The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sonnyhat127

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby sonnyhat127 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Rant: Michael telling Carly "Wanna Bet". Loving strong Michael not drinking the CarSon Koolaid.

theresao

Postby theresao » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:31 am

Rave: Two of my favorite villains, Faison and Helena, on the show at the same time. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:47 am

Rave: Sonny in the orange jumpsuit with Pentonville emblazoned across the back. Orange is the new black. Hahaha! So satisfying! ;)

Rave: Michael! I was so glad he wasn't swayed by Carly's whining. I esp. liked it when he threw it in her face that she used Monica as an excuse to lie and over up. "Because that's the kind of person you are." Awesome!

Rave: Jake. Not a black t-shirt in sight. Lol! :D

alikat

Postby alikat » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:19 pm

My rave for today is already Helena meeting Jake. Nothing is going to top this. (And no I won't spoil it for you)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:48 am

Quote alikat: My rave for today is already Helena meeting Jake. Nothing is going to top this. (And no I won't spoil it for you)

That was a great scene. I actually have saved yesterday's and Tuesday's show to rewatch them.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:04 am

Rave: Thanksgiving at the Q's. Once again Alice saves the day by ordering in pizza. I wonder if they will ever get to have a "proper" Thanksgiving dinner. :D

I'm glad they kept up the tradition of singing the Thanksgiving song.
Way to go RC for keeping the Q's alive and ensuring that they are still relevant to the show. They fight and stab each other in the back but at the end of the day they love each other.

Rave: Anna and Duke in her office. After all these years I still like them together and I hope this is just a minor setback. Loved Duke calling Anna out on her lies to him. It will be a rocky road for these two but I want to see them find their way back to each other.

I thought it was very respectful of him to tell her that he was taking over Sonny's business while he's away.

Rant: Spencer in his pilgrim costume and his sense of entitlement is just way over the top. ~)

Rave: Luke showing up at end of the show at the Quartermaines.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow posters in the States.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:37 am

Rave: The Q's Thanksgiving Dinner I loved Luke showing up at the end.

Rave: Sonny being carted away again in his Pentonville uniform.

Rave: Sam and Jake at Liz's Thanksgiving Dinner.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Rave: Glad Liz was on for Thanksgiving it's been so long since she been on this day. Love Lake scenes. I hope he turns out to be anyone but Jason. Kudos to Becky she is such a good actress. ;) Love how Becky is wearing her hair.
So glad Liz is out of Nick story and I'm hoping soon away from Jake. Still hoping that they get Liz a love of her own away from Jake, Nick and Rick. She deserve better than this but Jake and Liz play off each other very well.

Rant: Why is Sam in Liz business she never did before. What was she wearing. What is she so concern about Lake for must every man bow down to her ass. She needs to stick with Patrick worry about him and stay out of Liz business. I hope GH have Jake character be anyone but Jason. ;)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:32 am

Quote lovelyliz: Rave: Glad Liz was on for Thanksgiving it's been so long since she been on this day. Love Lake scenes. I hope he turns out to be anyone but Jason. Kudos to Becky she is such a good actress. ;) Love how Becky is wearing her hair.
So glad Liz is out of Nick story and I'm hoping soon away from Jake. Still hoping that they get Liz a love of her own away from Jake, Nick and Rick. She deserve better than this but Jake and Liz play off each other very well.

Rant: Why is Sam in Liz business she never did before. What was she wearing. What is she so concern about Lake for must every man bow down to her ass. She needs to stick with Patrick worry about him and stay out of Liz business. I hope GH have Jake character be anyone but Jason. ;)

I love/admire your fan loyalty!

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:27 am

Rant: If he is Jason hurry up and go back to your family leave Liz out of it. I really hope Liz do not go under the bus for Jasam nor Patrick. In my opinion just my opinion Jasam was not a good couple but to each it's own. I want it to hurry up and move along so he can leave my girl and her house. I'm tired of Liz not having a love interest of her own that is the tragedy of Miss Webber love her even with all her flaws but Becky is still a dam good actress. Let Sam have Jake so Liz can be free of this mess of Jasam. ;)

Rave: Loved the whole show Friday and my girl Liz. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”