The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby genhospchat » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:11 am

Rave: one word "Jake"

I love that Patrick is out from under the dullsville that was Scrubs

It's about TIME they put Franco back to who he is and always should have been. I didn't buy the "the tumor did it" story and it was never believable Carly would have loved him. He SHOULD be a bad guy, it's what the actor does!

Rant: Liz's sweater. She really should stay out of Grams's closet. She's a nurse, she can afford her own clothes.

The usual: Sonny is a turd, Carly is a fool, Sam is flailing about (though happy to see the "I'm going out to a club" makeup is gone for a day), her boots are still hideous and noisy, Silas is a bore, Kiki is pointless, Michael is delusional, Shawn is useless, blah, blah, blah.

To go with my above rave: even though it's good to see more of JT's acting range, Patrick should be with Emma, not running around countries because of something a manipulative CHILD, who has been known to lie in the past, said. Put him back in the hospital where he belongs. One character who thinks they are a PI and crappy at it is enough please.

Fluke....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm missing other stuff I'm sure

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:27 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover: Rave: tptb have got something with Nina and Franco. DON'T MESS IT UP

ITA, they have great chemistry. *)

I'm really enjoying their scenes; Stafford and Howarth have great chemistry.

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:52 pm

I hate that Monica was trotted out just to have a date with the judge in Maxie's custody hearing.

Now...if they'll continue that...and if they'll have the judge be Epiphany's father or older brother and if they'll keep her on in the hospital and as supporting for other storylines, I'll be happy.

Personally, I'd rather watch ANYTHING Monica than the Bobby/Scotty/Lucy crappola!!!

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Quote genhospchat: Rave: one word "Jake"

I love that Patrick is out from under the dullsville that was Scrubs

It's about TIME they put Franco back to who he is and always should have been. I didn't buy the "the tumor did it" story and it was never believable Carly would have loved him. He SHOULD be a bad guy, it's what the actor does!

Rant: Liz's sweater. She really should stay out of Grams's closet. She's a nurse, she can afford her own clothes.

The usual: Sonny is a turd, Carly is a fool, Sam is flailing about (though happy to see the "I'm going out to a club" makeup is gone for a day), her boots are still hideous and noisy, Silas is a bore, Kiki is pointless, Michael is delusional, Shawn is useless, blah, blah, blah.

To go with my above rave: even though it's good to see more of JT's acting range, Patrick should be with Emma, not running around countries because of something a manipulative CHILD, who has been known to lie in the past, said. Put him back in the hospital where he belongs. One character who thinks they are a PI and crappy at it is enough please.

Fluke....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm missing other stuff I'm sure

LOL

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Quote ilsalund:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover: Rave: tptb have got something with Nina and Franco. DON'T MESS IT UP

ITA, they have great chemistry. *)

I'm really enjoying their scenes; Stafford and Howarth have great chemistry.

Finger on the nose, finger pointing at you two. You are right on the money!!! I honestly would have never ever paired those two but they HAVE to pair them. Not romantically. OH NO...they have to be Besties!!! They have to totally walk into a room like a tornado and leave others (we can name a FEMA team later but I'm sure it will include Kiki) to clean up their destruction.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:59 pm

nuJason laughed out loud. I am sold on Billy Miller's version 3)
loving Franco's mind games and word play.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Rant: Wasted air time.
Floor sex, lie, slap, break up.
Been there done that BORING......

Rave: Pat and Sam.
Jason and Liz
Sonny and Carly

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Carly and Sonny getting busted! They're digging themselves deeper and deeper and I love it!

Rant: Having sex on their son's couch is just gross. Also, no afterglow or sexy banter afterwards, just Carly saying she is 'not alright'. Carly and Sonny just do not work anymore IMO.

NM, I so agree with you. It's time for Carly and
Sonny to move on. They will have to bring on someone new for Sonny because I can't think on anyone on screen to pair him up with, unless it's Nina but I haven't seen them together, so I don't know what chemistry they would have.

Honestly I don't know who they would put Sonny with at this point, but I can say I am so tired of him jumping from one 'love of life' to another.

I wonder once the truth comes out about Sonny killing AJ what will happen with these two. Will they stay together or blame each other. I'm really looking forward how all of this will pay out.

HI NM! I totally agree. I don't know where they can take the character of Sonny from here. I actually think that it would be good if they sent him away for a time to pay for the murder of AJ. I think that the fallout of that is going to lead to some great acting from MB, LW and CD. But Sonny needs something to shake this character up. And Carly/Sonny 5.0 is actually worse than any other pairing they could have thought of, except maybe another Brenda/Sonny pairing. ;)

Hi Howie! I really don't know where they will take Sonny from here either, and I do agree they need to shake up this character as he has become rather stale.

I don't think they'll send him to prison though unless he is leaving the show for good, which I doubt. If he does take some time off, they could have him just leave PC for a while.

I would be really surprised if they put Sonny and Carly back together for good, this is all just part of the downfall of these two. And NO I do not want to see Brenda and her sleeves >(

I know. I definitely do not want Brenda and her sleeves back at all. =)

As for Sonny, the best thing that they could do is give MB some time off and maybe Sonny goes on the run to avoid facing justice for killing AJ. Today as I was watching, it seemed to me like MB kept shifting his eyes to the side and it felt like he was checking his lines. If that is the case, it just shows that even an actor of MB's caliber is starting to tire of Sonny and the ridiculousness that he has become, that he can't be bothered to remember his lines.

michelleecl

Postby michelleecl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Rave:
-Franco ready to go crazy :D
-Franco and Nina... they're an interesting duo
-Julian and Alexis... HOT
-Maxie and Nathan.. I think they're cute...
-Sonny's hilarious hate for Franco and his incessant flirting with Carly.

RANT:
-The incredibly forced Liason scenes. BEEN done!
-Liz whining about how she never had any moments with all 38 of her past lovers.
-Patrick and Sam being pushed together.
-The Fluke storyline STILL being dragged on for this long
-The very presence of Ava and Kiki no matter the story
-Can Carlos come back full-time now please? I liked him
-Can Robin stop leaving and just die if they're going to drag her character through the mud this much?
-Can Ric come back to Liz? I was really pulling for them

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Rave: Loving Liz and Jason this time around & his laugh was awesome.

Rant: Still do not see any chemistry with Samtrick. Sam is not Patrick type at all. He deserve someone better I would not mind Britt for Patrick. Do not see Brik as long term they just do not fit to me she is still taller than him and that is not going to go away. Sam and Patrick totally different. I want Liz to finally have a new love interest or put Niz together. They have so much history and wouldn't it be nice if they show clips of them their younger years. Nick dump the Britch. :)

Return to “General Hospital”