The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alikat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby alikat » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:28 am

Well I hope you guys are right because I was so pizzed this morning.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 am

Quote alikat: My rant is a huge one and I'm seriously thinking about actually writing to ABC, GH, Frank C about this.

RANT: HUGE EFFING RANT !!!!!

In a world where it's damn near impossible to be spoiler free, in a dying genre where it's nearly impossible to surprise the viewers, in a climate where there are not Friday or end of show cliff-hangers...

WHY IN THE HE11 WOULD YOU REVEAL WHO FLUKE IS IN THE PREVIEWS OF THE NEXT SHOW.

YOU STUPID MUTHA FATHERS!!!!!

This is the one thing where we have debated, guessed, re-guessed, flip-flopped and anxiously awaited the reveal. Who is Fluke? We've guessed everyone from Anthony Zachara to Damien Smith. We've guessed it was Faison and then said, No, can't be. We've gone back and forth and by all accounts, it has been the best kept secret for the past 6+ months. For all of us viewers, the end of the show where we see Anna's face and see her eyes widen, etc...that was the best cliffhanger in...FOREVER AND A DAY!!!!

So what do they do?

They reveal who he is in the previews for the next show.

HUGE . TOTAL . LETDOWN

Faison is NOT Fluke!!!

IMO the Fluke Mask was used a few times

1. Twenty years ago to get Julian as a partner
2. The Skype conversations

Fluke = Luke <~~ Luke is/was always Fluke!!!
:))

History repeating itself Helena & Faison brainwashed Luke....just as they brainwashed Lucky in 2000.

The mask is a decoy ....its to get "brainwashed" Luke back to Quatermaines & continue the ELQ takeover. Luke will become Fluke again when Helena or Faison snap their fingers.

Most likely Faison has an escape plan....the capture was just too easy.

OT: I also believe Helena will put a spell on NuJason too :( <~~ I hope not...just a feeling. :| :(

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:52 am

Quote alikat: Well I hope you guys are right because I was so pizzed this morning.

I think they are right. It's another red herring. I think they are going to drag it out until February sweeps and we will find out then.

Somebody who apparently knows Jerry, Helena, Faison, Larry Ashton. Would that be a Cassadine? Quartermaine? Scully? Jerome? I don't know enough GH history to even guess. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:59 am

Rave: I don't know how Ava is going to get out of this tight spot, but I hope the writers figure out a way because I really enjoy watching Ava and her manipulations. MW is great.

And Silas was good to watch yesterday, too. Caught a little glimpse of the John McBain passion there.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:06 am

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: I don't know how Ava is going to get out of this tight spot, but I hope the writers figure out a way because I really enjoy watching Ava and her manipulations. MW is great.

And Silas was good to watch yesterday, too. Caught a little glimpse of the John McBain passion there.

I caught that too. :)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote alikat: Well I hope you guys are right because I was so pizzed this morning.

I think they are right. It's another red herring. I think they are going to drag it out until February sweeps and we will find out then.

Somebody who apparently knows Jerry, Helena, Faison, Larry Ashton. Would that be a Cassadine? Quartermaine? Scully? Jerome? I don't know enough GH history to even guess. 3)

I know that awhile back rumors were milling about that Stefan Cassadine would be coming back, maybe he is really Fluke? Just a thought...

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Quote Howie79:
Quote ghfanfare:

I know that awhile back rumors were milling about that Stefan Cassadine would be coming back, maybe he is really Fluke? Just a thought...

The only reason I would say no to it being Stephan is that him and Alexis were close so I don't think he would blow up her house. I wouldn't mind Stephan coming back though.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Rave: Liz will be on tomorrow. ;)

Rant: Someone tell me why Britt was all dress up she looked odd and this is not the first time I notice that it was on another occasion she was dress up and it looked odd but I remember it was Thanksgiving at Nicks house. I just do not think that dress she had on was appropriate in my opinion it look like something you would wear on a date or a night out. 8) I don't think they dress her right maybe they feel she do not look good casual dress. JMO. She always wear dresses that are out too much I remember the same thing when she had breakfast with Nick & his son. :~
They dressed her really nice when she was pregnant after then it's been down hill.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Rant Everything Fluke,sick and tired of the whole thing

Rave Britt getting what she deserves

Rave Nina, Franco and Jamie

Rant & Rave Enjoying the show except for Fluke`s

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:40 pm

RANT: Are you SH&$$ing me? >(

Return to “General Hospital”