The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:57 am

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Jeanine5: Rant: Sonny's claim to love Carly but yet he's letting Heather out to kill Franco. It seems he'd rather have revenge than use common sense.

Rave: Franco's wedding plans. Can't wait for the video! >) >)

How about Sonny standing in the Q crypt in front of AJ's grave, looking Michael right in the eye and lying lying lying straight to his face. Geez, Sonny. Can you sink any lower?! What a weasel. 3)

what would have made that scene tolerable would have been the sound of a lightning bolt hitting the crypt.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Jeanine5: Rant: Sonny's claim to love Carly but yet he's letting Heather out to kill Franco. It seems he'd rather have revenge than use common sense.

Rave: Franco's wedding plans. Can't wait for the video! >) >)

How about Sonny standing in the Q crypt in front of AJ's grave, looking Michael right in the eye and lying lying lying straight to his face. Geez, Sonny. Can you sink any lower?! What a weasel. 3)

what would have made that scene tolerable would have been the sound of a lightning bolt hitting the crypt.

Sonny just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. Michael will remember all these times his so-called father lied to his face.

I truly cannot wait for Michael to turn his back on Old Sonny >(

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:57 pm

today's show

Rave: loving the scenes between Anna and Sonny, its nice to know that she remembers there is more then one mobster in town and I loved her confronting him about Ava and the look on his face when she told him about Michael's theory was prceless. Nina is flippin nuts and I love it but I hope tptb don't go to far they already have Ava to redeem. franco knows that something is up with Heather so that is good for him he will be on guard. even though the scene with Franco and Kiki was more throw away then important I do like the "father/daughter-ish stuff between
RH and KA and I hope she stands by him when she sees that Carly lied to her about being done with Sonny.
Rant: I am really getting bored with Jordan and Shawn threatening to tell TJ all the time about his dad, just say it already.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Rave: Here's hoping the writers give us a real TREAT and have Franco be the one who is TRICKED!

Rant: Franco watching Sonny and Carly's sex tape over and over is super WEIRD, taking pointers I suppose?

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Quote oltllover: today's show

Rave: loving the scenes between Anna and Sonny, its nice to know that she remembers there is more then one mobster in town and I loved her confronting him about Ava and the look on his face when she told him about Michael's theory was prceless. Nina is flippin nuts and I love it but I hope tptb don't go to far they already have Ava to redeem. franco knows that something is up with Heather so that is good for him he will be on guard. even though the scene with Franco and Kiki was more throw away then important I do like the "father/daughter-ish stuff between
RH and KA and I hope she stands by him when she sees that Carly lied to her about being done with Sonny.
Rant: I am really getting bored with Jordan and Shawn threatening to tell TJ all the time about his dad, just say it already.

Wait until Anna finds out that Duke lied for Sonny, and gave him an alibi, hope she kick`s him to the curb

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:

Wait until Anna finds out that Duke lied for Sonny, and gave him an alibi, hope she kick`s him to the curb

yep, and the whole reason for Duke getting involved with Sonny was to take down Julian so I say "how's that working out for ya, Duke" ~)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot:

yep, and the whole reason for Duke getting involved with Sonny was to take down Julian so I say "how's that working out for ya, Duke" ~)

:-)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot:

:-)

I did love how snarky and sarcastic she was with Sonny today and for some reason it always sounds better with an English accent, certainly wasn't a friendly convo. 3)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Rave: Nina's SLAP.......that actress is DOING crazy......

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Rave: Nina is truly one who flew over the Cuckooooo nest
I wish Madeleine will go "Abby Ewing" on Nina ;)

Rant: disappointed TPTB let Sabrina confess to Leisl off camera...:( if well written it might have given TC an Emmy Nomination....too bad we will never know :(

Return to “General Hospital”