The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
nikie

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby nikie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:46 am

My rant: why why did the re-cast Jason if they were going to start this Jason/Liz/Sam thing all over again???! Jason and Liz have had their chance a couple of times and they couldn't work! They had their chance when they were younger and she choose Lucky, then they had a chance he saw her with Zander and when they did get back together she couldn't handle his life. They had another chance but Micheal got hurt and his life was to dangerous again. So they had their chances and they choose their relationship wasn't strong enough cause they kept giving up. And this last time Jason told Liz that they will never be together. So why why go there again?? She will never be able to except his life.. And if they have Jason leave the mob, he really wouldn't be Jason. So they really need to let the Jason and Liz thing go. Bring Rick back for her and let her be happy with him. Ok my next Rant is about this whole AJ thing. I agree that Sonny hated AJ but I do think that he feel bad for killing AJ because he broke his promise to Micheal. But I don't believe that he killed him in cold blood. When Sonny walked in AJ was chocking Ava just like he was Connie before, and will Ava in his ear I think he went temp. Insane for a min. As far as Carly goes I think she was trying to do the right thing by her kid she knew that Micheal need his father at the time and it really would have destroyed Micheal to lose both his fathers. I do believe that if Sonny would tell Micheal now the truth all of it what Aj was doing, what Ava did and how she killed Connie I mean every detail that Micheal will be mad and it may take sometime but Micheal will forgive Sonny. He loves him, he's his father. Ok but my biggest Rant about AJ is how he is always the victim. AJ was the one drunk running around town chocking women. Aj is always crying how its someone else fault cause is life is a mess. Aj used Micheal to get ELQ and when he lost it he turn right back into drinking and blaming everyone for it. Even though Micheal did everything he could to assure AJ that he would not lose him that they were going to have a relationship, and even though he had Liz who was trying to give him a chance. He still started the boo hoo poor me crap! Always blaming other people for his crap. I mean really what horrible thing happen to him he lost running ELQ!! So what he still had his son who he said was all he wanted. So what bad happen to him oh yeah Carly poured alcohol on him, oh and his parent favored Jason more, or and not forget Sonny hung him on a meat hook!!! Really!! I mean really!! Micheal has been kidnapped, brainwash, accused by his grandmother of killing his father, shot in the head, sent to jail for murder, raped in jail, had his girlfriend die, and he still is a good person tries to do the right thing and doesn't blame other for his problems. So Aj gets no past for me.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Quote ghfanfare: All I could think was, geez, Sam is pretty horny, isn't she?! LOL! :))

Shawn has now become a creepy stalker and Jordan needs to kick him to the curb. She deserves better.

Maxie looked so pretty in that red dress. Detective West is pretty, too.

I like the way they are skirting around Ned and Olivia. They are really cute. I am glad Ned has stuck around.

Will Carlos get out of prison soon? He sure does love his Sabrina.

Silas finally got a personality! He is entertaining when he gets all gruff and cynical.

I am really bored with Sonny and Carly. Do we have to wait until Halloween before they get outed?! Too long. :~

I guess Franco wants to let them get comfortable and think nothing will happen. Fastforward to the wedding day and he outs them just before he is supposed to say I do.

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote ghfanfare: All I could think was, geez, Sam is pretty horny, isn't she?! LOL! :))

Shawn has now become a creepy stalker and Jordan needs to kick him to the curb. She deserves better.

I like the way they are skirting around Ned and Olivia. They are really cute. I am glad Ned has stuck around.

Silas finally got a personality! He is entertaining when he gets all gruff and cynical.

I am really bored with Sonny and Carly. Do we have to wait until Halloween before they get outed?! Too long. :~

I guess Franco wants to let them get comfortable and think nothing will happen. Fastforward to the wedding day and he outs them just before he is supposed to say I do.

See I think it won't be Franco who outs them. It's to obvious now. All the plotting and planning. I think if he were gonna be the one to out them it would be in a way we never saw coming. I think Michael is gonna overhear Sonny and Carly talking BEFORE the wedding. It's way more tragic that way. To find out the parents who claim to love you have told you a colossal lie. I just think it would be more of an impact if it comes from Sonny's mouth.

That way he can NEVER EVER say it was a lie. OR Sonny succeeds in shooting Franco before the wedding and he is caught discussing it with Carly. I could see it play out that way.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:

Well, I suppose it will be worth the wait to watch RH do his thing. At least it will be entertaining seeing Franco stringing them along.

I like the Franco/Nina friendship as well. :)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

See I think it won't be Franco who outs them. It's to obvious now. All the plotting and planning. I think if he were gonna be the one to out them it would be in a way we never saw coming. I think Michael is gonna overhear Sonny and Carly talking BEFORE the wedding. It's way more tragic that way. To find out the parents who claim to love you have told you a colossal lie. I just think it would be more of an impact if it comes from Sonny's mouth.

That way he can NEVER EVER say it was a lie. OR Sonny succeeds in shooting Franco before the wedding and he is caught discussing it with Carly. I could see it play out that way.

Good point Cardgirl. I didn't think of that. You're so smart. I could go with either of your senarios or my own. LOL

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

Good point Cardgirl. I didn't think of that. You're so smart. I could go with either of your senarios or my own. LOL

Choose mine and you can drive the bus...I never let anyone else drive the bus. Oh and you know who will be the target. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

While I would miss Franco getting to torch Carly and Sonny, I would have no problem with this moving along sooner. Esp now that others know, like Kiki, Morgan, Nina. So someone else could certainly spill the beans on the BIG LIE. >)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

Choose mine and you can drive the bus...I never let anyone else drive the bus. Oh and you know who will be the target. 3)

OMG I'm so honoured. *)
Of course I will choose one of your senarios. They're much better than mine anyways.
I know the target can vary but on most days it's the same person I'm thinking of.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

I think it is just a matter of time before Michael finds out.

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

OMG I'm so honoured. *)
Of course I will choose one of your senarios. They're much better than mine anyways.
I know the target can vary but on most days it's the same person I'm thinking of.

Well, he lies, oh crap that describes just about everybody.

Annywaaay he lies ALOT, he mumbles and he procreates WAY TO MUCH. He is old has a dimple somewhere... *) ANNNNNNDDDD

He wants to be with the STOOOOPIDEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET. If I could just get my twofer...I really want my twofer. Can you hit two at one time? I will gladly carry the flask. :D

Return to “General Hospital”