The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lovelyliz

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby lovelyliz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Rave: I like this round of Liason this time they remind me so much of the younger years the painting, talking and kidding around & laughing. They sort of remind me of Niz too. Liz is a lucky lady to have so much history with Nick and Jason. I don't think he will go back with Sam she is all in to Patrick & I read somewhere it is not over with them. He may not be with either woman because didn't he want some off time to come and go to do other projects. That is classic Liason back in the day.

Rant: I can't wait to see Liz house again with her children and out of those scrubs. She needs some time away from that hospital and I'm glad Jake will be helping her around the house because after all she is a single mom. ;)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Quote ransomha: Carlos has already confessed,signed a confession been found guilty and sentenced . If he can change his mind, can't Sonny? Can you charge someone with a crime that's already been closed ? That already has a guilty party?

Yes you CAN open a case again if another suspect comes up, happens all the time.

You're grasping at this point with Sonny changing his mind.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:00 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote ransomha: Carlos has already confessed,signed a confession been found guilty and sentenced . If he can change his mind, can't Sonny? Can you charge someone with a crime that's already been closed ? That already has a guilty party?

Yes you CAN open a case again if another suspect comes up, happens all the time.

Let's not forget that Carly told Michael in front of Scott that AJ named Sonny on his death bed and Sonny confessed to Michael and Shawn. in the real world who knows what would happen with Franco's tape but there is plenty more that Scott could use but since this is not the real world and I have heard nothing about any of the actors in this story leaving for good chances are no one does any long time prison term. This story was always more about Sonny and Carly losing Michael any way not prison time.

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:35 am

Quote genhospchat:

I don't know about other places, but where I live if you confess to a crime and then the cops find out you didn't do it because they found the real guilty party, then yeah the innocent person get out of jail and the guilty person goes to jail...in Sonny's case though, he won't go anywhere. He's golden, I guess a lot of people didn't get that memo. :D

By the way the tape which is a video take would be allowed in court because the parties who are guilty can be positively identified. That is why security tapes are allowed in courts. No one is gives there consent to be taped on security tapes and they are admissible. So in MOST states the video of Sonny confessing would hold up.

Anyway Duke already admitted that he lied about his alibi for Sonny. AND he knows Sonny told him he killed AJ. Sonny also told Carly and Morgan. There are enough people who can testify to keep Sonny locked up. Plus Sonny told Dante he did it. He is not denying it. Still, it's Sonny and HE NEVER has to go to jail. ~)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:38 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote genhospchat:

Let's not forget that Carly told Michael in front of Scott that AJ named Sonny on his death bed and Sonny confessed to Michael and Shawn. in the real world who knows what would happen with Franco's tape but there is plenty more that Scott could use but since this is not the real world and I have heard nothing about any of the actors in this story leaving for good chances are no one does any long time prison term. This story was always more about Sonny and Carly losing Michael any way not prison time.

If this were real life Scotty's first line of business before trying Sonny should be asking for all charges to be dropped and the conviction thrown out against Carlos. (If this were real life)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:15 am

Quote genhospchat:

I wouldn't say " grasping". It was just another opinion and thought.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:56 am

Quote oltllover: btw, MB tweeted a thank you to carlivati for the story he is taping now, saying that it is interesting and challenging so at least MB appreciates the need for new and exciting stories.

I'm glad he's getting some fresh material to work with too. Much better than the usual wash, rinse, repeat stories he seems bored playing.... along with MANY viewers who are bored watching. :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:04 am

RAVES:. Still SO many! Sonny behind BARS. When he tried to get Anna to let him loose to go find the baby I literally LOL. :-)

Franco's non-bomb..... I LOVE RH as Bad Franco. Good Stuff!

Nina's cray-cray delusions. I really thought Silas had shown up and was playing along with Nina to get the baby... NICE throw off scene! Then Franco comes to wisk her and "her" baby away... Can't wait to see more of Franco and Coo Coo Nina. >)

Michael and Rosalie.... I'm glad he has someone to talk to. Someone who didn't try to keep anything from him and fessed up to her boss's plan right away.

RANT: Morgan and Kiki... YUCK. That's all I gotta say about these two.

GH's November sweeps is on FIRE! I literally cannot wait to get home to watch every day. :D Keep up the good work!

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:24 am

I agree JD. Actually for a month now I have needed to watch every day. I even catch myself coming from the restroom at work and stopping in the rec room to watch scenes if it's between 2-3. Yesterday I saw a little bit and said "Oh Silas found them" Then I get home and find out it was a hallucination. :D

My rave would be when Franco said on the tape "Give Joss a kiss goodnight for me" LOLOLOLOL that had me cracking up.

ghfanfare

GH is on fire!

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Wow. Never thought I'd hear Sonny admit that he is at fault. Did I hear that right?! LOL.

Kiki as the voice of reason?! Never thought I'd hear that one either.

Even Duke admitted that he made his bed and now has to lay in it. Well, a jail cot, anyway.

GH has been great! Interested in seeing the ratings. :)

Return to “General Hospital”