The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Quote fansince1981: Raves:

LoveLoveLove Fluke SL <~~I'm beyond Obessed!!:))

Bravo - Kudos to Faison!! Brilliant Actor!!

Love "The Queen of the Damned is back" :) Helena is back!!!

Love Leisl is going to finally get the love of her life!!

Loving Franco, Nina & Jamie :)

Finally Tracy is back & isn't taking any prisoners :) give them heck Tracy :))

Spencer you can teach your father about women...Nicolas has no clue

Holy Adventure-Buddies Batman!! Sh$& is going to hit the fan tomorrow!!! loving SamTrick scenes[/]

#samispissed #endofsamtrick #patrickisindeepdoodoo

There must be a law against being so darn sexy@ [b]Billy Miller

Loving Elizabeth new hairdo!!

General Hospital at its best!!! Loving every second

Rant:
Prince Nicolas
:~ Seriously dude? :~ You have the nerve to come back crawling to Elizabeth....you need to throw away you MAN-card ...you can't keep coming back to Elizabeth crying about Brit.....Elizabeth has moved on with sexypie Jake :))...go cry on Helena's shoulders.

I don't always agree with you but I love your hashtags. :)

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Loving the entire show, it's really running on all cylinders!

What a difference from just a few years ago. RC and FV have turned GH around and saved it from cancellation. I really hope they win some awards this year. :)

^^I totally agree!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Rave! Lots of wonderful baddies on at once. In one week I got to see Heather, Faison and the fantastic Helena!

Rant! Ric is not there..

GHFUN

Postby GHFUN » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:30 am

I have always been a huge fan of Jason and Sam! But the new Jason I don't care for! It's just not the same! He's not tough enough to play the role of Jason! And I don't like him living with Elizabeth! I don't like Sam and Patrick together either! I mean really he may have had plastic surgery but that doesn't change his build or his voice either!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:39 am

Rave: The scenes between besties Britt and Brad. I will miss Britt as I've come to like her character.

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:47 am

RAVE:

With hat in hand I must post this rave to the writers, directors, producers...I am so thankful I did not write those letters I threatened the other day.

YOU FOOLED ME!!!!

I didn't think it was possible, I'm an old salty soapie. I've seen it all...

Or so I thought.

I was so pizzed that in a world where I'm rarely if ever surprised, you spilled the proverbial beans in the "On the next show" previews.

And while Faison WAS wearing the mask, at the end when he called Luke/Fluke and said "they bought it"

HOLY MOTHER FATHER YOU GOT ME!!!!!

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Quote GHFUN: I have always been a huge fan of Jason and Sam! But the new Jason I don't care for! It's just not the same! He's not tough enough to play the role of Jason! And I don't like him living with Elizabeth! I don't like Sam and Patrick together either! I mean really he may have had plastic surgery but that doesn't change his build or his voice either!

Just be patient..... Say good bye to smiley Jake & hello to stone face Jason...as soon as Helena snaps her fingers Jake is going to be under her voodoo spell ....and Viola ~~~~> Jake will become Jason :)) Jake/NuJason is part of the big master plan. On Helena's order he will break Faison out of prison. :)) as soon as Faison is free Helena will snap her fingers and Viola Jason will become Jake again :)

LoveLoveLove!!!!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Rave! The end of todays show...and I am not going to say because some might have seen it yet! :D

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Greatest Darn Soap EVER!!!

Raves:

TPTB pack on the twists!!!

TPTB have taken us on a incredible journey...I'm enjoying every moment of the ride!!!

The Bada$$ Samantha is back :)) .... "screw sorry"[//b]<~ best line!!

I did expect [b]Jake
to be under Helena control...but...didnt expect that Sam would be kidnapped!! ~) <~~ Great Twist!!!

Always great to see Sonny "dimples" Corinthos :D

Carlos <~ eye candy :))

Rant:

All the compliants about the Fluke SL :~

This is the first storyline that I can ever remember that had everyone guessing the plot for a year!! <~~ I call that Brilliant Writing and Kudosto TPTB!!!

To answer the question "What happened to afternoon romance?"
Let me remind you of Levi, Maxie & Nathan :~ <~~ do we really need another Levi? Or have a romantic kiss over 2 dead bodies?? :~ .. Don't get me wrong Nathan is incredibly handsome, but the character is too nice & boring...on soaps Nice guys finish last.

#bass$$isback #screwsorry #bestdarnsoapever

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Quote fansince1981: Greatest Darn Soap EVER!!!

Raves:

TPTB pack on the twists!!!

TPTB have taken us on a incredible journey...I'm enjoying every moment of the ride!!!

The Bada$$ Samantha is back :)) .... "screw sorry"[//b]<~ best line!!

I did expect [b]Jake
to be under Helena control...but...didnt expect that Sam would be kidnapped!! ~) <~~ Great Twist!!!

Always great to see Sonny "dimples" Corinthos :D

Carlos <~ eye candy :))

Rant:

All the compliants about the Fluke SL :~

This is the first storyline that I can ever remember that had everyone guessing the plot for a year!! <~~ I call that Brilliant Writing and Kudosto TPTB!!!

To answer the question "What happened to afternoon romance?"
Let me remind you of Levi, Maxie & Nathan :~ <~~ do we really need another Levi? Or have a romantic kiss over 2 dead bodies?? :~ .. Don't get me wrong Nathan is incredibly handsome, but the character is too nice & boring...on soaps Nice guys finish last.

#bass$$isback #screwsorry #bestdarnsoapever

Yes! Carlos!!!!!!!!! *) :D
*) :D :D

Return to “General Hospital”