The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:57 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote stonecoldhot: Rant~ Really Sam, bringing up that Jullian has an enforcer, you were married to one Sam!, and you still would be if you thought he were alive

Rave Jullian was on, love his family scenes

Rave Love the way Franco looks after Nina

Rave Maxie looks great, back to her own self

Agree with all. Just have to throw in another rave for Sonny beat up in prison and Johnny giving him grief. >)

I also agree and my rave add on would be Sonny being stopped yet again from hurting Johnny. 3)

I was surprised when Franco confronted Sonny. Good twist! :)

ksmmm

Postby ksmmm » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Rave-Johnny telling Franco off and as he walks away,Sonny is standing there grinning ear to ear.So funny :-)

ksmmm

Postby ksmmm » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Rant-Sonny threatening to have Franco raped...ugh 8) I know he just wants revenge for what Michael went through,but I would rather he go about it in a diff way.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Rave: Shawn completing his job and passing the 'worst enforcer in the world"torch to Carlos.
Rave: Johnny telling Franco he wouldn't ever be desperate enough to befriend him.
Rave: Sonny setting up Franco with his shiv and telling him he'll be "passed around like the b!tch he is".......
Rave: G R E A T Sonny day!

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Rant: although I am new to GH (less than 6 months) I don't see the appeal of the Carly and Sonny characters. Sonny is kind of a punk, totally unfaithful to anyone but himself and Carly isn't much better, it's everyone's fault but her own. Sorry if I offend any fans, maybe I missed their good moments?

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:43 am

Quote Valentine14: Rant: although I am new to GH (less than 6 months) I don't see the appeal of the Carly and Sonny characters. Sonny is kind of a punk, totally unfaithful to anyone but himself and Carly isn't much better, it's everyone's fault but her own. Sorry if I offend any fans, maybe I missed their good moments?

Sonny is a BIG punk and has finally gotten what he deserves, as has Carly. Many longtime fans were tired of Sonny getting away with murder and are glad to see him pay.

Apparently there was a time when Sonny was the mobster with heart of gold but the previous regime overplayed the Godfather stories and viewers were dropping like flies, myself included.

I came back with FV and RC and the changes have been great. Much better balance with the stories and the cast. And ratings have risen as well. :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

Rant: Why make Julian so dumb and clueless?
He couldn't tell he was talking to Fluke?
He such a wimpy "mobster".
He DID look nice yesterday.

Rave: Sonny planning Franco's prison stay and outsmarting Johnny.
Even Johnny admitted it and Sonny is back!
Franco being "passed around" is just what he deserves!

ksmmm

Postby ksmmm » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Rave-Ric returning and stopping the Liason kiss :D Rave-Maxie seeing her little girl again.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Rave: Liric still has it. The love always come thru with these two and it's is no denying it they do love each other.
I like Jake but I don't know he is just not a romantic lead to me. Liz is a romantic lead and so is Rick. Love the kiss that Patrick gave Liz. ;) It was so sweet. ;) I'm just not convince of Jake yet. I try to see him as romantic but I don't know the scenes seem flat and I suspect the rumors are true he is going to have a new love interest. I did not like Niz scenes at all but loved Patrick & Liz short scenes. Love the friendship with them. I'm not liking Nick too much these days. I did feel sorry for Jake today but glad that Rick is back but I don't know for how long. I hope he can stay & get on contract. He is such a wonderful actor he makes you believe in him and so do Becky.
Go RH & RH!!! ;)

Rant: The only thing I'm ranting about is Dr. O today. >(

DVWL

Postby DVWL » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:00 am

Some time last week I think, one of the shows episode descriptions said that Rosalie's secret was going to be revealed. It never happened and Rosalie hasn't been seen or mentioned since Kiki discovered her in bed with Michael.
What happened to this story line? Now that she isn’t connected to Nina, has her secret story line been dropped?

Return to “General Hospital”