The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
fansince1981

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby fansince1981 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:36 am

Rave:
Carly & Sonny they are meant to be :)
Nina & Franco scenes!!
Nina SL finally moving forward
!) Silas busting Nina
Franco is back! will the former psychopath invite Mommie Dearest to the wedding to take care of Carly :~
NuJason - so far loving BM <3
Liason - 8) too soon
Monica - welcome back :) hard to believe Ned & Monica had an affair

Rant:
Samtrick - not feeling the SL
Nathan & Maxie - Nathan is just to boring & Normal for Maxie.
Alexis smh 8) - Julian needs a revolving door - because we all know you are coming back. And STOP using Ned!!!
Great week!!

What happened to Brad, Felix, Lucas, Milo, Ephipany, Molly, TJ, Brit, Nicolos, Spencer, Emma, & Cameron......did they ever find Elizabeth's other son???? ?)

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:36 am

Rant: Why do they only show Monica when one of her sons come back from the dead?
Should we also just assume that Leslie went back to Europe?

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:55 am

Love RH please do not go anymore. I still see Franco and Carly as having chemistry. Love them lately. He is such a good actor these writers need to write for him. That is my Rave for the day. ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:59 am

Quote lovelyliz: Love RH please do not go anymore. I still see Franco and Carly as having chemistry. Love them lately. He is such a good actor these writers need to write for him. That is my Rave for the day. ;)

RH and LW have chemistry but the minute she jumped on the Sonny roller coaster ride something changed with the chemistry, for me anyway. I am loving him with Nina right now. :)

moralna

Postby moralna » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:14 am

Rave: Franco and Nina have "crazy" chemistry. Actually, Nina seems almost normal when she is around Franco. I would love to see this love story explored. I think it would be funny.

Rant: Alexis - enough already, stick with Julian, because you love him. Stop playing holier than thou . . .that bus has left for you already.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:16 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote lovelyliz: Love RH please do not go anymore. I still see Franco and Carly as having chemistry. Love them lately. He is such a good actor these writers need to write for him. That is my Rave for the day. ;)

RH and LW have chemistry but the minute she jumped on the Sonny roller coaster ride something changed with the chemistry, for me anyway. I am loving him with Nina right now. :)

Yep. RH could has chemistry just sitting in a room alone. And with Nina, it is like a powder keg and a spark. I would love for that relationship, in just about any form, to be explored. I like that both Franco and Nina are comfortable being themselve with each other. The makings of a truly good relationship.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Rave: Britt and Spenser. Enjoy them both.
Rave: Carlos setting Sabrina straight.
Rave: Jordan and Shawn, striking!
Rave: Rosalie OUT!
Rave: Silas waking up.

Rave: Coming attractions for tomorrow, Sonny wanting to put a hit on Franco.
What on earth took so long?

Carolae

Postby Carolae » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:10 pm

10/7/14 OMG....Monica looks like crap!!! That new hairdo doesn't do a thing for her....she looks washed up which she pretty much is and has been. I have the feeling that the writers are trying to gently remove her from the show which has been a good part of her life for close to 35 plus years or more.

Secondly, it's hard to believe that Elizabeth doesn't recognize Jason as his eyes are not covered. Anyone could recognize a loved one or a friend if their head and part of the face was covered up but the eyes were not obstructed. I don't think the writers are using much imagination here.

Thirdly, let's get the Nina storyline over and done with. Sooner or later, it's going to come out what she has done. Never liked the character to begin with. Bring Sam and Silas back together....have Nina see them embracing....am sure she will be thinking of a way to get rid of Sam and that is what Silas is hoping for....catch her in the act using Sam as bait. However, don't think the writers have thought that thru though.

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 am

Rant: The whole scene at Metro Court with Spencer and his father, Nikolas, and Britt. What a waste of 1/3 of the show yesterday. Talk about the LEAST romantic recoupling possible...I mean what was the point?

Rave: Sam's dream of Patrick and her doing the horizontal mambo. The fact that it was a dream was great. The fact that it was SAM'S dream and not Patrick's was OUTSTANDING. It's not one sided. They aren't rushing us, the viewers, or the couple. We're slowly liking the pair as friends, then maybe something more.

Basically yesterday was ying and yang. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:43 am

All I could think was, geez, Sam is pretty horny, isn't she?! LOL! :))

Shawn has now become a creepy stalker and Jordan needs to kick him to the curb. She deserves better.

Maxie looked so pretty in that red dress. Detective West is pretty, too.

I like the way they are skirting around Ned and Olivia. They are really cute. I am glad Ned has stuck around.

Will Carlos get out of prison soon? He sure does love his Sabrina.

Silas finally got a personality! He is entertaining when he gets all gruff and cynical.

I am really bored with Sonny and Carly. Do we have to wait until Halloween before they get outed?! Too long. :~

Return to “General Hospital”