this story move forward FAST!

Julian and Alexis smoking up the screen! *)

RANTS: Maxie and Spin.... PLEASE make it STOP!! >(

Duke! >(

INDIFFERENT: Sam and Patrick.... I just don't care about these two. I don't hate them, but I'm not a fan either. :~

EDITED TO ADD: I TOTALLY want to see Jake fall for his Fake Wife! 8) I'm really not interested in seeing NuJason re-united with Liz OR Sam. I think RB is a GREAT addition to GH's cast and I think Hayden and Jake (Jason) could make a great couple and cause ALL KINDS of drama for Carly, Liz, AND Sam. :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Good show today. I am starting to think that maybe tptb missed the boat by not putting Jake and Carly together but I do like her loyalty to him and their friendship. Loving Franco and Nina, sure its messed up what they are doing but heck who can resist a free room in a luxury hotel and those little chocolates. :D
the best line award goes to Nina today. listen for it toward the end of the show. :-)

GHcircus

Postby GHcircus » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:07 am

Quote ilsalund: Rant: If Dante and Lulu thought that Valerie was in trouble, wouldn't the fastest and most prudent course of action have been for Dante to call the local police and have them check on her? After all, technically, it should have taken Dante and Lulu a while to get to Valerie's place; of course, in soap time, they got there in 5 minutes!

I logged on to the Rant &Rave thread to say exactly that!
Dante apparently has no ability to use a phone. Ever. How many times has he just needed to call 911?

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:23 am

Quote GHcircus:
Quote ilsalund: Rant: If Dante and Lulu thought that Valerie was in trouble, wouldn't the fastest and most prudent course of action have been for Dante to call the local police and have them check on her? After all, technically, it should have taken Dante and Lulu a while to get to Valerie's place; of course, in soap time, they got there in 5 minutes!

I logged on to the Rant &Rave thread to say exactly that!
Dante apparently has no ability to use a phone. Ever. How many times has he just needed to call 911?

I was thinking the same thing.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:38 am

RAVE: Nina and Franco are simply FABULOUS! I enjoy every minute they are together on my screen. :D

Jake and Carly.... Carly is MUCH more enjoyable away from Sonny. 8)

RANT: LULU! You are a stupid fool. Charging into a room with crazy Luke holding a gun on three people like you are going to save the day... with what? Your smile? Your Charm? ~)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Nina and Franco are simply FABULOUS! I enjoy every minute they are together on my screen. :D

Jake and Carly.... Carly is MUCH more enjoyable away from Sonny. 8)

RANT: LULU! You are a stupid fool. Charging into a room with crazy Luke holding a gun on three people like you are going to save the day... with what? Your smile? Your Charm? ~)

Loved the scenes with Jake and Carly, she is much more tolerable when she is holding her own instead of propping. Lulu charging in was pretty lame but I reall feel bad for Dee Wallace Stone, her first time on a soap and they have her all gagged and tied. :-)

Return to “General Hospital”