The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby genhospchat » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Quote alikat:
Quote cardgirl: It just needs to be said....why do people think Franco has no last name?????????? UM HIS NAME IF ROBERT FRANK...what is so hard about that? Stupid writers.

I've wondered this myself. This recent "he has no last name" thing puzzled me and I couldn't remember WHAT they said his name was but knew it WASN'T James "duh" but that it WAS something.

I ranted about this a few days ago. Franco has no name suddenly yet Carly goes by the last name Jacks but called her husband Jax.

I constantly have issue with the writers not knowing, or learning, their history.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Rant: I'll start off with my rant can someone tell Sam to go home and change she been in the same jeans when her and Patrick was out of town. They look stinky. I just don't see BM playing Jason & he does not look like a leather wearing guy.
I hope he turns out to be anyone but Jason the mob killer just don't see him like that.

Rave: He is funny though I hope he never change and get Dr. O bring her down not everyone like her nor her daughter both of them needs to go. Free Nick!!!

1Texas Sunflower

Postby 1Texas Sunflower » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:57 am

Quote lovelyliz: Rant: I'll start off with my rant can someone tell Sam to go home and change she been in the same jeans when her and Patrick was out of town. They look stinky. I just don't see BM playing Jason & he does not look like a leather wearing guy.
I hope he turns out to be anyone but Jason the mob killer just don't see him like that.

Rave: He is funny though I hope he never change and get Dr. O bring her down not everyone like her nor her daughter both of them needs to go. Free Nick!!!

I agree about the jeans.. I thought the same thing.......
But I think they have taken Jason Morgan back to the way he was before the accident and maybe he will be Jason Q when he wakes up.......

It is interesting tho......

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote alikat:
Quote cardgirl: It just needs to be said....why do people think Franco has no last name?????????? UM HIS NAME IF ROBERT FRANK...what is so hard about that? Stupid writers.

I've wondered this myself. This recent "he has no last name" thing puzzled me and I couldn't remember WHAT they said his name was but knew it WASN'T James "duh" but that it WAS something.

I ranted about this a few days ago. Franco has no name suddenly yet Carly goes by the last name Jacks but called her husband Jax.

I constantly have issue with the writers not knowing, or learning, their history.

Carly was last married to Jasper Jax. Jerry's brother that would make her name Carly Jax. The last time she married Sonny ( to her from testifying against him) was before she married Jasper Jax.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote alikat:

Carly was last married to Jasper Jax. Jerry's brother that would make her name Carly Jax. The last time she married Sonny ( to her from testifying against him) was before she married Jasper Jax.

I'm not sure what you're saying here, in regards to my post.

My post was about the fact that Carly suddenly doesn't know what her last name would be since he only goes by Franco (even though it's been said on the show what his full real name is) BUT when married to Jasper JACKS, she took his last name without question, even though he only went by Jax, and still goes by Carly Jacks.. Why wouldn't she know what her last name would be with Franco? Obviously it would be Carly Franco or Carly Corinthos Jacks Franco (since I assume she's keeping the Corinthos because of her kids so would do the same by keeping Jacks for Josslyn).

This is what I mean by the writers not knowing or learning their history.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Wow can you imagine if everyone in Port Charles that committed a crime was held accountable for their actions ?) 90% of Port Charles Citizens would be locked away. :~

Sonny
Ava
Shawn
Franco
Heather
Dr. Leisl
Jerry
Helena
Morgan - he stole Michael credit card $10,000
Brit
Max
Carlos
Sabrina
Kiki - withheld evidence
Nina
Luke
Laura - froze Stravos to "almost death"
Nathan - lied to a judge to protect Maxie
Maxie - killed Levi
Lulu - lied in court
Michael - killed the hit man
Carly
Scotty - blackmailed the former DA to resign
Lucy- adultry is against the law in many states
Elizabeth - did a DNA test on Rocco & Dante without authorization
Brad
Julian
Monica - faked AJ death
Anna & Robert - If they actually killed Faison
Sam, Patrick & Silas - breaking & Entering the Clinic
Faison
Duke - lied about being Sonny's alibi
Spencer - caused PC police force $$$ by pretending to be lost

Im sure I'm forgetting someone. ;)

IMO if everyone above was truly held accountable for their crimes they might as well change the show's name from "General Hospital to "Pentonville" :D

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Quote fansince1981: Wow can you imagine if everyone in Port Charles that committed a crime was held accountable for their actions ?) 90% of Port Charles Citizens would be locked away. :~

Sonny
Ava
Shawn
Franco
Heather
Dr. Leisl
Jerry
Helena
Brit
Max
Carlos
Sabrina
Kiki - withheld evidence
Nina
Luke
Maxie - killed Levi
Lulu - lied in court
Carly
Brad
Julian
Monica - faked AJ death
Faison

IMO if everyone above was truly held accountable for their crimes they might as well change the show's name from "General Hospital to "Pentonville" :D

Alexis ran down Keifer and left him to die on the side of the road.

Diane" Paid off Brad to take the tumor from the hospital.

Jordan: confessed to a crime she didn't commit.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Quote fansince1981: Wow can you imagine if everyone in Port Charles that committed a crime was held accountable for their actions ?) 90% of Port Charles Citizens would be locked away. :~

Sonny
Ava
Shawn
Franco
Heather
Dr. Leisl
Jerry
Helena
Brit
Max
Carlos
Sabrina
Kiki - withheld evidence
Nina
Luke
Maxie - killed Levi
Lulu - lied in court
Carly
Brad
Julian
Monica - faked AJ death
Faison

Since Jason is back have to him your list, I guess he did a brief stint Pentonville, but only commit other murder.

Character that were actually punished for their crimes
Johnny killed 2 characters in car accident who don't by all right don't exist.(Starr's Family)
Matt (Patrick's brother) I don't remember
Steve let patient die who was killer or something like that.

So 2 Doctors went away for murder and Johnny is jail for Vehicular Manslaughter of 2 character they technically never existed on the show. (Luke was drunk driving left seen of the crime and got off for killing Jake).

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 pm

RANT!!!!
Sonny's Appreciation Thread disappeared :( Please bring it back....pretty please :( :(

%( ;(

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Quote Bizlet:

Sonny
Ava
Shawn
Franco
Heather
Dr. Leisl
Jerry
Helena
Brit
Max
Carlos
Sabrina
Kiki - withheld evidence
Nina
Luke
Maxie - killed Levi
Lulu - lied in court
Carly
Brad
Julian
Monica - faked AJ death
Faison

Since Jason is back have to him your list, I guess he did a brief stint Pentonville, but only commit other murder.

Character that were actually punished for their crimes
Johnny killed 2 characters in car accident who don't by all right don't exist.(Starr's Family)
Matt (Patrick's brother) I don't remember
Steve let patient die who was killer or something like that.

So 2 Doctors went away for murder and Johnny is jail for Vehicular Manslaughter of 2 character they technically never existed on the show. (Luke was drunk driving left seen of the crime and got off for killing Jake).

Hey Biz :)
and FYI, Matt is in jail for killing Lisa Niles

Return to “General Hospital”