The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 am

Quote alikat: Rant: Both of my soaps (GH & Y&R) were interrupted due to severe weather in our area. Meaning there was only about 15 minutes of Y&R and NONE of GH...so I have to watch online tonight.

Rave: Our news teams here were on the ball. We had a REALLY severe storm come through with tornadoes and hurricane strength winds/rain. They were on top of it and I have to commend them for the job well done. When it comes to the safety of me and my fellow NE Floridians, GH & Y&R ranks WAY below the new keeping us informed.

I saw the news about the tornadoes and all. glad you are safe and hoe its a better day today. :)

moralna

Postby moralna » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:49 am

Rave - Anna's impersonation of Faison when speaking with Liesl - that was great!!!!

Rants: So let me get this straight, Sam is with Patrick with a group of kids to take them for the day and have milkshakes, but you leave your son at home. What? He doesn't deserve some milkshake??

Another rant: Tracy - you still don't know where your husband is, you still believe Jerry has him and you are doing a crossword puzzle? Really??? >( Both of these - WTF???

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:01 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote alikat: Rant: Both of my soaps (GH & Y&R) were interrupted due to severe weather in our area. Meaning there was only about 15 minutes of Y&R and NONE of GH...so I have to watch online tonight.

Rave: Our news teams here were on the ball. We had a REALLY severe storm come through with tornadoes and hurricane strength winds/rain. They were on top of it and I have to commend them for the job well done. When it comes to the safety of me and my fellow NE Floridians, GH & Y&R ranks WAY below the new keeping us informed.

I saw the news about the tornadoes and all. glad you are safe and hoe its a better day today. :)

Yes! Glad you are safe alikat!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:06 am

@ alikat
that should say HOPE not hoe *) :-)

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:24 am

Rave, I laughed out loud when Michael said the only thing he wanted from Sonny was his help clearing AJ's name. I loved when he told Sonny to give him the tape where Ava confesses to the murder of Connie. Knowing Sonny though, he will some how alter the tape so it won't be helpful. He has not a loyal bone in his body.

Rave Michael becoming a Quartermaine. About time.

Rant Sonny and Carly whining because they are where they belong and it's all everybody else's fault. Same crap different day...deny deny deny. For once Carly, take responsibility for what you did. And then realize now that you are available, Sonny will cease wanting you anymore.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:37 am

Quote cardgirl: Rave, I laughed out loud when Michael said the only thing he wanted from Sonny was his help clearing AJ's name. I loved when he told Sonny to give him the tape where Ava confesses to the murder of Connie. Knowing Sonny though, he will some how alter the tape so it won't be helpful. He has not a loyal bone in his body.

Rant Sonny and Carly whining because they are where they belong and it's all everybody else's fault. Same crap different day...deny deny deny. For once Carly, take responsibility for what you did. And then realize now that you are available, Sonny will cease wanting you anymore.

He has already told her that "love isn't enough" a day late and a dollar short >(

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:44 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote cardgirl: Rave, I laughed out loud when Michael said the only thing he wanted from Sonny was his help clearing AJ's name. I loved when he told Sonny to give him the tape where Ava confesses to the murder of Connie. Knowing Sonny though, he will some how alter the tape so it won't be helpful. He has not a loyal bone in his body.

He has already told her that "love isn't enough" a day late and a dollar short >(

Yup now that he can have her in his life, he has a reason to not want it anymore. He always wants what he can't have and then when he has it he screws it up. He will never get that he looses everyone he loves because he is not capable of real love only selfish love. And he blames the world for his plight.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:04 am

I will definitely jump on the two big RAVES of the day bandwagon.

Anna and Dr. O! Anna whispering in Liesel's ear and her impression of Faison. And then Anna blew Dr. O. off like gum on the bottom of her shoes. So awesome! :)

Michael is now a Quatermaine! Finally! Loved seeing Monica hugging him and welcoming him into the family. I also love the swagger.

This is really getting good! So looking forward to what comes next.

Rant: I don't even know what Sonny and Carly were saying. All I could hear was whine whine whine...Michael...whine whine whine...kill Franco....whine whine whine. They are so pathetic. And I am loving it. So I guess that could be a rave, too. ;) 3)

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:06 am

Quote oltllover:

Who you callin' hoe? LOL I'm no hoe, I'm a hoar!!!!!!!!

Just kidding...that little "p" is IMPORTANT but yes, this hoe is having a much better day :D :D :D :D :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:07 am

Quote ghfanfare: I will definitely jump on the two big RAVES of the day bandwagon.

Anna and Dr. O! Anna whispering in Liesel's ear and her impression of Faison. And then Anna blew Dr. O. off like gum on the bottom of her shoes. So awesome! :)

Michael is now a Quatermaine! Finally! Loved seeing Monica hugging him and welcoming him into the family. I also love the swagger.

This is really getting good! So looking forward to what comes next.

Rant: I don't even know what Sonny and Carly were saying. All I could hear was whine whine whine...Michael...whine whine whine...kill Franco....whine whine whine. They are so pathetic. And I am loving it. So I guess that could be a rave, too. ;) 3)

great rant. LOL

Return to “General Hospital”