The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alikat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby alikat » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 am

Quote cardgirl: It just needs to be said....why do people think Franco has no last name?????????? UM HIS NAME IF ROBERT FRANK...what is so hard about that? Stupid writers.

I've wondered this myself. This recent "he has no last name" thing puzzled me and I couldn't remember WHAT they said his name was but knew it WASN'T James "duh" but that it WAS something.

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:45 am

Quote Howie79:
Quote oltllover: All raves today! and more to come with the Hallowedding.
and so many more s/l's being set up. November is going to rock!

It sure does look like some great episodes coming up. Can't wait either! :)

Well I clearly didn't enjoy yesterday's episode. It was either boring, slapstick or just plain horrendously acted. But, I must say that it was only ONE episode out of a month that I can say that. And what is coming, starting today, has me truly excited for what is to come.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:18 am

Rave~ Sonny is going down soon

Rant~I know it`s a soap...but really....Heather is able to take down Jordan..... Maddie is able to fake Danny`s charts, in a couple of minutes, why can`t the writing be just a tad more realistic

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 am

Quote alikat: I thought I posted this last night but I guess I didn't.

Rave: Sonny and Morgan's scenes. I'm liking Morgan more and more. I think the actor is starting to grow into his role. He's showing improvement.

Rant: Kelly Monaco...when you are on the cell phone in total fear that your child has Lukemia again, it should not look like you're so upset that the corner drug store doesn't have your "Tickled Pink" lip gloss in stock.

So for yesterday's blah blah blah show...my rant and rave is the acting.

Oh and Rant...Shawn ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) Please just shoot yourself.

To the bolded. I agree. This is not a bash on Kelly Monaco but I find that she just doesn't portray strong emotion well.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 am

RAVE: Sonny Sonny and more Sonny.
The entire show and sweeps is all about him.
Hope some of the minor characters make an appearance for their fans.

Rant: Using an illness of a child for a plot point. Not necessary. Dr.O could have just called Silas into work to get Ava alone UNLESS....Jake steps up to be Danny's donor then Julian is really a goner.

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:46 am

Quote ransomha: RAVE: Sonny Sonny and more Sonny.

Rant: Using an illness of a child for a plot point. Not necessary. Dr.O could have just called Silas into work to get Ava alone UNLESS....Jake steps up to be Danny's donor then Julian is really a goner.

Did you see the part where Danny isn't sick and won't need a donor? I thought maybe you might have missed that. ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 am

Quote Jeanine5:

Did you see the part where Danny isn't sick and won't need a donor? I thought maybe you might have missed that. ~)

Thanks so much but, yes I did see that. Think they won't know that though and will start testing. They have his lab results and this is GH.
Julian won't do it for one reason or another and they'll start looking for matches. Why else would they have used Danny's illness instead of just a random hospital emergency to get Silas to leave Ava alone?

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:24 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Jeanine5:

Thanks so much but, yes I did see that. Think they won't know that though and will start testing. They have his lab results and this is GH.
Julian won't do it for one reason or another and they'll start looking for matches. Why else would they have used Danny's illness instead of just a random hospital emergency to get Silas to leave Ava alone?

I think it's to get DANNY back into the hospital to run into Jason again. I mean sure, they could use any excuse to bring Silas to the hospital but what excuse to bring Danny? How do they get Danny back into the hospital to interact with the "stranger" and cause Sam and Jason to talk and Sam to talk about Jason to Jason.

You'd think Jake would be like...WTF This Jason guy is the only thing every single woman talks about, thank God he's dead or no other guy would get noticed. :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:27 am

Quote alikat:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Jeanine5:

I think it's to get DANNY back into the hospital to run into Jason again. I mean sure, they could use any excuse to bring Silas to the hospital but what excuse to bring Danny? How do they get Danny back into the hospital to interact with the "stranger" and cause Sam and Jason to talk and Sam to talk about Jason to Jason.

You'd think Jake would be like...WTF This Jason guy is the only thing every single woman talks about, thank God he's dead or no other guy would get noticed. :)

exactly, plot point. Like you said he brings Sam and Danny into Jake's orbit or vice versa and it brings Sam back into Silas' orbit. with any luck Silas will run more tests and they will figure it out sooner rather then later.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:33 am

Quote alikat:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Jeanine5:

They did that already though. Think the blood match will seal the deal. Just a speculation. Danny could have gone for a check up or Sam could have brought him when she went to see Silas to go over the results. The fact that she thinks he's sick again means another donor is needed.

Return to “General Hospital”