The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:02 am

Quote alikat: LOL, you guys rave is a rant for me.

Rant: When did Lucas become so far in Julian's corner that he's almost nonchalant about the man being in jail for aiding and abetting his aunt Ava? Had he defended his father, to an extent, in front of Olivia and then completely RAILED his father for his involvement as well as the life he's chosen that puts all of their family in trouble, I would have been fine.

OR

If he'd immediately sided with Olivia saying, I know what it's like being shot because you're associated with a known mobster and then said, but I truly believe my father that he didn't know about Ava killing Connie, I could have gone with that.

However, what we got was Lucas saying "It's okay Dad. I'll support you. Hey, why don't you tell the truth so you can get your lover back. I'm so happy right now, I want everyone happy."

Wait WHAT? Okay, your sisters mother and sister had their house blown up, your aunt's baby is missing, stolen by a crazy woman, your father is in jail, your cousin Carly was just released from jail, your other cousin, Michael just had his world completely blown apart...but hey...I'm glad you're so happy ~) ~) ~) ~)

Now for my rave: Nina and Franco. Loves those scenes. Him trying very gently to get her to realize what she was doing and to come out of her psychotic state that she's been in for a few days now. Him gently getting her to realize that it's actually Ava's baby. I just simply love these two together. Both actors are superb.

Lucas and Julian have made their peace. He believes in his father and believed that he was telling the truth about not knowing what Ava had done, and was not helping her.

He also wants him to be happy. I love the Julian and Lucas scenes :)

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:05 am

Quote oltllover:

Rant: When did Lucas become so far in Julian's corner that he's almost nonchalant about the man being in jail for aiding and abetting his aunt Ava? Had he defended his father, to an extent, in front of Olivia and then completely RAILED his father for his involvement as well as the life he's chosen that puts all of their family in trouble, I would have been fine.

OR

If he'd immediately sided with Olivia saying, I know what it's like being shot because you're associated with a known mobster and then said, but I truly believe my father that he didn't know about Ava killing Connie, I could have gone with that.

However, what we got was Lucas saying "It's okay Dad. I'll support you. Hey, why don't you tell the truth so you can get your lover back. I'm so happy right now, I want everyone happy."

Wait WHAT? Okay, your sisters mother and sister had their house blown up, your aunt's baby is missing, stolen by a crazy woman, your father is in jail, your cousin Carly was just released from jail, your other cousin, Michael just had his world completely blown apart...but hey...I'm glad you're so happy ~) ~) ~) ~)

Now for my rave: Nina and Franco. Loves those scenes. Him trying very gently to get her to realize what she was doing and to come out of her psychotic state that she's been in for a few days now. Him gently getting her to realize that it's actually Ava's baby. I just simply love these two together. Both actors are superb.

Its true we don't get enough Julian/Lucas bonding scenes but they did "bond" a while back when Lucas was trying to figure out which guy he wanted to be with. Lucas didn't know Connie and he doesn't really know Olivia but its a fair point but Lucas wants a relationship with Julian and he believes him and Julian is not lying. btw Carly is Lucas' sister not cousin.
as for Nina and Franco I completely agree they really are very good together as characters and as actors.

Oooops, yep, sister, not cousin so then actually Michael is his nephew, not cousin.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:11 am

Quote alikat:
Quote oltllover:

OR

Its true we don't get enough Julian/Lucas bonding scenes but they did "bond" a while back when Lucas was trying to figure out which guy he wanted to be with. Lucas didn't know Connie and he doesn't really know Olivia but its a fair point but Lucas wants a relationship with Julian and he believes him and Julian is not lying. btw Carly is Lucas' sister not cousin.
as for Nina and Franco I completely agree they really are very good together as characters and as actors.

Oooops, yep, sister, not cousin so then actually Michael is his nephew, not cousin.

yeah that too, LOL.
its so hard to keep track of all the family ties sometimes. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Ratings per SON for week of Nov 3-7, 2014

Total Viewers
1. Y&R 4,981,000 (+272,000/+183,000)
2. B&B 3,777,000 (+145,000/-24,000)
3. GH 2,920,000 (+147,000/+120,000)
4. DAYS 2,373,000 (-92,000/-199,000)

GH
Monday: 2.20/2,958,000
Tuesday: 2.30/2,930,000
Wednesday: 1.89/2,391,000
Thursday: 2.35/3,080,000
Friday: 2.35/3,243,000

moralna

Postby moralna » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Rant - as always for me: Olivia. She is just too over the top for me. She runs to the prison all huff and puff to confront Julian. Then she huffs and puffs on over to the Quartermaines. For what??? And then she decides to have a little breakfast?

Rave: Franco and Nina - their scenes were amazing. These 2 actors have off-the-chart chemistry.

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Quote moralna: Rant - as always for me: Olivia. She is just too over the top for me. She runs to the prison all huff and puff to confront Julian. Then she huffs and puffs on over to the Quartermaines. For what??? And then she decides to have a little breakfast?

Rave: Franco and Nina - their scenes were amazing. These 2 actors have off-the-chart chemistry.

The only time I've liked Olivia is when she was with Steve. I loved Steven Webber and Olivia Falconeri.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Rave: Liz looking all kinds of sexy again in the previews she is rocking in those jeans. I really hope they find Liz a new love interest it's been too long. ;)

Rant: Sam was looking like she just got of bed she needs to do something to her hair I hope that is ok to say if not I apologize.

Looking forward to Liz having a nice thanksgiving and airtime. It's been a long time since she had Thanksgiving on GH it's about time. ;) She is a legacy character I hope Audrey shows up or maybe even Laura. ;) Go Liz!!!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Rant: The whole Luke story.
Rave: Everything else.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:56 pm

RANT
Friday's episode was missing something :~
hmmmm possibly Sonny & his Merry Men :D

I'm probably the only person left who is obsessed with the Fluke storyline, but felt this episode not to be as thrilling as the last 2 weeks. ~)

Maybe I was expecting a Great Reveal after all these months of waiting...looks like more waiting to come....which is to bad because most fans have lost interest. :(

RAVE

Looking forward to another JINX Quartermaine Thanksgiving Dinner :))

[b][i]OT: Without a Sonny Storyline GH is (~_~) zzZzzZ ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:38 am

Quote fansince1981: RANT
Friday's episode was missing something :~
hmmmm possibly Sonny & his Merry Men :D

I'm probably the only person left who is obsessed with the Fluke storyline, but felt this episode not to be as thrilling as the last 2 weeks. ~)

Maybe I was expecting a Great Reveal after all these months of waiting...looks like more waiting to come....which is to bad because most fans have lost interest. :(

RAVE

Looking forward to another JINX Quartermaine Thanksgiving Dinner :))

[b][i]OT: Without a Sonny Storyline GH is (~_~) zzZzzZ ~)

Totally agree and the boards activity proved you are correct .

Return to “General Hospital”