The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ecs7574

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby ecs7574 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:11 pm

Rant: I am so beyond bored by this fauxLuke "story" (I'm using the term loosely). It's taking so long, and too many people are involved, and I simply don't care. Every single character involved has to look like a complete moron, and that makes it awful.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Quote ecs7574: Rant: I am so beyond bored by this fauxLuke "story" (I'm using the term loosely). It's taking so long, and too many people are involved, and I simply don't care. Every single character involved has to look like a complete moron, and that makes it awful.

It is OLD and hard to believe that ALL of these people close to Luke were around him for months and NO ONE suspected that he wasn't really Luke. :~

Light bulbs are starting to go off now, so hopefully it won't take much longer to wrap it up.

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ecs7574: Rant: I am so beyond bored by this fauxLuke "story" (I'm using the term loosely). It's taking so long, and too many people are involved, and I simply don't care. Every single character involved has to look like a complete moron, and that makes it awful.

It is OLD and hard to believe that ALL of these people close to Luke were around him for months and NO ONE suspected that he wasn't really Luke. :~

Light bulbs are starting to go off now, so hopefully it won't take much longer to wrap it up.

Yeah but don't you have that one person that's a relative, friend, acquaintance etc...that is such a flake, oddball, constantly full of bull or causing / getting into trouble, etc...in and out of the scene (maybe a good person but with a mental or drug problem) that you see occasionally, you don't put much stock into their dealings or even your interaction with them that after months of something and maybe talking to someone else who knows them you say..."aha...there IS something strange going on"

In real life, a lot of times it's a neighbor or co-worker or something of the like that after months of seeing them occasionally and getting a weird "vibe" or odd "gut" feeling, you find out they are embezzling from the company or on cocaine or have finally been diagnosed with bi-polar.

I just look at this Fluke situation as that. Except for Tracy but...I think she's become so needy and simply WANTS to believe Luke over anyone else because she's afraid of being alone. My mother is like that. ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Rant: Been turned off to Alexis as late but, it's really demeaning to have Julian talk to her like a cheap piece. She's a grown woman and shouldn't be ok with that. Sad and embarrassing.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Rave: Lots of Julian info set straight today.

1: Pat said Julian would not store the marrow for Danny and Sam said it was to use Danny as his insurance. Both disgusted.
2: The art gallery is Ava's.
3: Julian is fine with killing Michael and if Lucas gets it too, it's business.
4: Julian realizes that Alexis is willing to spy on him.

Getting the real low down on the character today.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Great show today. all the pieces of all of the puzzles are starting to come together. and I can't wait to see how things get turned around in Michael's apartment, based on tomorrows promo it looks like Shawn fails again. 8)

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:08 am

Rave - Finally Franco has everything on camera. There'll be some action soon. Can't wait for his revenge. >)

Rant: Shawn - the bumbling bozo. Can he ever get it right? ~)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:17 am

Quote Jeanine5: Rave - Finally Franco has everything on camera. There'll be some action soon. Can't wait for his revenge. >)

Rant: Shawn - the bumbling bozo. Can he ever get it right? ~)

I find it hilarious that he kicks in the door but doesn't take the shot(like Julian did with Mickey) and the promo makes it look like Michael has to fight the hitman so clearly Shawn fails again and the defense for Shawn NOT shooting is because the bullet could go through Kobe and hit Michael but yet when bullets were flying all over the place at Ava's no one cared that her and the baby could be hit. ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:28 am

rant: Jordan pointing out to Julian that it could be Lucas with the hit on his head instead of Michael and Julian thinking that's ok, part of the business.
That's a new low.....

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:45 am

RAVE: Franco is a freakin' genius! With every conversation Carly has with Sonny, every little pity hug and ego stroke she gives him... the fire that is brewing within Franco will rage even bigger. >) Only good things can come from this. >)

Nina.... by golly if ANYONE is going to destroy Ava, it's going to be her! I really like her crazy arse. :-)

AVA... OMG she spilled the beans to Morgan and Kiki! They know that Sonny killed AJ. WOAH... maybe it won't be Franco that spills the beans. 8) That was a major surprise.... that I LOVED!! :D

Sonny and Carly.... YES, I'm going to RAVE about Sonny and Carly (even though I FF'd through most of their scenes ;)_) These two are just making it too easy. Sonny sniffing around Franco's girl knowing that the man isn't exactly stable and he KNOWS his dirty little secret. 8) I always knew Sonny wasn't very smart, but MAN is he digging his hole deeper by stalking Carly! Where's the popcorn? It just keeps getting better and better! 3)

FLuke... more and more people are putting the pieces together and I don't think it's going to be long before Julian fesses up and outs the man to the people he loves.

Olivia and Ned - C.U.T.E. Cute!

RANT: Hmmmm... I got nothing.

Return to “General Hospital”