The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:48 am

Quote cardgirl: Raves NO Little Prince Obnoxious...that is always a plus.

Rant/Rave Jos that costume has to go...but cudos for telling your mother how you feel about her choice for step daddies for you, but really Sonny IS not better than Franco... Jack the ripper is better than either of them...and your mother IS dumb enough to fall for him. She will discover he has a tumor somewhere. Time to call your real daddy....or move in with Mikey. I hear he won't be speaking to her soon.

Rant...Sabrina finally grows a conscience and Felix the bizzzzy body wants her to keep lying. He is also a baby killer if her helps her. I used to kind of like her now I hate her hypocritical self.

Rant. Sonny just get dumber by the moment. How the hell does he think people ESPECIALLY CARLY will believe Heather killed her own son? IDIOT. 8)

And Carly if you don't figure it out...well you ARE dumber than I thought. I know that was a pre rant. But she can't be that dumb. Well, yeah she can she wants to marry Franco and she is sleeping with slimeball Sonny.

Nina is getting on my last nerve. Be depressed be out of sorts get some help...you don't do a realistic crazy at all.

LOL.... yes, Carly is proving herself to be pretty STOOPID at the moment. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I'm sure she would believe Sonny and buy the story that Heather tried to kill Franco in a heartbeat. Her Sonny lovin' goggles have blinded her. He tends to have that effect on women. IQ points drop at a rapid rate once you are in bed with him. :~

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am

Rave: A line Helena Cassadine used a long long time ago (think early Lucky and Liz when Lucky finds out his father raped his mother)

Helena: "There's always two sides to every story. Mine tends to be much more interesting."

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am

Quote alikat: Rave: A line Helena Cassadine used a long long time ago (think early Lucky and Liz when Lucky finds out his father raped his mother)

Helena: "There's always two sides to every story. Mine tends to be much more interesting."

Sounds like our Helz, and she's right. Her side tends to be very interesting and entertaining. 3)

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:25 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat: Rave: A line Helena Cassadine used a long long time ago (think early Lucky and Liz when Lucky finds out his father raped his mother)

Sounds like our Helz, and she's right. Her side tends to be very interesting and entertaining. 3)

Apparently Lucky always knew his mother was raped but thought it was Nikolas' father who raped her. In a fight between the two brothers (at this point they hate each other) Nikolas blurts it out when Lucky says it's Nik's father. Downward spiral for Lucky because just a month ago he caught Elizabeth crawling out of the bushes.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lucky decides he wants to work for Helena in exchange for some money AND information about the long standing family feud. That conversation, when Lucky second guesses this idea, when she makes her statement.

I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!

1Texas Sunflower

Postby 1Texas Sunflower » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:55 am

Quote JaneDoe:

Rant/Rave Jos that costume has to go...but cudos for telling your mother how you feel about her choice for step daddies for you, but really Sonny IS not better than Franco... Jack the ripper is better than either of them...and your mother IS dumb enough to fall for him. She will discover he has a tumor somewhere. Time to call your real daddy....or move in with Mikey. I hear he won't be speaking to her soon.

Rant...Sabrina finally grows a conscience and Felix the bizzzzy body wants her to keep lying. He is also a baby killer if her helps her. I used to kind of like her now I hate her hypocritical self.

Rant. Sonny just get dumber by the moment. How the hell does he think people ESPECIALLY CARLY will believe Heather killed her own son? IDIOT. 8)

And Carly if you don't figure it out...well you ARE dumber than I thought. I know that was a pre rant. But she can't be that dumb. Well, yeah she can she wants to marry Franco and she is sleeping with slimeball Sonny.

Nina is getting on my last nerve. Be depressed be out of sorts get some help...you don't do a realistic crazy at all.

LOL.... yes, Carly is proving herself to be pretty STOOPID at the moment. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I'm sure she would believe Sonny and buy the story that Heather tried to kill Franco in a heartbeat. Her Sonny lovin' goggles have blinded her. He tends to have that effect on women. IQ points drop at a rapid rate once you are in bed with him. :~

Ha Ha - well said...... I love it..... :-)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Quote JaneDoe:

Must be those BIG dimples

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Love all your rants and raves.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Quote JaneDoe:

Lol. The grease from his hair gets in their eyes and they can't see the forest for the trees.

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote JaneDoe:

Must be those BIG dimples

And you know what big dimples mean! *)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:35 am

Rant: Olivia's visions returning >( Just when I had started to like her again too :~

Return to “General Hospital”