The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote ghfanfare: All I could think was, geez, Sam is pretty horny, isn't she?! LOL! :))

Shawn has now become a creepy stalker and Jordan needs to kick him to the curb. She deserves better.

Maxie looked so pretty in that red dress. Detective West is pretty, too.

I like the way they are skirting around Ned and Olivia. They are really cute. I am glad Ned has stuck around.

Will Carlos get out of prison soon? He sure does love his Sabrina.

Silas finally got a personality! He is entertaining when he gets all gruff and cynical.

I am really bored with Sonny and Carly. Do we have to wait until Halloween before they get outed?! Too long. :~

I guess Franco wants to let them get comfortable and think nothing will happen. Fastforward to the wedding day and he outs them just before he is supposed to say I do.

See I think it won't be Franco who outs them. It's to obvious now. All the plotting and planning. I think if he were gonna be the one to out them it would be in a way we never saw coming. I think Michael is gonna overhear Sonny and Carly talking BEFORE the wedding. It's way more tragic that way. To find out the parents who claim to love you have told you a colossal lie. I just think it would be more of an impact if it comes from Sonny's mouth.

That way he can NEVER EVER say it was a lie. OR Sonny succeeds in shooting Franco before the wedding and he is caught discussing it with Carly. I could see it play out that way.

Good point Cardgirl. I didn't think of that. You're so smart. I could go with either of your senarios or my own. LOL

Choose mine and you can drive the bus...I never let anyone else drive the bus. Oh and you know who will be the target. 3)

OMG I'm so honoured. *)
Of course I will choose one of your senarios. They're much better than mine anyways.
I know the target can vary but on most days it's the same person I'm thinking of.

Well, he lies, oh crap that describes just about everybody.

Annywaaay he lies ALOT, he mumbles and he procreates WAY TO MUCH. He is old has a dimple somewhere... *) ANNNNNNDDDD

He wants to be with the STOOOOPIDEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET. If I could just get my twofer...I really want my twofer. Can you hit two at one time? I will gladly carry the flask. :D

I would love for Old Sonny to be outed in public like he is so fond of doing to others. I'd like the tape to mysteriously start playing, very loud, at the wedding with everyone in attendance >(

This is brilliant. The tape of AJ begging for his life and Sonny shooting him...and confessing. Yeah that's what I want. DELICIOUS.

I'm glad you like it CG 3) That is how I hope it plays out >(

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote ghfanfare: All I could think was, geez, Sam is pretty horny, isn't she?! LOL! :))

Shawn has now become a creepy stalker and Jordan needs to kick him to the curb. She deserves better.

I like the way they are skirting around Ned and Olivia. They are really cute. I am glad Ned has stuck around.

Silas finally got a personality! He is entertaining when he gets all gruff and cynical.

I am really bored with Sonny and Carly. Do we have to wait until Halloween before they get outed?! Too long. :~

I guess Franco wants to let them get comfortable and think nothing will happen. Fastforward to the wedding day and he outs them just before he is supposed to say I do.

See I think it won't be Franco who outs them. It's to obvious now. All the plotting and planning. I think if he were gonna be the one to out them it would be in a way we never saw coming. I think Michael is gonna overhear Sonny and Carly talking BEFORE the wedding. It's way more tragic that way. To find out the parents who claim to love you have told you a colossal lie. I just think it would be more of an impact if it comes from Sonny's mouth.

That way he can NEVER EVER say it was a lie. OR Sonny succeeds in shooting Franco before the wedding and he is caught discussing it with Carly. I could see it play out that way.

Good point Cardgirl. I didn't think of that. You're so smart. I could go with either of your senarios or my own. LOL

Choose mine and you can drive the bus...I never let anyone else drive the bus. Oh and you know who will be the target. 3)

OMG I'm so honoured. *)
Of course I will choose one of your senarios. They're much better than mine anyways.
I know the target can vary but on most days it's the same person I'm thinking of.

Annywaaay he lies ALOT, he mumbles and he procreates WAY TO MUCH. He is old has a dimple somewhere... *) ANNNNNNDDDD

He wants to be with the STOOOOPIDEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET. If I could just get my twofer...I really want my twofer. Can you hit two at one time? I will gladly carry the flask. :D

I have been known to be leadfooted on occasion. That should help me get you your twofer. :D

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

OMG I'm so honoured. *)

I would love for Old Sonny to be outed in public like he is so fond of doing to others. I'd like the tape to mysteriously start playing, very loud, at the wedding with everyone in attendance >(

This is brilliant. The tape of AJ begging for his life and Sonny shooting him...and confessing. Yeah that's what I want. DELICIOUS.

Followed by a big bus crash. 3)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

OMG I'm so honoured. *)

But remember, no direct hits on Carly. She can still be sanitized once away from Old Sonny ;)

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

OMG I'm so honoured. *)

But remember, no direct hits on Carly. She can still be sanitized once away from Old Sonny ;)

Yes she can be mamed only, and she has to get that dog. Stuffed dog only...and she never allowed to have sex ever again. Or all bets or off oh and yeah she has to stay away from Sonny.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:44 pm

A rant and a rave in one: loving devious Franco/RH but worried about fall out for him(RH) that being said I loved the scene with him and Nina.
Rant: I love Jordan but how rude to not answer your phone, that being said, seriously Sabrina you never heard of texting.
Rant: did the mobster just say that he was going to pin Franco's "death" on someone else who might have a grudge against Franco. or maybe this is a rave because that hole he is digging is getting bigger and deeper.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Quote oltllover: A rant and a rave in one: loving devious Franco/RH but worried about fall out for him(RH) that being said I loved the scene with him and Nina.
Rant: I love Jordan but how rude to not answer your phone, that being said, seriously Sabrina you never heard of texting.
Rant: did the mobster just say that he was going to pin Franco's "death" on someone else who might have a grudge against Franco. or maybe this is a rave because that hole he is digging is getting bigger and deeper.

So unlike Julian's 'bang you're dead' style ;)

eurainna

Postby eurainna » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:23 am

ive been watching this soap since I was a little kid but ive only started seriously watching in the last couple years and ive seen them take people off and bring people back. my rant is about Jason morgan I think I would of rathered them just of left him off the show than casting a different person to play Jason morgan or use this new guy in the soap hes on now and keep the original Jason morgan it seriously makes me not want to watch anymore.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:33 am

Quote eurainna: ive been watching this soap since I was a little kid but ive only started seriously watching in the last couple years and ive seen them take people off and bring people back. my rant is about Jason morgan I think I would of rathered them just of left him off the show than casting a different person to play Jason morgan or use this new guy in the soap hes on now and keep the original Jason morgan it seriously makes me not want to watch anymore.

Steve Burton chose to leave the show and I think its too soon to say whether or not Billy Miller will work out. I would rather give him a chance then to give up my show over one guy. I like what I see so far from BM but then again I wasn't a big fan of the old Jason any way. :)

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:55 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote eurainna: ive been watching this soap since I was a little kid but ive only started seriously watching in the last couple years and ive seen them take people off and bring people back. my rant is about Jason morgan I think I would of rathered them just of left him off the show than casting a different person to play Jason morgan or use this new guy in the soap hes on now and keep the original Jason morgan it seriously makes me not want to watch anymore.

Steve Burton chose to leave the show and I think its too soon to say whether or not Billy Miller will work out. I would rather give him a chance then to give up my show over one guy. I like what I see so far from BM but then again I wasn't a big fan of the old Jason any way. :)

I was a fan of the old actor and I'm a fan of the new actor and I'm a fan of the character (usually ;) ) I agree that no one character should cause you to stop watching a soap opera. I mean other type of television I could see one person/actor/character making you stop watching (uhh...Two and A Half Men comes to mind) but on a soap opera, it's a whole ensemble cast. Sure there are leads and there are supporting characters but when I stopped watching it was because the whole of the show was horrible. I came back when the writing improved and have become more and more impressed with the new regime.

I watched Billy Miller on Young & Restless and I can say he's one helluva actor. I'm actually EXCITED to see how/where he takes this character.

Return to “General Hospital”