The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alikat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby alikat » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:04 pm

My rant is against one of my favorite characters:

While I know that ALL OF THIS is plot points to get the story from a to b but
Why in the world would Elizabeth have a picture of Her and Jason on here credenza? I would understand it being upstairs in her room or something but why there? And no pic of The 4 Muskateers? There was a pic of Grams and Sarah (of all people) but none of Steven, emily, Lucky....

It's not stupid, it's just really, really dumb!!!!

Also why not also say, "oh and this guy in the middle is my Grandpa" one of the most beloved characters and they can't throw in a nod?

Ugh!!!!!

Oh and did Jakes tshirt have sparkles????? OKAY WE GET IT, JASONN IS DIFFERENT!!!! :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Quote alikat: My rant is against one of my favorite characters:

Why in the world would Elizabeth have a picture of Her and Jason on here credenza? I would understand it being upstairs in her room or something but why there? And no pic of The 4 Muskateers? There was a pic of Grams and Sarah (of all people) but none of Steven, emily, Lucky....

Also why not also say, "oh and this guy in the middle is my Grandpa" one of the most beloved characters and they can't throw in a nod?

Ugh!!!!!

Oh and did Jakes tshirt have sparkles????? OKAY WE GET IT, JASONN IS DIFFERENT!!!! :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D ~) :D

All great points but sometimes the need for a plot point makes the writers miss the bigger picture and logic is lost. ;(

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:38 am

It may of not been appropriate but this is RC writing he wanted it to be there the picture of Liason if you ever notice it that was not there before. 8) ~) It's all just a plot point for Sam to come there and see it. I just don't get it Sam is not all that and she does not bring it in her scenes. Her wedding to Jason was a flop. Jason should have brought in the ratings even he could not help them. :) That is my rant.

Liz has known Jason when she was young & he was young. They have a history together just like her and Nick. RC writing sucks to me GH need new writers someone that will write a decent story for Liz because he is not the one in my opinion. Sometimes he sucks more than GUZA did and that is saying a lot.

nikie

Postby nikie » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:59 am

Quote alikat: My rant is against one of my favorite characters:

Ugh!!!!!

I was thinking the samething, oh all of a sudden she has a pic of her and Jason in all the years of the shows history of Liz and Jason did she have abpic on them on the mantle. And what not a pic of the boys father Lucky?? Really?? Can you say they keep forcing Jason and Liz down our throats!!! Look to me Jason and Liz had their time and they messes it up and it was put rest when Jason told Liz that they could never be together. That he wanted to be with Sam if she would have him. Please writer's let's not re-write history. At the time of Jason's "death" he was happy with his wife and child and told Sam how he loved her and how he would never take his ring off again!!!! So this storyline is stupid! And why would you bring home a strange as far as she knows to where her kids are really!!! I saw read his shirt too and your right he is different he's not Jason anymore they took away everything that made him Jason!! OK let's talk Carly, I know I might be the only one that sees it this way but I believe that Carly thought that she was protecting Michael like she always has, people can sy what they want but Carly loves Michael and would do anything for him. She was trying to spare him more pain and didn't want him to lose two fathers just than.. And as for Michael really he knows better than anyone what it is to be in the mob business. Talking about he hopes someone who knows right from wrong to raise Ava's baby. Wasn't he holding a gun to Sonny trying to kill him? So he was willing to do the same to Morgan, Dante and Kristina that he is mad at Sonny for!!! And wasn't it Michael who was ok when Sonny was going to kill his other sister's father talking about that's how things works but now, his parents are dead to him!! Really!

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:02 am

Now that is a laugh a picture of Lucky on her table. 8) Ding Dong I for one is a Liz fan first she do not need a picture of Lucky ass up there well maybe GV Lucky. ;) Who wants a cry baby picture up there might as well put Nicks up there also. :) That is my rant for the day.

As far as this story line it is stupid because it is not going to go no where for Liz she is all I'm concern abut not this new Jason. Liason never had their chance. Who cares who Jason want a couple who could never muster up good ratings even for their wedding. :) ;)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:09 am

I loved seeing the wall of honour for those who worked at the hospital and have passed away. I have to agree with Ali, why didn't Liz point out her grandfather Steve Hardy?
He was first and longest serving Chief of Staff and one of the founders of General Hospital.
I get that it was a plot point for Jake so show some recognition of the Quartermaine name but don't just use the history you want and ignore the rest. It's all relevant in the end.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:09 am

RAVES: LOVE seeing Sonny and Carly in jail commiserating on how bad they screwed up. It was nice to hear Sonny FINALLY say something about it not REALLY being Franco's fault, yet they both talk about how they wish they'd just killed him when they had a chance because of course, their lies should have stayed buried. ~)

NuJason and him stopping at the wall of the GH GOLDEN! He's recognizing his Quartermaine past. :D Of course the picture Liz had of her and Jason was a TOTAL WTF moment though. 8) 8)

Kiki walking in on Michael and Rosie... 8). I'm all for Michael hating on everyone who lied to him and I think Kiki deserves what she got for lying to "protect" Michael like he was a child instead of her boyfriend. She acts like she's so above Rosalie, so I had to LOL a bit at this scenario. I really like Rosalie for some reason.

Julian and Ava.... sweet brother and sister moments. :D

I LOVE November sweeps! :D

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:51 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVES: LOVE seeing Sonny and Carly in jail commiserating on how bad they screwed up. It was nice to hear Sonny FINALLY say something about it not REALLY being Franco's fault, yet they both talk about how they wish they'd just killed him when they had a chance because of course, their lies should have stayed buried. ~)

NuJason and him stopping at the wall of the GH GOLDEN! He's recognizing his Quartermaine past. :D Of course the picture Liz had of her and Jason was a TOTAL WTF moment though. 8) 8)

Kiki walking in on Michael and Rosie... 8). I'm all for Michael hating on everyone who lied to him and I think Kiki deserves what she got for lying to "protect" Michael like he was a child instead of her boyfriend. She acts like she's so above Rosalie, so I had to LOL a bit at this scenario. I really like Rosalie for some reason.

Julian and Ava.... sweet brother and sister moments. :D

I LOVE November sweeps! :D

I still say Rosalie looks too much older than that group. However, I did like how Michael was so blasé about being caught in his and Kiki's bed with Rosalie. And saying "just leave your key" like it was no big deal.

Kiki's actually getting what she deserves. She should have known not to keep that secret from Michael. Honestly, I preferred Kiki and Morgan anyway.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Rave: Love that Michael is taking charge of his life and ridding it of those who think the can 'pick and choose' what he should be told! I liked he and Rosalie's scenes as well. Hope they become a power couple.

Rant: Carly and Sonny's pity party. I feel like I've heard this 1.5 million times before. Can you not, really.. >)

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Rave: Liz was looking all kinds of sexy. ;) Glad to see her outside of the hospital & in clothes not the scrubs. Patrick is so boring sometimes I like him better when he use to flirt. Sam looks like she just got of bed.

Rant: Sam did she grit on Lake today or what. Her expressions suck and that thing that Jake did in the end looked stupid going out there on Liz porch what because Sam was there I see nothing between them Sam & Jake. :)

Return to “General Hospital”