The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:38 am

Delete

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:39 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe: RAVES----- EVERYTHING!! This has been a truly fabulous week and the wait has been worth it. >) I can't even RANT about Sonny's stupidity, because having him look like a fool suspecting Ava makes me SMILE. Seriously this dude is STOOPID.

Julian and Alexis in grandparent mode together.... LOVE.

I guess my only rant would be the interruption.... ESPECIALLY during Julexis! >( If anyone can find these scenes, PLEASE post a link. 3)

This looks like the entire show on yt:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rqK65JA5Wo

This one still cuts out the last part. I watched it on ABC... frustrating with the commercials, but it does show the whole thing. 3)

Oops didn't read your whole post. Glad you got to see it. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 am

I have to admit, I like Silas and Sam. Now that they've given Silas a bit of a personality, I am kinda hoping they revisit these two. I would much rather see that than more of the Liason/Jasam nonsense.

I think BM and RH have good chemistry and they are taking that one nice and slow. Let's see that one develop for a while. I think Stone Cold is gone and Jason is a "new" man. I like it!

Loved Julexis scenes. Julian is really stepping up. ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:45 am

Quote ghfanfare: I have to admit, I like Silas and Sam. Now that they've given Silas a bit of a personality, I am kinda hoping they revisit these two. I would much rather see that than more of the Liason/Jasam nonsense.

I think BM and RH have good chemistry and they are taking that one nice and slow. Let's see that one develop for a while. I think Stone Cold is gone and Jason is a "new" man. I like it!

Yes he is! He'd die to save his grandson.... of course he would. Knew it ALL along. :D

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Quote ghfanfare: I have to admit, I like Silas and Sam. Now that they've given Silas a bit of a personality, I am kinda hoping they revisit these two. I would much rather see that than more of the Liason/Jasam nonsense.

I totally agree. I loved KM and ME since Port Charles (even though the sl's were cheesy) I liked their chemistry. I would like to see them have a second shot. I am liking Liz and Jason as well. I would prefer if they do not start up with the back and forth again. I always liked Sam and Liz better when they were not fighting over a man.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Yes, been really liking Julian lately.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:11 pm

RAVES all the way around today. GREAT show and more emmy worthy performances.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Rave:
Franco didn't commit any crimes!!! He is cured??? . So does this mean that Franco is not Freako anymore? It was the tumor? :~

Rant: I feel cheated Since Sonny messed up Franco's orginal plan...will we ever know what Franco intended Heather to do at the wedding?

Rant & Rave:

Brilliant acting from Ava, Nina, Sonny, Michael, Carly, Franco, Heather, Morgan, Silas, etc. It's been an incredible week. Being a fan of Sonny I hate to see him lose everything..BUT,..good news MB may receive an Emmy :))

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:21 am

Quote Layngel:

I totally agree. I loved KM and ME since Port Charles (even though the sl's were cheesy) I liked their chemistry. I would like to see them have a second shot. I am liking Liz and Jason as well. I would prefer if they do not start up with the back and forth again. I always liked Sam and Liz better when they were not fighting over a man.

Yes, the fighting over a man thing has been done with those two too many times. The last thing we need is the same old, same old.

I like the way the new writers have tried to shake things up. It makes it much more fun to watch GH these days! :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:25 am

Good to see Sonny act like a mobster for a change, lol.

Wonder what Franco is up to next. Looked like he wasn't quite finished with his revenge scheme.

Felicia as mayor means more interaction with Anna, I would assume. Provided Anna is still the commissioner.

Looked like Duke was ready to hightail it out of there before Anna showed up. You're screwed, Duke. But we all knew that.

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn. If this isn't the end of your career as an enforcer, well, it should be. You are pitiful.

Great sweeps week! Enjoying every minute. :)

Return to “General Hospital”