The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
fansince1981

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby fansince1981 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:02 am

Rave & Sad Rant:

Brit, Leisl & Spencer had me booo whoooing :(

Very touching scenes. :) well written!!

Hate to see Kelly Theibaud go, but wish her the best...hope she finds what she is looking for :))

Love Spencer & Helena together. :)

Nathan & Sam would make a cute couple...sorry Naxie & JaSam fans ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:45 am

Quote fansince1981: Rave & Sad Rant:

Brit, Leisl & Spencer had me booo whoooing :(

Very touching scenes. :) well written!!

Hate to see Kelly Theibaud go, but wish her the best...hope she finds what she is looking for :))

Love Spencer & Helena together. :)

Nathan & Sam would make a cute couple...sorry Naxie & JaSam fans ;)

Helena and Spencer were great together. I don't know about Nathan and Sam though plus even though he may not be Victor's we still don't know who his daddy is and it could be another Cassadine so that would rule out a Nathan/Sam pairing.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:44 am

RAVE: JOHNNY!! Give him what he deserves Johnny.... FINALLY! 3)

I'm not usually a Spencer fan, but I LOVED the scenes on the docks! He was fabulous with Helz and with Britt..... tears! how sweet. I'm sad to see her go. Does this mean Faison is out of the story now?

Maxie and Nathan story revisited.... finally. Maxie and Lulu, LOVE their friendship. :D

Carly understanding why Patrick couldn't tell anyone about Jason.

Bravo again GH..... keep on rolling with this! :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:06 am

Raves: Sonny getting a well deserved beat down at the hands of Johnny Z! Loved it :)

Britt, Mutter, Helena and Spencer scenes on the docks. Spencer and Helena cracked me up. I really enjoyed their scenes. Who is this broad? My dad said you have snakes coming out of your hair! HA! Well, at least him and his great grandmother agreed on the 'townies'! I was sad however to see Britt leave, and it's obvious she really does love Spencer. I'm glad Mutter is sticking around though.

Carly and Patrick scenes were great. Carly really surprised me with the advice she gave Patrick.

The action at PCPD, Nathan getting shot %( , Jason behind it, with I think some memories intact after his reaction when he got back to Liz's house.

All in all a great show :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:13 am

Quote Nightmoves: Raves: Sonny getting a well deserved beat down at the hands of Johnny Z! Loved it :)

Britt, Mutter, Helena and Spencer scenes on the docks. Spencer and Helena cracked me up. I really enjoyed their scenes. Who is this broad? My dad said you have snakes coming out of your hair! HA! Well, at least him and his great grandmother agreed on the 'townies'! I was sad however to see Britt leave, and it's obvious she really does love Spencer. I'm glad Mutter is sticking around though.

Carly and Patrick scenes were great. Carly really surprised me with the advice she gave Patrick.

The action at PCPD, Nathan getting shot %( , Jason behind it, with I think some memories intact after his reaction when he got back to Liz's house.

Carly is always better when she is not so self absorbed. I am not big on Spencer's high horse smart mouth most of the time but his convo with Helena worked for me.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:16 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: Raves: Sonny getting a well deserved beat down at the hands of Johnny Z! Loved it :)

Carly is always better when she is not so self absorbed. I am not big on Spencer's high horse smart mouth most of the time but his convo with Helena worked for me.

ITA, I'm not usually a Spencer fan, but he was fantastic with Helz.... I want to see more of these two in scenes together. :D

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 am

Rave: Johnny!!!!!!! The whole scene.

I also loved the Helena and Spencer scenes.

I really loved Britt and Faison walking off together, and when they held hands. I thought it was sweet (yes I said that about Faison, lol)

Rant: The whole Jason/Jake thing. I was never a Jason fan anyway. I didn't miss him. Now he is gone commando. Only good part of it is Helena being on.

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:31 am

Rave: Carly and Patrick...love these two. Why they were both propping the Samtrick and Carson pairing is beyond me. Hopefully they'll keep supporting each other and realize there's nothing for them with Sonny or Sam. While I would love a Nikolas/Carly pairing, a triangle with Patrick would not kill me.

Maxie and Lulu...I love their relationship. While they've definitely hurt each other in the past, they do have a great friendship. The two actresses really easily portray the easiness felt when two bff's get together. The teasing about each others HOT COP was fun.

Spencer and HelzBelz... I'm calling it!!! Line of the Day/Week/Month "Who's this broad?"..."Father said I'd know you by the snakes in your hair" :D :D :D :D :D :D

Elizabeth and Nikolas...once again a continuation of two people who no matter what is going on or even if they are disagreeing, it's totally 100% out of love for each other. Nikolas yesterday, once again, is heavy handed and even said "you have a huge bleeding heart. It's why I love you but it gets you in trouble right and left." Really, their whole exchange, back and forth you're screwing up with this Jake person <> well you're screwing up AGAIN with Britt it was really truly what I've always loved about these two. Lucky and Emily and other romances have come and gone but really, Elizabeth and Nikolas have always been there in support of each other more than anyone else.

Johnny and Sonny...Sonny still to this day is so condescending to Johnny. I have a feeling had he not been such a prick, Johnny might have said, "No beating for the man today" BUT...Sonny must be Sonny. And have you noticed Maurice Benard is not as bumbling? Could it be possible that he's digging the fact that Sonny is finally getting his comeuppance? A girl who loves Sonny and Maurice can only hope. ;)

My only rant: Did we really need to spend approximately 8 minutes out of our life with Dr. O, Britt and Faison boo hooing about having to leave each other and saying goodbye. First off, Faison kept saying "for a while"...it's like slapping both women in the face that he has no intention of forever with either his daughter or the woman who loves him above all else. Britt going off with Faison makes as much sense as socks and flip-flops. Why would she? and all the while I'm sitting there, not fast forwarding, thinking...I'd rather see Carly/Patrick or Nik/Elizabeth or Maxie/Lulu or Sonny/Johnny

Caitie

Postby Caitie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:43 am

I don't usually post here because, for a while, I had more rants than raves.

However, lately, I've been feeling more like raving - and yesterday's show is a good example:

Rave: I liked the good-bye scenes with Britt, Spencer, Liesl and Faison- especially Britt's emotional scenes with Spencer.

Rave: For the first time in a long run, I've been liking Spencer again - and I really liked him yesterday with Britt and with his kindly menacing great-granny Helena.

Rave: The honesty and easy friend chemistry between Carly and Patrick

Rave: Sonny's introduction to prison life - with Johnny as the leader. I see more good story here.

Rave: Well, mostly, rave - I do like to see the continuation of the Maxie/Lulu friendship and those were "cute" scenes. However, I do have one minor Rant here - Maxie and Lulu now seem like the same person and I kinda liked it better when they were more definable, separate characters.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:04 am

Quote Caitie: I don't usually post here because, for a while, I had more rants than raves.

However, lately, I've been feeling more like raving - and yesterday's show is a good example:

Rave: I liked the good-bye scenes with Britt, Spencer, Liesl and Faison- especially Britt's emotional scenes with Spencer.

Rave: For the first time in a long run, I've been liking Spencer again - and I really liked him yesterday with Britt and with his kindly menacing great-granny Helena.

Rave: The honesty and easy friend chemistry between Carly and Patrick

Rave: Sonny's introduction to prison life - with Johnny as the leader. I see more good story here.

Rave: Well, mostly, rave - I do like to see the continuation of the Maxie/Lulu friendship and those were "cute" scenes. However, I do have one minor Rant here - Maxie and Lulu now seem like the same person and I kinda liked it better when they were more definable, separate characters.

I get what you are saying. JMB's Lulu was more a polar opposite to Maxie, but NuLulu is more like this new tamed down Maxie. :~ I still enjoy their friendship, but I'd like a little more of their former FIRE to return to both ladies.

Return to “General Hospital”