The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: My RANT: Characters with NO sense of humor! (like sonny).
My RAVE: Characters who have a great sense of humor! (like Franco).

Oh my goodness, I come in to make a comment and I see you! So glad your email issues were dealt with and you are able to be bakc. You've been missed the last couple days!

mommyTJ

Postby mommyTJ » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:18 pm

OMG I totally agree. Can't. Michael be happy for more than 5 minutes.
The whole kiki/Michael thing it too obvious. I also hate that they don't know what to do with Shawn's character and the fact that they turned Sam into a Whining emotional mess.

On the other hand I am loving the reboot of the Quartemaines, they are a hilarious bunch of nuts. I especially like Franco as a Q and the developing relationship between AJ and Michael. I would love if the younger Q's. Michael Maya kiki etc would take over ELQ

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat: Rave: DVR's allow me to watch GH marathons now and I don't have a stack of vcr tapes to the ceiling.

Rant: I have the flu

*looks around at the other posters going ~) *

"What? I didn't get this right?

*snickers*

:D

So sorry you have the flu alikat. ;(

Me too and I think it's the same one I had last year where each symptom comes in stages so it will take a week or more to get rid of. First just draggy, then sore throad, now stuffy head...next will come chills/hot thing then chest congestion. BLAH

Ali, I love you but you can keep that flu to yourself. Drink lots of fluids and eat chicken soup. NO MUSHROOM SOUP FOR YOU!!!! :D
The cream will just congest you more.

NO MUSHROOM SOUP for any of you!! I will not eat it nor will any of you!

Ali, hope you feel better. Love you too!

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Quote mommyTJ: OMG I totally agree. Can't. Michael be happy for more than 5 minutes.
The whole kiki/Michael thing it too obvious. I also hate that they don't know what to do with Shawn's character and the fact that they turned Sam into a Whining emotional mess.

On the other hand I am loving the reboot of the Quartemaines, they are a hilarious bunch of nuts. I especially like Franco as a Q and the developing relationship between AJ and Michael. I would love if the younger Q's. Michael Maya kiki etc would take over ELQ

I love the relationship between Michael and AJ. I am happy that he doesn't see AJ as the "bad guy" and is giving him a chance from his own opinion.

I like that Sonny and Carly aren't in Michael's face about being parents of the year but are showing why Sonny and Carly are not good role models for their kids. Yes they love their kids but there is much more to parenting than just love.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Quote genhospchat:

Oh my goodness, I come in to make a comment and I see you! So glad your email issues were dealt with and you are able to be bakc. You've been missed the last couple days!

Thanks Gen...although I was getting used to having a "new name"..I have always like my original one...glad I got it back. >) :-)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:

Thanks Gen...although I was getting used to having a "new name"..I have always like my original one...glad I got it back. >) :-)

Yes Reign is back in her rightful place. Have to ask though, who are you trying to kid with the halo Tweety? LOL

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:

Yes Reign is back in her rightful place. Have to ask though, who are you trying to kid with the halo Tweety? LOL

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I so want to use the one you sent me because THAT IS SO FREAKING ME! OMG! Where did you find that? .....but I would probably get a spanking for it...and although I do enjoy a good spanking......heee..never mind. giggle/snort.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I so want to use the one you sent me because THAT IS SO FREAKING ME! OMG! Where did you find that? .....but I would probably get a spanking for it...and although I do enjoy a good spanking......heee..never mind. giggle/snort.

Actually it was on Facebook and of course thought of you right away! I say use it, it's just a picture and it's not offensive.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Actually it was on Facebook and of course thought of you right away! I say use it, it's just a picture and it's not offensive.

Ok my little "syco"..hee...Can you see it? I love this pic...it cracked me up!

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote genhospchat:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ok my little "syco"..hee...Can you see it? I love this pic...it cracked me up!

I haven't said this in years but all I see is ugly haired, grey headed girl (remember her? Ahahaha)

Return to “General Hospital”