The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sonnyhat127

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare: Wow. Never thought I'd hear Sonny admit that he is at fault. Did I hear that right?! LOL.

Kiki as the voice of reason?! Never thought I'd hear that one either.

Even Duke admitted that he made his bed and now has to lay in it. Well, a jail cot, anyway.

GH has been great! Interested in seeing the ratings. :)

Actually what I THINK Sonny said was that it was HIS fault that he didn't just KILL Franco from the beginning 8) Meaning IMO that it's Franco's fault that Sonny didn't kill him. Jeez does that even make sense but then again we are talking about Old Sonny ;)

I don't remember his exact words but he did say something like that but what I thought was funny is the way he seemed to think that by just saying to Anna that his child or grandchild was missing and that he needed to do something(or words to that effect) she would say "sure Sonny you can go" his arrogance again at work. ~)

He did so much to help when Rocco was missing ~)

Yeah and when Ava told him the baby was taken he did nothing then to find the baby he only wanted to kill Ava. What a tool he is.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:37 am

Ranting!!

Alexis turning up her nose at Sonny :~ Alexis believing she is too good to defend Sonny? Seriously Alexis? ~) Did you forget you are in love with a Murdering Mobster ?) Did you forget 2 of your daughters have Mobster fathers? And the same two daughters were married to Mobsters? Alexis you need to climb down off that pedestal before you get a nose bleed.

Alexis I can't wait when you realize that Julian brought Fluke to PC, brought Ava to PC, brought heroin to PC, threatened TJ, encouraged Ava to kill Michael, lied and named Ric his crime boss. It's just a matter of time before your boyfriend Julian is behind bars. :))

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:33 am

Quote fansince1981: Ranting!!

Alexis turning up her nose at Sonny :~ Alexis believing she is too good to defend Sonny? Seriously Alexis? ~) Did you forget you are in love with a Murdering Mobster ?) Did you forget 2 of your daughters have Mobster fathers? And the same two daughters were married to Mobsters? Alexis you need to climb down off that pedestal before you get a nose bleed.

Alexis I can't wait when you realize that Julian brought Fluke to PC, brought Ava to PC, brought heroin to PC, threatened TJ, encouraged Ava to kill Michael, lied and named Ric his crime boss. It's just a matter of time before your boyfriend Julian is behind bars. :))

Alexis didn't say NO to Sonny because he is a mobster she said no because of that little show he put on when he FIRED her. yet again HIS arrogance comes back to bite him in the a$$.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:42 am

Quote oltllover:

Alexis didn't say NO to Sonny because he is a mobster she said no because of that little show he put on when he FIRED her. yet again HIS arrogance comes back to bite him in the a$$.

Rave I love all Sonny's bad deeds seem to be coming back to bite him in the a$$ :D
:D :D

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:44 am

Ask Maxie and Sam how good a layer Alexis is, she did Sonny a favor.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:49 am

Rave: Franco and Nina, hope Franco enjoys his life on the run with Nina. Those two really are made for each other. Looks like he went for a girl just like dear ole' mom!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:06 am

First of all it was LULU not Maxie and since Lulu lied her a$$ of on the stand AND wasn't Georgie's bio mom she never stood a chance. Come to think of it DIANE hasn't done much better for MAXIE ~)
and Sam never stood a chance either since she was not related to Rafe in any way, shape or form. ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:16 am

That's what makes a good lawyer good......

Like Diane's "tumor" defense. It was all bull but she got a serial killer off by using her imagination.

And Dr.O's lawyer. She also was guilty and he found a way by "trading" information to let her skate.

That's what a lawyer job is. If it was easy why hiring them in the first place?

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:27 am

The only peole who get off are the ones who aren't leaving the show just ask Johnny, Matt, Steven. I don't remember who had which lawyer but they all went away and besides we all know that if Alexis had said yes to Sonny there would be a thread saying how great Alexis is and how no one can say no to Sonny blah blah blah. btw if Diane agrees to help Sonny I will still love her, I don't play favorites based on who I do or do not like. 3)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:43 am

Quote oltllover: The only peole who get off are the ones who aren't leaving the show just ask Johnny, Matt, Steven. I don't remember who had which lawyer but they all went away and besides we all know that if Alexis had said yes to Sonny there would be a thread saying how great Alexis is and how no one can say no to Sonny blah blah blah. btw if Diane agrees to help Sonny I will still love her, I don't play favorites based on who I do or do not like. 3)

Same! I find it so funny how one day Alexis can be great, then the next she sucks. Same with Diane, she was bashed non stop a while ago, now she's the greatest haha!

I was thinking if not Diane, maybe Ric would come back to defend Sonny. What do you think?

Return to “General Hospital”